Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The homeless fella looked pretty good in a suit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I just wish he had said once, just once, 'I wonder who me faaaader is'

Maybe it was Christy.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

How exactly was Wayne expecting to sell a car with a bad clutch to someone.

And how did he get it through Dublin City traffic where you need to use the clutch every few mins to the garage.

Carol was like the hypnotist Matt Lucas played in Little Britain, "look into the eyes, the eyes", look into the eyes"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Watching this on playback to make sure...sad I know.

Homeless guy gives Ama his form for reference. Writing on both sides. She spots date and hands back to him.

She then appears in shelter and hands same form to him...which he should've had...writing only on one side...

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

"How much damage can I do with a bottle opener? We're not in Kosovo now." - Robbie.

Quote of the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    "How much damage can I do with a bottle opener? We're not in Kosovo now." - Robbie.

Quote of the year.

"First ye discover yer ma is dead so ye go Dublin Bay were her ashes r scatterd to say good bye. Then ye discover she's been cleaning yer bleedin jax fer weeks .... sur thats maaaadd !"

THAT'S quote of the year !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,360 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    The homeless fella looked pretty good in a suit.

Is his name Pat, he reminds me of Brian Gleeson aka Hughie from Love/Hate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is his name Pat, he reminds me of Brian Gleeson aka Hughie from Love/Hate

I can't remember what his name is but he's definitely better looking than Hughie anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Fair city is turning into love hate. (Kinda) Between Paulie and yer man who looks like Hughie (John boys brother). Next thing we know dermot will be carrigstown answer to nidge, it's a slippery slope after destroying that hanging basket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Its on at 8pm today, not 8.30 if anyone is a glutton for punishment!"!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

so next Thursday Tommy gets caught sleeping in the hotel, and then on Sunday gets caught in another lie by Jackie. I wonder if this is the beginning of him still not being all he seems, and perhaps becoming suspected in Katy's disappearance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Robbie is morphing into Father Damo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,611 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Junior was kicking his cot? Eh, so it must be smashed to bits. That kid is over 6 feet tall now.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Robbie is morphing into Father Damo.

while Pete is morphing into Tom Jones.........

Sir-Tom-Jones-on-The-Voice.jpg

Mother of god. This Doug/Wayne tiff makes Damo/Pete story of the year contender!

Does the Simon Company have hairstylists and fashionable clothes and showers for the homeless now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ruth hegarty is an amazing actress. I am watching with tears in my eyes. It's a brilliant story line as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Jack always seems to be going to the zoo.

Ruth hegarty is an amazing actress. I am watching with tears in my eyes. It's a brilliant story line as well.

its well done alright amidst all the other chaotic plots

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Blood and faeces...I think she should have said sh1t or dung, it would have sounded more real.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Wow tonight's episode is making me well up a bit. Robbie has to be the best actor in the show.

cue 3 vmonths of bickering, making up, bickerick, making up between Greasy and Grease Cleaner

cue 3 vmonths of bickering, making up, bickerick, making up between Greasy and Grease Cleaner

No. That's the Doug/Wayne storyline. Greasy:Greasy cleaner is a 6 monther!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Yes Ruth Hegarthy is fantastic I hope she stays she's a great actress get rid of that waster Delores and replace her with Nora for good. Even Robbie was quite good in this storyline. There will prob be another few weeks of on and off but maybe they can start to build a relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

I have to admit, tonights FC, was quite good, with Robert and his mam
    But as others have said, get rid of the dead wood, Doloras, Pete, Laura, Bella, Charlie, Ama, "love/hate boy", Dermish and his drippy daughter

RobertKK wrote: »
    Blood and faeces...I think she should have said sh1t or dung, it would have sounded more real.

Yeah .....didn't think cattle produced faeces ....just ****e or dung :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Wow tonight's episode is making me well up a bit. Robbie has to be the best actor in the show.

Good scenes between the two tonight. I enjoyed the close ups of their faces and silent pauses between lines, it was almost like watching a stage play.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Strazdas wrote: »
    Good scenes between the two tonight. I enjoyed the close ups of their faces and silent pauses between lines, it was almost like watching a stage play.

Sometimes FC can produce a belter of an episode. Minus all the Wayne/Doug crap, tonight's was one of those episodes. It's just a pity we'll have to wait 6 months for the next one!

Renee minding Ruth made me laugh because she doesn't seem to care that her own granddaughter hasn't been seen in about 3 months and yet she'll babysit a child that she probably couldn't pick out of a lineup.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Yes Ruth Hegarthy is fantastic I hope she stays she's a great actress get rid of that waster Delores and replace her

Dolores is one of the Fair City mainstays Fair City wouldn't be the same without her sure Nora is a worse misery guts than Dolores

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The 2 of them were very good in fairness, and the writers handled the topic very professionally IMO.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement