Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NBER upload problem

• 31-03-2016 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi - SEAI issued a notice recently advising of a patch to ISBEM - I have done as requested and have not been able to upload an XML project file for processing - all other file types are available - also have searched my PC for the particular XML to no avail ! - have spoken at length to Helpdesk and it was left that the issue would be brought to the notice of the technical advisers - - has anybody had similar issues and if so, any advise on a resolution ?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

Hi descol,

Haven't uploaded a BER in a number of months and have just encountered the same problem. Did you find a solution?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭descol

Afternoon MT
    Its a while ago - and it was only associated with NDBERs
    I got it sorted with the 'patch' that SEAI sent out - can't rdcall how - but it had me going round in circles for a while - however, the help desk was very good at the time - I suggest you contact them
    Regards
    Descol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,725 ✭✭✭Metric Tensor

Thanks for getting back so quickly descol.

I sorted myself in the end by reinstalled iSBEM from scratch again.

I'm pretty sure I was applying the patch to the wrong folder - but got it sorted in the end.

Thanks!

Advertisement