Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUI - was there a vote at congress about CP hours?

Options
  • 31-03-2016 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭

I read a few times before congress that the CP hours were to be put to the floor. ASTI strong mandate yesterday to say goodbye to CP hours but nothing concrete from TUI.

Hope I'm panicking unnecessarily but all this talk of a replacing LRA has me nervous!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

I read a few times before congress that the CP hours were to be put to the floor. ASTI strong mandate yesterday to say goodbye to CP hours but nothing concrete from TUI.

Hope I'm panicking unnecessarily but all this talk of a replacing LRA has me nervous!

The TUI are currently in talks with the Department regarding a number of issues including pay equalisation, posts and the future of Croke Park hours. My understanding is that the outcome of these talks will be presented to all members to vote on in May,
    I think they said that it would need a full ballot of members if were to cease croke park hours and s&s to protect us under the normal rules of industrial relations

Advertisement