Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

walshb wrote: »
    Greasy and Paulio out of the blue loggerheads story!

Usual Fair City character personality change, Greasy was a mean old grump treating Wayne like sh*te and now he's standing for Derms for no reason-Mr Nice Guy

Wonder what Leo talks like in real life? Over exPRESSing Every WORD!

Greasey's appears in the Pod from nowhere even though he was minding the kids and Jesus h Christ they're still looking for KT in the Station!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Any guesses about Carol's 'shocking' past? I'd guess that she was on the game but that would hardly be surprising considering she was married to Billy Meehan and best mates with Tracey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

youwould wrote: »
    Any guesses about Carol's 'shocking' past? I'd guess that she was on the game but that would hardly be surprising considering she was married to Billy Meehan and best mates with Tracey.

The writers dont even know yet to be fair.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

I seen Orla in Woodies on Saturday, maybe she is thinking of giving the pub a lick of paint, thing was she was with some other lad defo was not Wayne and no sign of Junior either.

liam7831 wrote: »
    I seen Orla in Woodies on Saturday, maybe she is thinking of giving the pub a lick of paint, thing was she was with some other lad defo was not Wayne and no sign of Junior either.

Woodies.......gardening section.........hmmm, wonder who it could be...........

faircity2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Woodies.......gardening section.........hmmm, wonder who it could be...........

faircity2.jpg

No it was the paint section

No it was the paint section

Well The Ram, as you can see above, often invests is paint cans.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Well I saw the girl that Barry O'Hanlon killed, in Nutgrove Shopping centre and she looked fine. But Barry is still in jail!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭hearmehearye

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Well I saw the girl that Barry O'Hanlon killed, in Nutgrove Shopping centre and she looked fine. But Barry is still in jail!

I had to sing happy birthday to her once. Most definitely alive and well.

I seen Kerri Anne on'er back in the Playboy Mansion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Cormdogg wrote: »
    I seen Kerri Anne on'er back in the Playboy Mansion

Who ? Where? What channel and what time. ????? 😊

I honestly don't see the attraction in Kerri Anne at all! Katy, Laura and Jane much more attractive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I honestly don't see the attraction in Kerri Anne at all! Katy, Laura and Jane much more attractive!

The peroxide blonde look doesn't help....I think she'd look better with her natural hair colour.

Strazdas wrote: »
    The peroxide blonde look doesn't help....I think she'd look better with her natural hair colour.

I actually have grown to like her as a character, much to do with the fact that she is the most consistent character there, personality wise.I hated her at first as she seemed so unrealistic but when they toned her down after a while, although she defies reality often.

No doubt she is due to be part of the next siege storyline though, in fact the writers will probably make her the one that gets a gun and holds a few characters hostage.

But, yeah, the peroxide look and OTT make up isn't a great look.

Christ now its cold and lashing rain and Emmet bis wearing a tiny t shirt after wearing 6 layers for the last 7 months He really has the strangest body temperature

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

This Bella and whinge bag story the pits. Pathetic

Your not even a drinker.....eh he meets his clients in the pub all the time

Your not even a drinker.....eh he meets his clients in the pub all the time

he is always bloody drinking! Are they seriously saying he doesn't drink???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Poor Dermot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Off to America for Dermot to take part in the new trials...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Poor Dermot is right. He hasn't had the best of luck in the last few years... Will Jo come back to nurse him? What will it mean for Ben and Zoe? Hope they treat this story with the sensitivity it deserves.. Wonder will they go down the organ donation route rather than seeing someone go through cancer treatment again.
    It's so sad the he has no-one to confide in... Orla used to be a good friend to him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,609 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Dermish needs a liver. Jo needed a launderette 6 months ago and she had it in the space of an episode. Don't panic, Dermish. We'll have your liver out and new one in by Sunday's episode!

Ugh great I hate these type of stories where the character suffers in silence

Gripey. What a fooking windbag!

Do Shifty LoveHate and Emmet just walk around the street all day?

Business woman Rachel.. what a joke needs mammy niamh and grandad Bella to scheme with her... so pathetic. Haha the mouse forgot about that.

FFS, Stripey. Your husband gets assaulted and you're there dissing him in front of a toe rag stranger! So realistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

That oul fella from the taxi was in FC years ago. He was Hannah Finnegan's love child, therefore Rita's half brother, and grand uncle to the Doyle childer. I think his name was Vincent.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement