Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grey grout for a one bathroom floor tile

Options
  • 31-03-2016 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hi Where in Dublin West would I get a small bag of grout for a tile on the on-suite - it is just one tile that needs to be grouted. I tried woodies, but they just have a 5kg bag for 20 euro.. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Have you tried the hardware place in Clonsilla behind the row of shops? Can't think of the name of it right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

harry999 wrote: »
    Hi Where in Dublin West would I get a small bag of grout for a tile on the on-suite - it is just one tile that needs to be grouted. I tried woodies, but they just have a 5kg bag for 20 euro.. Thanks

More than you need but 2.5kg in Woodies for just under 9 yoyos

http://www.woodiesdiy.com/Product/evostik-tileafloor-grey-grout/18743/1.12.1

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Woodies is for concrete floors - I want flex for timber floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

harry999 wrote: »
    Woodies is for concrete floors - I want flex for timber floor.

Very informative OP so.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭septictank

Zaph wrote: »
    Have you tried the hardware place in Clonsilla behind the row of shops? Can't think of the name of it right now.

Supermike's.

Try right price tiles clonsilla they might have a burst bag and I have found them very helpful over the years.

• Advertisement
Advertisement