Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Bleeding wedding I am bored of it already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

They missed a trick tonight when Niamh says to Paul "Go on, say it..." and his response was not "Shoulda called Chill Insurance" - it doesn't matter that it wouldn't have made a lick of sense, it would've been hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

That Kerri Ann is a right pain in the..........

Ama is the worst! Actually no if they say game of thrones one more time. ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Characters don't usual arrive into Carraigstown for no reason, same thing that points Love Hate to KT. If Robbie just mentioned in a few episodes he was looking for his mum and 2 episodes later he finds out she's dead and gets over it would be a very pointless storyline, even by FC standards. She popped up around the same time Robbue started looking. Then there was that bizarre spiel about the "owner of the station" when Decco brought her there. Only a matter of time before she bumps into Rose and Bobs your uncle and the cleaner's your Ma

I thought everyone was saying that Glenroe was his mother and now people have moved on to saying its da cleaner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

When I heard Charlie complain about the noise coming from the Paul's garage I was thinking a "house garage" I thought Oisin was having pop up discos in it. .. As someone else said, a garage repair shop wouldn't make much noise, would it.? I know nothing about cars but Spanners and wrenches dropping on the floor is no big deal.....and most cars faults are diagnosed and repaired with computers aren't they?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

but Spanners and wrenches dropping on the floor is no big deal.....

:D:D

Gas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

So caoimhe's mother hasn't rung to be advised of her first grandchild....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,780 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Who here can remember Marty and Tess!

007_b2f19307f1d63a2a68bb9db4fafbb11928b34719.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Why were Paulio and Oisin celebrating like they'd just solved the Palestinian-Israeli crisis? From what I saw the meeting was Paulio berating Oisin from the get go. I mean, just how much of a racket does Ray cause staring into a raised bonnet with a torch?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

That whole time filler with Bunions, Don Paul and Onion last night - WTF????

1. Apart from some of the neighbours I grew up with who "fixed cars" on weekends I've never heard of a garage that opens on Sundays. Know a lad who runs a successful one now and has about 10 lads working for him - he struggles to get them to open Saturdays yet in Carrigstown, Ray, the man of da people and protector of workers rights, will happily open Sundays.

2. Surely if Bunions (and "his people" - ie Bella) had an issue then surely have a word with the council. Fairly sure Don Paul would have no planning permission to open a repair shop on Sunday in a residential area.

3. The entire thing. WTF again??? As someone said above it was made out like Don Paul and Onions had just successfully concluded a round of World Trade Organisation negotiations - not agreed with Bunions to give him 10% off the service on his car we have never seen.

amtc wrote: »

Wonder if Auntie Kitty knows?

First time watching tonight in about 6/7 weeks! I feel like Renee walking into the Spar on a Sunday after 3 months in the abyss or Dan hanging about on the street corner after 6 weeks away without any explanation!

I am truly confident nothing much has changed re storylines in the interim!

I am soooooooooooo excited...........ahem........

excited-baby.gif

Ha!! it must be the Euros / Long Evenings / Medical Advice to stay away as last night was the first time I'd seen it in 6/7 weeks too.

Missed nothing. Absolutely nothing. Robbie's ma has turned up from the dead but have been expecting that since he got new of her death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Coat22 wrote:
    Wonder if Auntie Kitty knows?

I wondered that too, I bet there'll be a mention of her producing a knitted garment during the week :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

amtc wrote: »

who. what. where.

there is no such person as caoimhes mother.

there never was.

there never will be.

This person never existed. Nor did Zak. Nor did Dearbhla. Only Aunt Kitty exists on the phoneline.

Fair-April-24.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

Is Haley and yer one living in Yvonne's old place above the pub??

Is the cleaner in every scene?

Is FC sponsored by The Cleaner?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Is Haley and yer one living in Yvonne's old place above the pub??

Looks like it allright

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

Looks like it allright

Lick of green paint and there we go a new set!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Is that the same Guard who's been working with Deegan on the Katy O'Brien case? Jaysis, you'd barely recognise her out of uniform...

• Advertisement

Ha doug is my new favourite character

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

Why did robbie have an issue with the cleaner?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

So I think FC is trying to tell us something, oh stupid viewers...

A scene with blouse-wearing Ciaran in followed immediately by a close up of TWO missing KT posters.
    Doug chats up Guard involved in KT investigation but she wants to know more about Ciaran. To which he replies "Not my type". Whys that pal? She might find out a bit more about you and you might let something about the night you kidnapped/killed KT slip?

Maybe its Ciaran who is responsible!

1. We called it weeks ago.
    2. Nobody cares anymore, this story is now even more dragged out that that endless Damien/Pete row!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Jaysus. So is Bella covering for Caoimhes maternity leave.

Fittle wrote: »

because its his mother and FC arent subtle about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 New Delly

Crash helmets for all!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 New Delly

Crash helmets for all! Sorry, referring to a few pages back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Wouldn't it be the other way around, Your advertising the show or at least giving people who haven't heard of the show (which isn't many) the curiosity of maybe checking it out

Well if Kerryanne is an avid viewer, I think I'll give it a miss ☺

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Well if Kerryanne is an avid viewer, I think I'll give it a miss ☺

Fair-City-Kerri-ann-convinces-Deco-to-give-Mondo-a-job.jpg

2943030100000578-3106531-image-a-69_1433201269249.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Fittle wrote: »

The Cleaner said something about words she and Robbie had at the party.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement