Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Cop at the station bar halarious! !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

I know the summer hasn't been the best but is there any need for the 200 bottles of Antifreeze for sale outside the garage.

How long before Jake and Ama are riding?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Since when does the local cop decide who services the fleet - thought that would be done at central level and go out to tender?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This homeless fella story is like watching paint dry.

I wonder do the 3 stooges do any work on the cars at all, cleanest mechanics I've ever seen.

• Advertisement

Cop at the station bar halarious! !

She brings him down to the Station Bar to ask him some serious questions.

The garda station set must be being used for something else this week

Cazale wrote: »
    I know the summer hasn't been the best but is there any need for the 200 bottles of Antifreeze for sale outside the garage.

They're for Ama

While Nora is babysitting in Robbie's flat, maybe she could clean the window behind her. It's filthy!

Is the cop advocating driving a bike without protective gear??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Your man is gone to cork LOL

There all disappointed he didn't say goodbye christ.

• Advertisement

Your man is gone to cork LOL

There all disappointed he didn't say goodbye christ.

Surprise. ..he's back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Is the cop advocating driving a bike without protective gear??
    She didn't even clip the helmet strap on.

sligojoek wrote: »
    She didn't even clip the helmet strap on.

I know! Bad example

I could almost see the cogs turning in carols head..............Robbie. ......I thought of something. ....... I will have a rasher sandwich after all. .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Robbie to Nora "I'll text you my address"! Wow never mind that it could be miles away and you might not be able to get there, sure you will be grand when the text pops up!
    Also I must again ask what Hayley does for a living that she can party all night and live in a nice flat I have yet to see her work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Robbie to Nora "I'll text you my address"! Wow never mind that it could be miles away and you might not be able to get there, sure you will be grand when the text pops up!
    Also I must again ask what Hayley does for a living that she can party all night and live in a nice flat I have yet to see her work!

Am I missing something? You could barely swing a mouse in that flat. The way you speak of it you'd swear it was Trump Tower material.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

This homeless fella story is like watching paint dry.

I wonder do the 3 stooges do any work on the cars at all, cleanest mechanics I've ever seen.
    These days our local garage refer to their mechanics as technicians.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

And after the football, we are off!!! Gonna tune in to things later...for a laugh, like. I'm sure it'll be grand. Can't wait to go to bed laughing and wondering why RTE spend so much money on this crap and never, ever make episodes when it conflicts with soccer competitions!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I'm disappointed Robbie didn't call it "The Azoo" As for that scene between Charles and Cleanez, that was ridiculous

Writer #11 has given Robbie and Laura a complete personality transplant

• Advertisement

Right I'm calling it: Hot-Cop is getting close to Love/Hate so she can suss out if he's responsible for KTs disappearance

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Right I'm calling it: Hot-Cop is getting close to Love/Hate so she can suss out if he's responsible for KTs disappearance

I'll back you on that. The way relationships catapult from first date to cohabiting in Carrigstown they'll be madly in love when she uncovers the horrifying truth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I'll back you on that. The way relationships catapult from first date to cohabiting in Carrigstown they'll be madly in love when she uncovers the horrifying truth.

100% agree. The way I see it playing out is she starts to get close to Ciaran (but not out of any covert surveillance operation, she just likes him) and after a few dates he will pop to the toilet in The Station and leave his wallet or something behind and she notices an odd message on phone, or maybe he has KTs girly phone and it slips out of his pocket one night- either way, she will start to put 2 and 2 together but stupidly, she wont confide her suspicions to anyone so when HE cops that she knows he killed KT, he will do similar to her. Voila- Serial Killer storyline for 2017 and 2018.

Sadly, we will be long past caring...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

.....and sadly I think Fair City passed the point of rescue a long time ago. So many storylines left hanging mid air.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

And then she will push him over a balcony :D

jos28 wrote: »
    And then she will push him over a balcony :D

Or he'll bump his head off a table and die.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, 6 months of Nora drooping 'Ma' hints before finally revealing on xmas morning: 'I'm your Ma.'

Had to laugh at love-hate's bike and copper's car at the station. My 32 inch to couldn't fit the scene in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

C'mere, if the cleaner lady is Robbie's mam, could Charlie Kelly be his dad? Whatcha think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Alice1 wrote:
    C'mere, if the cleaner lady is Robbie's mam, could Charlie Kelly be his dad? Whatcha think?

Fair point Alice. Oh poor greasy !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ama is like a dog in heat chasing diabetic homeless guy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement