Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

That oul fella from the taxi was in FC years ago. He was Hannah Finnegan's love child, therefore Rita's half brother, and grand uncle to the Doyle childer. I think his name was Vincent.

That was wrecking my head where I knew him from. Thank you :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Is D owl fella Caddle's da?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

walshb wrote: »

Ah no your right aren't you!!! Really hope not but I know your right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I suppose Greasy is going to be a hero now.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭yellowcandle

The most annoying thing about Fair City I find is Farrah's lack of eyebrows & awful blonde hair.

• Advertisement

Ah no your right aren't you!!! Really hope not but I know your right.

There's no way an extra gets so much air time. He has to be a new character.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Who the hell would want to visit Cavan?

Who the hell would want to visit Cavan?

Binjimin?

Let me guess.........

Ben returns from Cavan dressed in this.......

H2005.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

That was wrecking my head where I knew him from. Thank you :)

He's also in the deaf ad where the fella says he's going to Majorca and he thinks he said New York. Ah... the big apple

• Advertisement

Bens life threatening illness seems to have been forgotten about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Before the break, I was actually a bit surprised by the diagnosis, Dermot had inoperable cancer and there was nothing more that could be done. Wow, I was thinking, they are actually going to cull a long-standing member of staff and they are doing it in a shocking but realistic way. Didn't see that coming. Or so I thought....

Then after the break, when the doctor said "Your only option is..." I said to myself: ah, forget it, Dermot isn't dying and they wont have the balls to get rid of a redundant and forgettable character like they should have done with Delores. Put away the tissues, he will still be in the soap 5 yrs from now because we all know he WILL find a donor against the odds, he WILL survive against the odds and continue to be evryones favorite boring accountant for years to come. Shame on you FC.

Wanderer, you heartless bas€&rd!

My favourite Dermishhhhhhhhhhhhh moment, just pipping the Flowerpot attack at the post......
    Please try avoid using your imagination too much, it will lead to bad images!!

"maybe I should try putting it into the hinge of the door.......like a vice"

"get the butter underneath it"

94f03e8e72647373f93d5271ee594cfb.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Wanderer, you heartless bas€&rd!

Fine line between heartless and realistic. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

What do you call Greasy before he became Greasy?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Considering Dermot doesn't seem to have health insurance, does this mean he goes on a waiting list for chemotherapy, let alone a transplant. Is that how it works or will he get treatment straightaway in the public system?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

So Bella's willing to f*ck over his own Grandaughters? Or daughters? and send over Charlbot! But she is a partner in CO Enterprises

I actually have grown to like her as a character, much to do with the fact that she is the most consistent character there, personality wise.I hated her at first as she seemed so unrealistic but when they toned her down after a while, although she defies reality often.

No doubt she is due to be part of the next siege storyline though, in fact the writers will probably make her the one that gets a gun and holds a few characters hostage.

But, yeah, the peroxide look and OTT make up isn't a great look.

It's her voice that drains on me! Where did her character come from how was she introduced into Carraigstown?

• Advertisement

No disrespect to anyone affected in their real life but another cancer story? Zzzzzzzz I'd bet my house Dermish is still with us in 12 months

Cormdogg wrote: »
    So Bella's willing to f*ck over his own Grandaughters? Or daughters? and send over Charlbot! But she is a partner in CO Enterprises

Poor Bela will do ANYTHING to be in a story... I believe he was even considering lobbing the gob on Rose at one stage...

It's her voice that drains on me! Where did her character come from how was she introduced into Carraigstown?

She's Christy's daughter who came back from exile to mind me Da when she got a sniff of his will...

What an absolutely bat sh*t episode!

She's Christy's daughter who came back from exile to mind me Da when she got a sniff of his will...

We were talking about someone else!

We were talking about someone else!

Sorry - I've half an eye on the footie...

Kerri-Ann came in as Mondo's fiancée when he came back from England..

The most annoying thing about Fair City I find is Farrah's lack of eyebrows & awful blonde hair.

True............but IMHO she's the best looking of all the ladies bar Doug's date last week

True............but IMHO she's the best looking of all the ladies bar Doug's date last week

she was in it a hat full of scenes!! You cant include her! Anyway Jane trumps them both!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Anyone have Joe Brollys number ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And Eoghan's too maybe?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement