Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How is Dermishhhhhhhhhh driving around Ireland........... wasn't his licence revoked after the accident that took place during the week long wheelchair basketball game episodes?

One of the fleet of luxury cars, Robbie will send Wayne to take him around :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yeah. Maybe he's getting a kick out of living so close to the edge.......a lot of criminals are like that. I don't think he invited her to the workshop,she surprised him didn't she,said she spotted his bike outside and took a chance or something. Thats why I don't think it was Paul's garage. And to be fair,she wanted to do the deed there and he was having none of it & insisted on going elsewhere......

If he's really up to something sinister and the workshop is part of it, we're going to have a strange future storyline. I'm certainly intrigued though.

The scene last night was a little far fetched btw, I think the Garda would be kicked off the force if it was discovered that she had sex while on duty and wearing her uniform.....that would be considered a huge breach of discipline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Strazdas wrote: »
    If he's really up to something sinister and the workshop is part of it, we're going to have a strange future storyline. I'm certainly intrigued though.

The scene last night was a little far fetched btw, I think the Garda would be kicked off the force if it was discovered that she had sex while on duty and wearing her uniform.....that would be considered a huge breach of discipline.

I think a cop in England had sex while supposed to be on Duty cause he left his radio on by mistake, don't think he even got a warning.

Does Dan know Robbie has a new mate in Dermot who he could love more than him :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Grandeeod wrote: »
    LOL!

Richard the solicitor to Nicola: Shouldn't you be dropping Oisin to the creche?

No Richard, she should have been dropping him in the Liffey so that 16 years later viewers could be spared his nauseating storylines.

Ah great memories. :p Renee sounds like she was auditioning for Mrs. Browne's Boys compared to how she speaks now.

Poor Old Richard. What happened to him in the end?

• Advertisement

LOL!

No Richard, she should have been dropping him in the Liffey so that 16 years later viewers could be spared his nauseating storylines.

Am I the only one who likes this Oisin, good actor playing him

I wanna see a big fat Brennan Bishop wedding which Paul pays for :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    LOL!

Yeah I like both of them. Charlotte probably one of the better actors (not that standards are huge but she plays her character very consistently and well)

Oisin has some good one liners but the constant shute talking about his entreprenurial ambitions and verbal crop with Sourpuss is tiring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I like Oisin too. At least he's entertaining. We're in for months of Dermish misery now.... :-(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

dee_mc wrote: »
    It got burnt down, remember? Dermot Bannon is still working on the drawings for Men's Shed Mark Two.

Lighted%20White%20Laminate%20Cube%20Table_medium.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I wanna see them all in the pod as it burns to the ground.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Radio5 wrote: »
    Ah great memories. :p Renee sounds like she was auditioning for Mrs. Browne's Boys compared to how she speaks now.

Poor Old Richard. What happened to him in the end?

Richard the character went out with the usual whimper. Alan Archbold, the actor that played him, hung around a little longer as a senior storyline writer. No wonder the show's crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Stalker Farrah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Threesome.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Sorry guys. I'm out of ideas tonight. It's that fooking bland!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Is it not strange that LoveHates Garda girlfriend would mention the fact that he was in a siege? Or even stranger he would have a lunch with another lady friend in a tiny restaurant without even saying hi to her? And eh......where is Caddles Dad staying exactly?

Use the fork Greasey

The cop is as big a stalker as Farrah

When an FC characters not on the booze they hit the caffeine hard! Start the day with a coffee at home, then have a coffee at work, then a coffee in the Community Centre, then a coffee for lunch in Vinos, then a coffee to go from the Spar and finish off with a coffee in the pub

By the look on the Rams face I'm HOPING that he's thinking txt he's gonna find KT! With the Ram on the case this will be wrapped up in the time, he's a Jack of all trades, a surveillance and weapons expert, he has contacts in Kilkenny. He can extract information from any woman with a pulse!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭Alice1

Just wondering now, could Trigger Foley be Robbie's Greasy's father too?

• Advertisement

FFS any Garda will tell you, you NEVER socialize in the area you work! This Paul believing Oisin over Niamh has been played out about 20 times now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Richard the character went out with the usual whimper. Alan Archbold, the actor that played him, hung around a little longer as a senior storyline writer. No wonder the show's crap.

Didn't he go off to Australia when him and Yvonne were involved in a hit-and-run?

Caddle, wild? Bringing men home? Never!

No wonder Paul sleeps around,Christ with a family like that I'd hide under the nearest duvet I could find too

Gotta get me some 80s Lost Boys clobber. Chicks be all over me, like they are for LoveHate!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Alice1 wrote: »
    Just wondering now, could Trigger Foley be Robbie's Greasy's father too?

Is Nora already on her 3 month break?

walshb wrote: »
    Gotta get me some 80s Lost Boys clobber. Chicks be all over me, like they are for LoveHate!

Shrink T-shirt go to sleep wake up literally covered in women

• Registered Users Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Derms is gone on holiday for a 'week' that means we won't see him for 3 months!.... Come Sunday, enter, Hailey / Mondo/ Decco and whoever else that's been on their 3 month break. ;)

Your probably 100% correct but ill pay you 10000 bitcoins from a Nigerian prince i know, if you are on the ball

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

In Tuesday's episode, one of the longest running FC characters was diagnosed with a supposedly terminal illness. And not a whisper since then. We'll see you in November, Dermot. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Was there a hint in Carol's last scene in the Station Office with her Da that maybe he, and maybe his friends, abused her as a child?

Also, anybody else think Love/Hate might be an under cover cop? It could also explain the way he arrived, with no backstory, the way he always seems to be around when there's talk about KT, playing down his relationship with Allanah. Cops maybe suspect somebody in the community is responsible for KT's disappearance. Just a thought...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement