Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

The Spar deli seems to have disappeared.. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

The Spar deli seems to have disappeared.. :confused:

I blame Love/Hate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Walshb, rather than knocking the above theory, maybe posit an alternative one for the sake of debate?

I nominate Ellie!

I blame Love/Hate

He's the cause of every miserable story of the past 5 or so months! It's so obvious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

walshb wrote: »
    I nominate Ellie!

As the killer or kidnapper of KT? If that is the truth, I will pay you 1000 euros. Until then though, we have between now and October to await the inevitable reveal of Ciaran.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I blame Love/Hate

In fairness he did look shifty around it the other day when he turned up in his teenage girls denim jacket stared at the deli and after a chat with Meeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaa just walked off...........

hmmmmmm.

#WhatElseHasLoveHateStolen

Rachel's A4 pad,
    Dermissshhhhhhh's inspector gadget coat
    Ray
    Mondo
    Decco
    Laura
    Dan
    Dans wheelchair
    Dan and Lauras gym
    Binjummmminnns normal non USA embelemed clothing
    Zoe's youth (she acts like a 40 year old nag)
    Cass

As the killer or kidnapper of KT? If that is the truth, I will pay you 1000 euros. Until then though, we have between now and October to await the inevitable reveal of Ciaran.

I think WalshB was joking Wanderer..........

I read your rather long winded serious post a couple pages back. You said a lot, and pointed out an awful lot, but nothing for me that is at all teasing. The theory makes no sense at all, so for that reason, yes, he may well be the man!

I read your rather long winded serious post a couple pages back. You said a lot, and pointed out an awful lot, but nothing for me that is at all teasing. The theory makes no sense at all, so for that reason, yes, he may well be the man!

ah come on between me and Wanderer's posts surely you can't maintain your reluctancy to accept there is valid reasoning behind the theory of LoveHate's involvement! I'm beginning to think you are just trying to wind us up with !! :D:D

It has all the elements of a Soap whodunnit theory!

The logic behind his involvement will be revealed post reveal or leading up to it, would make no sense to reveal it now. If they handle this rightly, it could be a very decent story

ah come on between me and Wanderer's posts surely you can't maintain your reluctancy to accept there is valid reasoning behind the theory of LoveHate's involvement! I'm beginning to think you are just trying to wind us up with !! :D:D

The logic behind his involvement will be revealed post reveal or leading up to it, would make no sense to reveal it now. If they handle this rightly, it could be a very decent story

I am not the only one thinking it. He may well be revealed as the culprit, but there is nothing I can see that would make me think, "yes, of course."

And the story hasn't been handled at all. It's a joke. If he is the culprit then she is most likely dead. If she's not dead, and comes back, how can he be implicated?

There is no culprit. Knowing FC, she'll either be erased from everyone's memory, or she'll return to a heroine's welcome, with likely a bout of amnesia being the culprit.

• Advertisement

I nominate Ellie!

And Ellie was wearing a denim jacket tonight - she's definitely up there with Love/Hate as a contender

And Ellie was wearing a denim jacket tonight - she's definitely up there with Love/Hate as a contender

Yeh, but does Ellie look shifty?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

desbrook wrote: »
    On a different note entirely those qualified to counsel those affected by being held in seige situations or at gunpoint should set up shop in Carraigstown. Those affected in last 18 months:
    Siege1
    Bob
    Judy

Seige 2
    Robbie
    Carol
    Niamh
    Paul
    Pierce
    Rachel

Seige 2a
    Eoghan
    Michael
    Debbie

Seige 3
    Farrah
    Rennee
    Hughie
    Ellie
    Bob ... again
    Ciaran

Any I'm missing ??

Not to forget morbegs under seige by the ram last week

Yeh, but does Ellie look shifty?

She has a bit of form - remember that hoax call to the garda station.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Charlit's got 'the job.' What happens to the carrot business now that she's away?

Yeah cos Yvonne and Louise just love Charlit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

How has Dermots liver being damaged, the doctor didn't even explain how it could have happened, I think he also mentioned cirrhosis but don't think Dermots a heavy drinker?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

A good way to start the reveal would be LoveHate answering his phone and saying 'Hi Katy' and then the end credits roll.....that would have the audience absolutely intrigued.

Strazdas wrote: »

A good way to start the reveal would be LoveHate answering his phone and saying 'Hi Katy' and then the end credits roll.....that would have the audience absolutely intrigued.

No, that would mean there is no sinister reason behind her going missing. ... it would all be a bit boring then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

fin12 wrote: »
    How has Dermots liver being damaged, the doctor didn't even explain how it could have happened, I think he also mentioned cirrhosis but don't think Dermots a heavy drinker?

Not Carraigstown standards. Most people are in the boozer everyday, usually before 2pm too

Zoey jayus she's like a 80 year old in a childs body

• Advertisement

Can Neassa come back. She had a fine personality.

neasa2.jpg

Also, why in gods name wouldn't they recast Zach and Dearbhla at this stage. Surely it would make more sense than bringing in characters like LoveHate who we all know "has nothing to do with Katy's disappearance and is just merely a pointless character with no background or reason to turn up in a small dingy suburban village to rent" Cough

Also bring in Aunt Kitty, I reckon she could be a hellraiser.

Zoey jayus she's like a 80 year old in a childs body

She would give Sourpuss run for her money sometimes with the mug on her. She is very pretty though, much more bearable than Stateside Ben

No, that would mean there is no sinister reason behind her going missing. ... it would all be a bit boring then

A sinister explanation for Katy been missing can only mean she has been kidnapped (very unlikely) or murdered (more than likely).

I'm not sure FC would want to go there, it would be a very dark storyline. One where Ciaran knows where she is and hasn't harmed her would at least give her the opportunity to return.

That's the story I want! (Kidnapping!)

So are we chalking down Dermish's scene with the Doc as the most ridiculous thing ever! "A brain fog caused by the liver"!!! Closely followed by the tea reading

Oisin and Charlos Club experience is.........?

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Oisin and Charlos Club experience is.........?

Oisin claims to be some sort of promoter or events organiser. It's unclear though how much actual experience he has.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Cormdogg wrote: »
    So are we chalking down Dermish's scene with the Doc as the most ridiculous thing ever! "A brain fog caused by the liver"!!! Closely followed by the tea reading

My faith in private investigators has also been shattered!! They can't all be that bad.

Would of been compelling if they used the PI to drip feed us some info on what happened to Katy. But nah, why make an interesting story out of it. The private investigators are useless off the bat.....nothing to see here, move along...time to show more friction between Stripey and Gripey so we can delve into even more 'Affair City' yay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

John Deegan could announce that Katie or somebody used her card at midnight.

Queue the cctv of a group of young people in fancy dress having a night out while one member of the group dressed as a Sumo wrestler or Shrek or whatever withdraws €20 from the cash machine in Amsterdam.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,776 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Geraldine Plunkett(Rose) is going to be on Saturday night with Miriam tonight!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement