Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

"swanky apartment" :D

Go on- share the joke. Don't get it.:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Go on- share the joke. Don't get it.:confused:

She rents the apartment over one of the shops, (Yvonne's old place) I'd hardly call that swanky.

It's a lot better than my place and a lot of my mates flats and they are on more money than Hayley would ever be on.
    Point is her lifestyle does not match her job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Jesus Christ such a hullabaloo about hiring a cleaner, that cleaning lady annoys me even more than ama

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

A diabetic is more likely to have a blood sugar testing kit rather than a blood pressure testing kit......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

walshb wrote: »
    That's some observant copper. Quizzing on revenue and chipping and specs and modification. Now, if only she actually checked for what the checpoint was meant for......tax and insurance!

And asking about her own car :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

"A big place"! Lol

If the Garda looking for my missing daughter was out checking car taxed I'd be worried. Also is Ray a skitso?

It's a lot better than my place and a lot of my mates flats and they are on more money than Hayley would ever be on.
    Point is her lifestyle does not match her job!

She's the CEO of a promotion company.. Point is, her job doesn't pay enough for her to be able to rent alone.. ...Just goes to show how insane the rental market is in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I reckon love hate has KT in the boot of that modified car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

bazermc wrote: »
    I reckon love hate has KT in the boot of that modified car.

She's the 6th cylinder....gah!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Everyone on here seems desperate for Love/Hate to have kidnapped Katy and to give Robbie a new ma.

monkey9 wrote: »
    Everyone on here seems desperate for Love/Hate to have kidnapped Katy and to give Robbie a new ma.

Yeah, it's only us surmising, the script writers are always so misleading!

If L/H didn't kidnap KT and The Cleaner isn't Robbie's ma their existence is pointless . She made a dog to Robbie about being raised badly! She got her extra 50c an hour though

Yeah, it's only us surmising, the script writers are always so misleading!

I don't think the (36)scriptwriters are being misleading, they're just confused :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

You got to admit the alternative scripts posted in this thread would make for a more interesting story than what we are served with by RTE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Gutted I missed the modified car, this is deegans area of expertise, his spidey senses will be tingling, I think we are closing in.... Stephens day the big my battery died and I needed space will be revealed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I'm beginning to doubt the Love Hate / Katy angle. There's something shifty about the new car though and his talk of someone else owning it.

I think people think Love/Hate kidnapped Katy because he used to be Love/Hate. As for Robbie's ma, she's dead. So Robbie and Eoghan are not brothers. And the cleaner is not his mother, she's just a mother type whose age makes her old enough to be his ma which is why he didn't want her around the pub. Memories of what he lost and what he's still trying to come to terms with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,780 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think people think Love/Hate kidnapped Katy because he used to be Love/Hate

I think the reason why people taught he Ciaran is involved in Katy's disappearance in because his scenes so far have involved hanging around with the O'Briens a family he barely knows.
    Fair City had a rapists/attacker a few years ago and the attacks happened just after he arrived.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,736 ✭✭✭sudzs

Shakyfan wrote: »
    A diabetic is more likely to have a blood sugar testing kit rather than a blood pressure testing kit......

And probably wouldn't have low blood sugar unless they had too much insulin which Jake had none of. :rolleyes:

I think the reason why people taught he Ciaran is involved in Katy's disappearance in because his scenes so far have involved hanging around with the O'Briens a family he barely knows.
    Fair City had a rapists/attacker a few years ago and the attacks happened just after he arrived.

He's hanging around with the O'Briens cos he shares a gaff with Eoghan. If Katie does come back into it, it'll probably just end up being an amnesia storyline, a couple of months re-adjusting and then back to normal. She'll probably have forgotten all about her ma's affair with the Ram.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

sudzs wrote: »
    And probably wouldn't have low blood sugar unless they had too much insulin which Jake had none of. :rolleyes:

Let's play "Spot the diabetic Fair City viewers..." :)

It's a strange one. If Love Hate had harmed Katy in any way, why would he want to hang around with her family for months afterwards?

Strazdas wrote: »
    It's a strange one. If Love Hate had harmed Katy in any way, why would he want to hang around with her family for months afterwards?

He can't kidnap me any day he is fit ☺️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,780 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know with certain murder cases here and the UK the killer often likes staying involved in helping finding the killer and when it's found out its them the family is always shocked.

I know with certain murder cases here and the UK the killer often likes staying involved in helping finding the killer and when it's found out its them the family is always shocked.

In this case though, he's a blow in and not even from Carrigstown. If he was to move out of the area, nobody would even notice. Those real life killers might simply be trying to deflect attention away from themselves but the Love Hate guy doesn't even seem to be on anyone's radar.

In this case though, he's a blow in and not even from Carrigstown. If he was to move out of the area, nobody would even notice. Those real life killers might simply be trying to deflect attention away from themselves but the Love Hate guy doesn't even seem to be on anyone's radar.

Which is the very reason that Deegan is so poor an investigator, he should have cast the net wide to include ANY new people in the life of the O Briens, then he would have popped up straight away as Emmets new flat mate. He could be a psychopath under than gentle exterior, nothing unusual about that. I'm still convinced its him and I haven't heard any alternative arguments for what happened to Katy yet!

At this point I doubt even the writer's know what KT's end game is

• Advertisement

If any of the 16 writers are reading this I beg you, please return KT and kidnap Howaya Hayley Munroe. She is a head melter! Sooner she bad mouths Sash and Nikki gives her a few slaps the better

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement