Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I'm still catching up on the RTE Player.

Dermish is on the way out??

Not that bad. Only gone to Cavan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bazermc wrote: »

For a liver transplant!

It'll be grand unless he tries that Big Breakfast challenge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Loved the way the bar man in the station didn't even flinch when Carol was fighting with her da. Just chatting away to his mate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Cormdogg wrote: »
    So is she supposed to be English?

No. AFAIR she just happened to be in the UK the same time as him and they met over there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Does anything happen in Carraigstown happen without a 3rd party walking in?

• Advertisement

Stripey in not going to be wife of the year! Rips off her husband with the Ram and never sides with him on anything, even with a known criminal! Not sure exactly why Gripey was dropping Cardles Dad outside his own house! Good lols tonight "Be quiet, we have guests!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Does anything happen in Carraigstown happen without a 3rd party walking in?

Sadly the one and only event that didn't have a 3rd party walking in was Katy's disappearance...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Stripey in not going to be wife of the year! Rips off her husband with the Ram and never sides with him on anything, even with a known criminal! Not sure exactly why Gripey was dropping Cardles Dad outside his own house! Good lols tonight "Be quiet, we have guests!"

I'd love to say it was great seeing the smile wiped off her face when The Ram dumped her..............but jesus, don't know if she knows how to smile!! If The Ram can't make you smile, well, give up!!

fair201511231944705.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Ellie is what 11/12? Why do FC cast her like she's a 4/5 year old.?

I am officially starting tonights episode now. It was a toss up between FC or walking the dog. The dog took pity on me.

• Advertisement

Robbies Mammy showing up and now Carol's Daddy showing up. Reverse arguments now ensue. Boring as fook.

And what eejit puts up a gig poster over a missing persons poster? Oh wait its a FC script writer's excuse to provoke a reaction and a poor one.

Don Paul has been in this pitiful soap since day fooking one and he has learned absolutley nothing about life, manipulation and arsehole sons from past relationships.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭EICVD

Robbies Mammy showing up and now Carol's Daddy showing up. Reverse arguments now ensue. Boring as fook.

And what eejit puts up a gig poster over a missing persons poster? Oh wait its a FC script writer's excuse to provoke a reaction and a poor one.

Don Paul has been in this pitiful soap since day fooking one and he has learned absolutley nothing about life, manipulation and arsehole sons from past relationships.

Couldn't of said it better myself

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Derms is gone on holiday for a 'week' that means we won't see him for 3 months!.... Come Sunday, enter, Hailey / Mondo/ Decco and whoever else that's been on their 3 month break. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

bazermc wrote: »

Hope he doesn't take ill and have to go to hospital there.

How is Dermishhhhhhhhhh driving around Ireland........... wasn't his licence revoked after the accident that took place during the week long wheelchair basketball game episodes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Just watched tonight's episode.

So LoveHate is a dab hand at fitting locks. Another ever so subtle hint from the FC writers!

I'm calling it right now,Katy is in his workshop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

MelanieC wrote: »
    Just watched tonight's episode.

So LoveHate is a dab hand at fitting locks. Another ever so subtle hint from the FC writers!

I'm calling it right now,Katy is in his workshop.

Is the workshop part of the garage or somewhere else entirely? If it was at the garage, there's no way Katie could be there and undiscovered.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Is the workshop part of the garage or somewhere else entirely? If it was at the garage, there's no way Katie could be there and undiscovered.

I didn't think that was Paul's garage though, was it? Seemed like his own personal workshop. I know there was no sign or mention of it before now but you know the writers just add things as they go along!
    Definitely something suspicious going on there...

well considering Ray has been missing the last 2 years, Pigeon Head has the concentration of a fruit fly and Don Paulioni is too busy immersed in this bizarre Barcelona story and engaging in passive aggressive arguments with Dermishhhhhh, he could have a gas chamber, a whorehouse and a circus set up in that garage and noone would bat an eyelid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I didn't think that was Paul's garage though, was it? Seemed like his own personal workshop. I know there was no sign or mention of it before now but you know the writers just add things as they go along!

Weird though that he would start dating a Garda though and even invite her around to the workshop. It would nearly be inviting trouble on himself if he was up to something dodgy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

If anyone's interested I came across this episode of FC from 2000. It has Farrah #2 aka Linda. Renee's accent is way more refined now than it was back then. IMO her original accent was more 'real' as in a true Dub accent.

Was that Paul's garage love/hate was working in? It didn't look like it, did you see as he was leaving with your wan, he turned off the radio then gave a shifty look to the back of the premises. :confused:

....and............???

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Maliboo Stacey

....and............???

Quite a few shots of the lamp in that scene- including it still switched on as Love Hate left.

Cue yet another FC fire?

Weird though that he would start dating a Garda though and even invite her around to the workshop. It would nearly be inviting trouble on himself if he was up to something dodgy.

Yeah. Maybe he's getting a kick out of living so close to the edge.......a lot of criminals are like that. I don't think he invited her to the workshop,she surprised him didn't she,said she spotted his bike outside and took a chance or something. Thats why I don't think it was Paul's garage. And to be fair,she wanted to do the deed there and he was having none of it & insisted on going elsewhere......

youwould wrote: »
    If anyone's interested I came across this episode of FC from 2000. It has Farrah #2 aka Linda. Renee's accent is way more refined now than it was back then. IMO her original accent was more 'real' as in a true Dub accent.

LOL!

Richard the solicitor to Nicola: Shouldn't you be dropping Oisin to the creche?

No Richard, she should have been dropping him in the Liffey so that 16 years later viewers could be spared his nauseating storylines.

Well I can confirm that the workshop is a studio built set, so they have more plans for it.

Wait a second.......what happened to Cass's Man Shed???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Wait a second.......what happened to Cass's Man Shed???

It got burnt down, remember? Dermot Bannon is still working on the drawings for Men's Shed Mark Two.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Richard the solicitor to Nicola: Shouldn't you be dropping Oisin to the creche?

A question that is still being asked 16 years later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Pascal was a right olde rascal

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement