Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Who is Mad May

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

wonder where she parked the private jet

Gym membership for his birthday Christ

dive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Lol. Dermish keels over. Best bit of FC acting ever.

• Advertisement

Gym membership for his birthday Christ

Thanks Granny May but I dont think I need to go to a gym!

fat_gamer_kid1.jpg

Sourpuss Trump and her little business "cliche" buzzwords.....................for goodness sake!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

The budget must be really stretched tonight - most of the cast are back, and two extras with speaking parts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ouuuu no health insurances story at bay

god, Zoe. Your a child, stop acting like his mother

• Advertisement

Jesus you could shoplift the cr%p out of that shop the way the staff stand around chatting like its an ICA meeting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Best idea Bella ever had

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Carol managed to get Dermot an appointment no bother in the middle of Wednesday in the middle of Dublin and in the middle of summer and most people would be waiting an age just to be seen in less than a week!
    How ironic that Eoghans anger at the guard as she frolics with the very man who killed her was completely lost on him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

I found her very "real". There are 100s of "Jos" out there with her behavioural characteristics so she portrayed a character well. There has to be a bit of an extravagant theatre bout a soap character also sometimes as well. I think her
    strong accent and demenour probably made her seem a bit camp t times.

Cant say that about vast majority of the actors on the show and their characters

Tough to place that accent, she squealed every line. Deeeeeeeeeeeoooooormish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Nicola of old was very real and likeable, new Nicola is like a panto character I'd say also. Very cringeworthy and unrealisistic the way she threw herself at Paul after arriving back the first and second time and all that cr$p with Clawwwwwwwr, and her bitching with Niamh.
    walshb wrote: »
    Nicola's recent character makes Haley's character look very normal and believable. Nicola's character is quite possibly D most ridiculously cast in soap history.

Looks like I'm the only one unfortunate enough to have known many Nicola types in my life :/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Carol managed to get Dermot an appointment no bother in the middle of Wednesday in the middle of Dublin and in the middle of summer and most people would be waiting an age just to be seen in less than a week!
    How ironic that Eoghans anger at the guard as she frolics with the very man who killed her was completely lost on him!

Not only that but they managed to parachute in a doctor especially to see him, when that post has been vacant since the departure of Dr. Love and poor Ama has been holding the fort ever since

Strazdas wrote: »
    Yes, I liked Jo too. She was sort of a bossy snob, but was quite likeable too and I've definitely met people like her before.

Yea maybe I just disliked the character as opposed to the quality of acting. Super annoying character, like a lot of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Looks like I'm the only one unfortunate enough to have known many Nicola types in my life :/

You're not.

Its just her portrayal of the type is OTT.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You're not.

I am.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Tough to place that accent, she squealed every line. Deeeeeeeeeeeoooooormish

not sure if being serious.......... but its a north Cork accent I'd imagine

• Advertisement

I am.

65124194.jpg

Dermish is back in his suit. Good to see he's discussing business with his client in Spar even though they share an office

It still makes me sad that they Havnt made a good go if the KT storyline. They could all really be looking for her or really looking for her :( It'd be a fairly strict college to kick somone off a course for being legally missing! #redser!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

So many returnees tonight, I was taking aback! I said to myself, 'oh look, there's Neimh, oral, Oisin, Rachel, Charlotte, I'd forgotten all about them! Ha!..... Oh and Bella..

Could somone get me the architectural drawings for Pod please? It has an office(kitchen) how many bedrooms? No they want to make it a business Centre? Where would they put these hot desks? Was it not a 3 bed semi? Is there more than one jacks in the place? Don't most inner city shops/Spars have security guards?

It's like watching an entirely different soap, with all the character shift changeovers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

65124194.jpg

I didn't.

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Could somone get me the architectural drawings for Pod please? It has an office(kitchen) how many bedrooms? No they want to make it a business Centre? Where would they put these hot desks? Was it not a 3 bed semi? Is there more than one jacks in the place? Don't most inner city shops/Spars have security guards?

It was a unit in the shopping Centre Paul was looking for ideas for, I think it's the hardware place Pete and Damo used to ..

Occupy ^

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I didn't.

You did ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement