Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Healing cuts from brow threading.

Options
  • 31-03-2016 5:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭

Hey ladies!

Any way to heal tears from brow threading quickly? I'm not sure what products are safe to use so close to my eyes..

Had threading done, and I've got a lot of cuts because she butchered me. I'm going on holiday on a few days, so need to get these healed lest they be sunburned!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭saythatagain

Sudocream?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Sudocream defo ur best option

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

If you're getting cuts from threading it's because you aren't keeping the area stretched. Third vote for sudocreme

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

If you're getting cuts from threading it's because you aren't keeping the area stretched. Third vote for sudocreme

I don't get cuts usually, the girl cut just above m eyelids, where there's no hair :/

Sudocreme it is! Thanks girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭Arbiter of Good Taste

Oh dear.

I would also recommend Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - I find it great for any kind of blemish or cut.

Would also recommend finding a new salon.....

• Advertisement

Did she get you to stretch? It's horrible when the skin nicks, the skin is so thin there. If the skin isn't taut at all times the skin will pucker and tear. I do so much threading and people seem to think they're doing you a favour by stretching properly, but if they don't do it, or they let go mid thread, they will be marked

Did she get you to stretch? It's horrible when the skin nicks, the skin is so thin there. If the skin isn't taut at all times the skin will pucker and tear. I do so much threading and people seem to think they're doing you a favour by stretching properly, but if they don't do it, or they let go mid thread, they will be marked

She actually didn't for a while. I stopped her and said I needed to stretch it because after she did the top part, she kept going underneath without stretching! so strange because I used this salon every time. I'll be switching to another one!

I've had little nicks where my sweaty hands slip that are totally my own fault, but this is a couple centimeter long cut just above my eyelid

Jesus, that's really bad!

I'm surprised because I've used the same place for three years, though this particular lady has never done them before.

One eye is four or five small nicks a few millimeters above my eyelid, the other is a fairly long gash just above and across the other eyelid.

Didn't even notice them first because my glasses have thick pplastic rims. :pac: I only saw them a few hours later when I rubbed my eye and saw blood on my hand :o

Once I know I can safely use sudocreme in that area though, I'm happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭April 73

I'd be complaining to the salon if that happened to me.

I think Elizabeth Arden 8 hour is great for healing.

• Advertisement

April 73 wrote: »
    I'd be complaining to the salon if that happened to me.

I think Elizabeth Arden 8 hour is great for healing.

I did, nothing really came of it. :mad:

The sudocreme hasn't helped (scabs fell off and the big cut is bleeding again), so I'm gonna head into the city centre and get that Elizabeth Arden stuff.

thanks ladies :)

Advertisement