Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Was just thinking there I haven't seen dean in ages. Did he leave or is he just in usual vanishing cycle they have

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was just thinking there I haven't seen dean in ages. Did he leave or is he just in usual vanishing cycle they have

Out back of Vinos cutting tomatoes

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

He'll randomly show up in a couple of weeks talking to Dan in the street about Laura's love life.

I had to laugh at Ama tonight. I can't decide if she's the best nuss or the worst nuss in the world! Caoimhe came running out of Vinos kitchen saying she was bleeding and without even checking to see if Caoimhe had gone overboard with the tomatoes, Ama automatically roared at Meee Daaa to phone an ambulance. Good way to keep a pregnant woman calm! :rolleyes:

Cormdogg wrote: »
    So while Paul and Niamh are at brunch, Oisin and Charit are getting stuck into a bottle of wine and a take away curry, then they all hit the pub all before lunch time

Timing was all over the place last night ! Take away and red wine straight after Niamh and Paul leave the house ?? Then the pub . Everything is based around drink in Fair City .....crazy :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Paul and Niamh open up the envelope containing the voucher and have to leave immediately to get their free brunch....Get Cass to babysit quick!
    My God, maybe wait a day or two?! Had they no other plans?!
    Although knowing oisin the expiry date was probably the next day....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Myself and the 14yr old were scrutinising it last night - we were waiting for the random football comment and even rewound a few times to double check (he was pretty fed up after the result, and I was trying to keep him distracted, what can I say..).
    Anyway, oisin sent that text to Charlit at 2.04pm (on his mobile), when Paul and Niamh ran out the door. No one in that household mentioned the 2pm kick off and yet, Mondo and Decos entire story was based around the Euros.
    Either do the show and include the football, or don't mention it at all!
    And I can't stand Ama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

And another thing nobody is mentioning- why the hell all of a sudden does Mondo want to be best man for Decco?? Wasn't that long ago that Mondo was at his throat over jobbing part time, silly comments about Charlotte and now hes his best friend, makes no sense.

Fittle wrote: »
    Myself and the 14yr old were scrutinising it last night - we were waiting for the random football comment and even rewound a few times to double check (he was pretty fed up after the result, and I was trying to keep him distracted, what can I say..).
    Anyway, oisin sent that text to Charlit at 2.04pm (on his mobile), when Paul and Niamh ran out the door. No one in that household mentioned the 2pm kick off and yet, Mondo and Decos entire story was based around the Euros.
    Either do the show and include the football, or don't mention it at all!
    And I can't stand Ama.

Plus when they met Kerri-ANn on the street they said they had better hurry up or they would miss the second half? That scene made no sense why would they be outside during half time. Plus they said they got back at half seven/eight. What game were they watching>

And another thing nobody is mentioning- why the hell all of a sudden does Mondo want to be best man for Decco?? Wasn't that long ago that Mondo was at his throat over jobbing part time, silly comments about Charlotte and now hes his best friend, makes no sense.

Never mind the fact that he's Kerri-anns ex!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

At least they finally mentioned the reality of the Heather/Ellie situation! Aside from they messed up the Euros!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Can anyone shed any light on this: Does Digital Spy EVER update its FC storylines? I have checked over the last few months and they are still running stories from late January/early February...unless I'm missing something?

Can anyone shed any light on this: Does Digital Spy EVER update its FC storylines? I have checked over the last few months and they are still running stories from late January/early February...unless I'm missing something?
    That's right, they don't seem to get spoilers anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 New Delly

nnnn

I have just tried to post a message, and an alert came up "to post a visitor message you must have 25 posts. You currently have 16 posts" How am I supposed to get to 25, if it won't take any from me??????

and it worked that time, despite the fact I had previously typed a long masterpiece, that has now been lost forever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭julyjane

Remember a few years back there was a girl called Sarah who went missing, can anyone remember what became of her? She was Suzanne's friend. I remember they must not have been allowed say "Facebook" because they kept referring to "her matebook page" or something like that.

Between her and KT and Lana I'm starting to wonder about Carrigstown.......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Barry O'Hanlon rots in a prison cell for Sarah's killing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭julyjane

Ah I remember now. Thank you, I guess that rules him out as a suspect then.

I wonder if they'll say anything about Iceland beating England tomorrow! Going by England's competitive record they should definitely have something prepared! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

All of Oisin's pointless random pop up parties and it didn't occur to him to have any during the euros?!

• Advertisement

Does Debbie just really just not care her daughter is missing :rolleyes: I have yet to see any emotion or concern for Katy from her and now she wants to unite Tommy with Caoimhe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Debbie just really just not care her daughter is missing :rolleyes: I have yet to see any emotion or concern for Katy from her and now she wants to unite Tommy with Caoimhe

They really are hurting a lot of people with their affair, first Katy, then stripes says boo to Caoimhe and she ends up in hospital!

They really are hurting a lot of people with their affair, first Katy, then stripes says boo to Caoimhe and she ends up in hospital!

Even Jane shows more emotion and concern for Callum and she is hardly mother of the year material

Debbie shows nothing not even guilt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Big bad Damo has the Tony Soprano look down to a T at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sarah died after hitting her head on a table in Barry's house, Mumbles died after hitting his head on the counter (or something) in the Ballintyne. Hitting your head in Carrigstown is baaaad.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Sarah died after hitting her head on a table in Barry's house, Mumbles died after hitting his head on the counter (or something) in the Ballintyne. Hitting your head in Carrigstown is baaaad.

I was on a break from FC back then. I thought Barry hit her or something and then she died and he and Denzo hid the body?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Why do the producers insist on dyeing poor Desperate Damo's hair jet black? It looks about as natural as John Travolta's.

Holy mother. Lingere.com.
    What a pathetic story line.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Alice1 wrote: »

Neasa's boyfriend, can't remember his name, died after hitting his head off a mirror

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Dolbert wrote: »
    Why do the producers insist on dyeing poor Desperate Damo's hair jet black? It looks about as natural as John Travolta's.
    Surely the actor dyes it?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement