Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Is there only one solicitor in Carraigstown?

Also in fairness to the guy that plays Robbie he has actually lost a load of weight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, where is this random homeless guy story going? He's about as appealing as a dose of strep throat!

Wayne back to the same ould b*llix

And.........only one accountant who can't do up his tie and......one cleaner who can't get out of the place

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Carol: Will you please ask Nora who Robbie's father is. I'm dying to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Did the cleaner say she was only a girl when she gave Robbie up? He said he was 40, so shes in her 50's? :eek:

I'm your "mother." Mother of Jesus. What a breath of fresh air. Now, that wasn't too difficult, was it, FC?

Je&)s Christ, Greasy. That's no way to treat your Ma after 40 absent years!

Lovin' this battle of the homeless dudes!

Psycho Dermish is back!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

walshb wrote: »
    Je&)s Christ, Greasy. That's no way to treat your Ma after 40 absent years!

Lovin' this battle of the homeless dudes!

The winner takes it all!

summer10.jpg

These 2 homeless lads are terrorizing every business in Carraigstown. Have they had a row in the Pod yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

walshb wrote:
    FFS, where is this random homeless guy story going? He's about as appealing as a dose of strep throat!

He's well able to act though, dunno what he's doing in this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I can see Me Daaa and the homeless guy getting together. She's been giving him dirty looks for the last two days. That's a sure sign in Fair City

He's well able to act though, dunno what he's doing in this.

Which one?

Dan swivelled around at some speed there. Where exactly out the back has he gone, the same last night. And that window in Robbie's flat is still filthy.

sligojoek wrote: »
    I can see Me Daaa and the homeless guy getting together. She's been giving him dirty looks for the last two days. That's a sure sign in Fair City

Its usually the homeless man with the dirty looks but in FC they are spotless!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Which one?

Not the guy who played puss in boots in Shrek. The other one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Delores is still pounding the streets I see......

FFS, Greasy. Look at the 50 year old black and white photo. That's your Ma. Look at her eyes. Look at your eyes. Jes€s H Christ, Greasy. A blind man could see it's your Ma!

• Advertisement

walshb wrote: »
    FFS, Greasy. Look at the 50 year old black and white photo. That's your Ma. Look at her eyes. Look at your eyes. Jes€s H Christ, Greasy. A blind man could see it's your Ma!

The girl in the photo looks about 12!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Well FC did one thing right tonight anyway - Robbies reaction to the news was 100% realistic. Not only the shock of what he heard, but deep hurt, anger and frustration at having to deal with a part of his life he though was buried and the manner in which this woman who could easily be a con artist could claim such a thing.

We are probably in for a few weeks of Robbie angry/in denial and lashing out before the dust settles. I take it Katy and Stripes etc are off for 3 months?

Well FC did one thing right tonight anyway - Robbies reaction to the news was 100% realistic. Not only the shock of what he heard, but deep hurt, anger and frustration at having to deal with a part of his life he though was buried and the manner in which this woman who could easily be a con artist could claim such a thing.

We are probably in for a few weeks of Robbie angry/in denial and lashing out before the dust settles. I take it Katy and Stripes etc are off for 3 months?

I just wish he had said once, just once, 'I wonder who me faaaader is'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,202 ✭✭✭jos28

We are probably in for a few weeks of Robbie angry/in denial and lashing out before the dust settles.
    It will all end when he invites her to the wedding and they'll all live happily ever after

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Doug the pigeon head not rushing in to anything. Like he has young ones of that calibre queuing up.

A good performance too I have to say

squadro wrote: »
    Doug the pigeon head not rushing in to anything. Like he has young ones of that calibre queuing up.

I miss her already :(

I just wish he had said once, just once, 'I wonder who me faaaader is'

I can see where this is going "who's d faddddur"...............Tune in Christmas 2018

047_b54b829b0e98ad43ee00553b2b8f0425324d70f6.jpg

Are Love/Hate and the copper still out for a spin on that bike?
    They must be in Galway by now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

That pete lad can never keep a secret always blabs to someone
    Doug and ama must be wearing the lynx people queuing up for them

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement