Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

There's many other characters that have been missing a lot flippen longer than Katy

Why isn't anybody looking for them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Oh, and Leo also made an appearance after 8 months or more.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Rfrip wrote: »
    There's many other characters that have been missing a lot flippen longer than Katy

Why isn't anybody looking for them!

There's missing and then there's missing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

You did ;)

Nope. Honestly you got me??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Nope. Honestly you got me??

Oh I don't know anymore just tired now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Rd 100 of Don Paulio and Dermish at loggerheads. The stories are just constant repeats!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Oh I don't know anymore just tired now :)

yes you do........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Can Paul niamh and all their kids please go visit Joe indefinitely,Christ tonight was scraping the barrel. Dermot hot under the collar one minute and having business meetings in the pub the next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

I'd say Paul will end up in the Panama Papers thanks to dermos money saving schemes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

OMFG, Dermo has a near life or death aneurysm/stroke/heatstroke/ minor heart attack before the break , and he is back in his suit scouting for business in the same suit at the end of this horrible episode
    Can someone tell me, what drugs are the so called script writers taking ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

It was a unit in the shopping Centre Paul was looking for ideas for, I think it's the hardware place Pete and Damo used to ..

Used to? Expert Hardware have withdrawn their sponsorship?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Carrie Crowley:

066_2b581ab826922404b772d2f7798f590cad982269.jpg

I saw Carrie in a hotel in Cork one night in 1997. She was wearing those boots and a tighter pair of jeans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

LoveHate looking very obviously shifty when the garda one was saying if only we had some information on KT,anything at all.......what's the betting something magically turns up in the next few days?

Really wish Stripey would get her tea leaves read by Mad May,wonder what they would reveal......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

MelanieC wrote: »
    LoveHate looking very obviously shifty when the garda one was saying if only we had some information on KT,anything at all.......what's the betting something magically turns up in the next few days?

Really wish Stripey would get her tea leaves read by Mad May,wonder what they would reveal......

Watch the fair city extra clip on rte player (tea leaves)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

He doesn't look like a murderer to me though. Could he know something about Katy's current whereabouts without being responsible for her being there? I'd certainly be surprised to hear she was dead and that he had killed her.

Strazdas wrote: »
    He doesn't look like a murderer to me though. Could he know something about Katy's current whereabouts without being responsible for her being there? I'd certainly be surprised to hear she was dead and that he had killed her.

I'm guessing they're making him this hero/nice guy so that his eventual downfall will have a greater impact?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I'm guessing they're making him this hero/nice guy so that his eventual downfall will have a greater impact?

It's certainly possible, but if he was unveiled as a killer it would be a bit of a shocker. Could he know Katy or be a friend of hers? If he was a random stranger who had killed her, it would make no sense that he would befriend her family and start hanging out with them. What would he have to gain? Nobody even suspects him of anything.

yes you do........

I don't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Used to? Expert Hardware have withdrawn their sponsorship?

Maybe Tommy could take the unit and use it as a brothel, he being the star attraction obviously ...

Maybe Stringfellos would sponsor it

liam7831 wrote: »
    Maybe Tommy could take the unit and use it as a brothel, he being the star attraction obviously ...

Maybe Stringfellos would sponsor it

Window Ram, in his Sunday best!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Sourpuss said " bookins". 😀

Please please please, guys, stop trying to somehow link LoveHate to KTs disappearance. It's getting staler than the actual story-line!:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

walshb wrote: »
    Please please please, guys, stop trying to somehow link LoveHate to KTs disappearance. It's getting staler than the actual story-line!:o

Why ?? It's getting more obvious it's him especially in the last two weeks: The car scam. His relationship with the guard. Becoming the hero after the hold up.

Lastly his fashion sense comes from 1996 - the year KT was born !

desbrook wrote: »
    Why ?? It's getting more obvious it's him especially in the last two weeks: The car scam. His relationship with the guard. Becoming the hero after the hold up.

Agreed. They're definitely leaving it open that he's some way involved. Even if he eventually explains ' Katie came to me in a bad way.....and I have this mate that can make people disappear......no not that way, I mean people who wanna disappear you know'

Although they were definitely setting Rose up to be Robbies mother, with her fondness for him and clashing with Carol but she was a red herring [scriptwriter 34 changed their mind]

It's just so bloody obvious where KT is. In her room. The one place they didn't check.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

He looked super shifty in the pub after the run in with Gripey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Strazdas wrote: »
    It's certainly possible, but if he was unveiled as a killer it would be a bit of a shocker. Could he know Katy or be a friend of hers? If he was a random stranger who had killed her, it would make no sense that he would befriend her family and start hanging out with them. What would he have to gain? Nobody even suspects him of anything.

Well, it is most definitely, as soap rules go, connected with someone on the cast list so, unless Cathal comes back I cant see anyone else?

I would bet my bottom dollar that he has some connection to cathal though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

walshb wrote: »

He definitely knows something - why else would he look so shifty every time she's mentioned? And now he's in with the family,in with the guards,local hero,loved by all even 10 year old kids......it's the perfect set up as far as "twists" go. Only we're too clever here for the FC writers (not hard!) and had it copped from the start!

I would bet my bottom dollar that he has some connection to cathal though.

I really can't believe the gardai didn't pursue Cathal further. He shows up at the Garda station with written evidence of his alibi, and the Gards or the O Briens don't think it's in any way suspicious?! Him and his father are gangsters Gardai, gangsters tend to have cronies. Chapter one of 'how to be a gardai'

• Advertisement

He definitely knows something - why else would he look so shifty every time she's mentioned? And now he's in with the family,in with the guards,local hero,loved by all even 10 year old kids......it's the perfect set up as far as "twists" go. Only we're too clever here for the FC writers (not hard!) and had it copped from the start!

I really must be missing something here. I am glad I am not alone on not at all getting this theory that Love Hate is the culprit. I tried to see it, but really, he is no more suspect than bloody Ellie from what I have seen. This "looking shifty" when KT is mentioned? I can't see it. What does it even look like?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement