Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Oisin and Charlos Club experience is.........?

They went to a club one night I think... after a drink in McCoy's of course. I'm not sure if they got in though?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Geraldine Plunkett(Rose) is going to be on Saturday night with Miriam tonight!

Canteen queue strikes again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I must pay close attention to love /hate tonight, (if he's in it) see how shifty he looks. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Renee really needs to sort the wardrobe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The kids wearing Renee's jacket..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ah...............after 20 years of Fair City, someone cops on that the middle aisle of the local shop is not a discussion area for personal and professional business

F off Brooklyn Ben. You were there for a few months and were lying in a hospital bed for most of that.

Should Gripey be standing beside that reception desk? Surely, with the trial coming up the two murder suspects should be kept apart for legal reasons?

Greasy and Paulio out of the blue loggerheads story!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

They're overdoing the cliched tourist clothes on ben . He looks ridic. He's living in America ..... we get it!!!

• Advertisement

Herrrrrrrrrrrressssssssssss Shifty!!

Bang on cue!

Not sure what's worse Ben's clothesi or love hates

Love Hate again in a scene where KT was mentioned. But then again, so was Leo. My bets on Leo!

Not sure what's worse Ben's clothesi or love hates

Robbies shirts are up there also as is Ellie's 1980s shoulder padded fake leather jacket!

Robbies shirts are up there also as is Ellie's 1980s shoulder padded fake leather jacket!

That's Renee's for sure

walshb wrote: »
    Love Hate again in a scene where KT was mentioned. But then again, so was Leo. My bets on Leo!

There would be absolutely no logic to him spontaneously turning up in these Katy discussion scenes if there wasn't some subtle indication in it! I can't believe people think the theory is nonsense!

Good man Dermishhhh. Tell him like it is. And suffocate him with the Stars and Stripes if he continues the bullsh*te!

There would be absolutely no logic to him spontaneously turning up in these Katy discussion scenes if there wasn't some subtle indication in it! I can't believe people think the theory is nonsense!

It's definitely him it's like how those two unsuspecting guys kept turning up mentioning the beast of craggy island around Chris the sheep

Dermish -v- Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaa
    The Don -v- Greasy
    The Don -v- Oisin

Another batch of passive aggressive out of no where verbal feuds

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

I hate Ben, I actually hate the little focker.

• Advertisement

It's definitely him it's like how those two unsuspecting guys kept turning up mentioning the beast of craggy island around Chris the sheep

hahahahah!! Perfect analogy!!

000c2100-870.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Reputable medical website: Google!

hahahahah!! Perfect analogy!!

000c2100-870.jpg

Haha perfect pic! I'm imagining the denim jacket and boil washed shrunken T-shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

Wasn't long getting a battery of tests for a man with no health insurance

AskAma.Com

ahhhhhhhhhh here we go..............Shifty LoveHate again!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Internet medical diagnosis...I would hit him over the head with his laptop :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Definitely looked shifty tonight, now all the sleuths on here need to figure out is where he has her and why.. ;)

And Rachel's little plan didn't work, hopefully now she'll head off to Barcelona with Charlotte ... :)

They need to move the KT story on. He had an odd look on his face in the pub with the flyers, but it was more odd/awkward than odd/sinister. I'll gladly get on-board with the rest of you Sherlock Holmes's if they start feeding us something more definitive. How many more scenes of the exact same nature (LoveHate present during KT discussion) can they feed us? Nothing else has happened. They need to throw out more clues, stuff we can go on and follow. To date it's just as described above, LoveHate present in scenes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

walshb,surely tonight you saw how shifty and guilty LoveHate looked at the end of that scene in the station beergarden?! The camera lingered way too long on his darty eyes for no good reason! It's definitely him. Surrender!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement