Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »
    Anyone know when this big "obvious reveal" is happening as regards KT and Love Hate? It has to be one of FCs worst ever handled stories, and that is saying something.

Yeah, even when they started to hint that it may possibly be Ciaran who did it, they then followed that with about 10 episodes of him constantly asking after KT, offering to put up posters etc until it became almost embarrassing to watch, but FC will still drag out the big "shock" for another 3 months no doubt as a new cast are swept in and KT only exists in poster form..sad thing is most people don't even care anymore whodunit the story has been dragged out that long and the answer is as obvious as the nose on your face.

Or......Ciaran is indeed a red herring and it turns out to be someone like Charlie or something. But I certainly wouldn't bet on that outcome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

Just for Coolhull - Well deserved

wga_awards_logo.jpg

Illuminating her Yuletide shubbery - Love it :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

First time watching tonight in about 6/7 weeks! I feel like Renee walking into the Spar on a Sunday after 3 months in the abyss or Dan hanging about on the street corner after 6 weeks away without any explanation!

I am truly confident nothing much has changed re storylines in the interim!

I am soooooooooooo excited...........ahem........

excited-baby.gif

First observation............. theres a baby, fair enough, thats a change..............

Whos this cleaner one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Does the actress who plays Kerrianne talk like that in real life? Is her character supposed to be Irish?

• Advertisement

Customers still staring like zombies at shopping shelves in Spar...........no change?

A three piece suit for a noise complaint! What a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Pete Doherty has scrubbed up well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Why do people on here think the cleaner woman is Robbies mother? Hasn't it already been established (don't laugh) by FC, that she's dead.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Does the actress who plays Kerrianne talk like that in real life? Is her character supposed to be Irish?

believe it or not, she has spent a few summers in the Playboy Mansion! She is a teacher I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Has Junior the Dillon nose too?

Are The Ram and Stripey an official couple yet?

Does Gripey know??

wtf is this cr$p with Ama

Dylan nose and Damo chin, they're making a balls of the timeline again today. Since when has there been a shelter by the way? Robbie's door to door cleaner mother is already annoying me

Dan on the side of the road somewhere after the production staff robbed the wheelchair for Caoimhe

Why do people on here think the cleaner woman is Robbies mother? Hasn't it already been established (don't laugh) by FC, that she's dead.

Characters don't usual arrive into Carraigstown for no reason, same thing that points Love Hate to KT. If Robbie just mentioned in a few episodes he was looking for his mum and 2 episodes later he finds out she's dead and gets over it would be a very pointless storyline, even by FC standards. She popped up around the same time Robbue started looking. Then there was that bizarre spiel about the "owner of the station" when Decco brought her there. Only a matter of time before she bumps into Rose and Bobs your uncle and the cleaner's your Ma

The Ram has ended up with many of the cleaners. Jane spends her day scrubbing the bar counter, Orla was demoted to a cleaner for a period and then, of course, Stripey, Queen Cleaner

Now he's taking notes! Rediculous

F off Charlie. Its a garage that has been there 30 years

How many people could be affected by a noisy garage? At best the people who live on either side, how noisy is it? How many free "mini services" does The Don owe our? Disgracefully bad writing

"shes a bit of a bimbo, isn't she"!!!!! ha!!

• Advertisement

as long as she doesnt look like Damo

Is Fair City sponsored by Game of Thrones now???

They have destroyed Deco.

Ram visits hospital, Don & son meet Charlie, back in hospital, next day, the Ram has changed. Back to the Don & Son. Still bright out, everyone's in the boozer! Ram says he'll stay with Caoimhe until Damo gets back, but skips off to room 202 with Deb. Is there any continuity ever? Do they give a feck at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Why is the Ram wearing black mascara nowadays?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Characters don't usual arrive into Carraigstown for no reason, same thing that points Love Hate to KT. If Robbie just mentioned in a few episodes he was looking for his mum and 2 episodes later he finds out she's dead and gets over it would be a very pointless storyline, even by FC standards. She popped up around the same time Robbue started looking. Then there was that bizarre spiel about the "owner of the station" when Decco brought her there. Only a matter of time before she bumps into Rose and Bobs your uncle and the cleaner's your Ma

Bobs your uncle? Now that would be a reveal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Dylan nose and Damo chin, they're making a balls of the timeline again today. Since when has there been a shelter by the way? Robbie's door to door cleaner mother is already annoying me

There's been a shelter for donkeys years - I'd even hazard a guess that it has been there since the 90s!!
    Dolores volunteered there back in the day with Father (who then became Mr Kay McCoy) Malachy.. Lana (Leos dead wife) and Lara (who Malachy went off with) stayed there at one stage.. I think (and some other long time fan might be able to confirm) Bob might have spent some time there when he was homeless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Now he's taking notes! Rediculous

LOL, I thought you were talking about someone on this thread... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

jos28 wrote: »
    Just for Coolhull - Well deserved

wga_awards_logo.jpg

Illuminating her Yuletide shubbery - Love it :D:D:D

Thank you! Thank you so much. But I cannot take credit for something of which I am such a small part. I have to thank my producer, make-up people, and hairdressing team. Big shout-out to my director, who helped me pass the test on the casting-couch, which could have left a bad taste in my mouth, but didn't.
    And to you, my loyal fans, (you know who you are) I love you! Iove you all! Mwaaah! Mwaaah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She shows up just as he is looking for his ma, coincidence, of course Rose being his ma was also theorised (is that a word :o)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

A woman your age...haha that Paul is an awful eegit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement