Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Who's Eammon Morrissey

The dude who plays Cass. He's a fairly well respected actor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

dee_mc wrote:

Ahh yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I can't believe Robbie paid Emmet €100 for a couple of crates of energy drinks, :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strazdas wrote: »
    That was answered in fact. Deirdre said she had to return to Ireland for her aunt's funeral.

And that funeral was in Carrigstown?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Nice friends you have there Hughie, sexist pigs..,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Last Sunday night FC stopped being funny and sank into absolute crap with the whole Jo and Dermot thing. Now a very experienced mother can't handle a little **** spouting the usual stereotypical baloney. And now Wayne and Jane???? But I'm sure Mr. Love Hate will have a say.

It really is a very very badly written pile of ****e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Can anyone point put what makes Carol a good actress OUTSIDE of the whole Billy Meehan thing which she has been dining on now for 15 years now. Outside of that story, she does nothing but smoke, drink and walk up and down the street,she needs the sack now!

She can certainly act but she hasn't been given any good material in ages. I thought she was fantastic during the breakup with Louie but that's a good while ago now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

And now Orla is Dermots only hope?

Its gone beyond funny at this point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I might have dreamt it but I think she said it was in Mayo?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Glad Rachel spoke up twas uncomfortable viewing Hughie's some prick.
    The whole Mondo Hayley scenario is really infuriating no-one would put up with her crap and bullying ways they'd tell her where to go with a personality like hers you wouldn't have too many friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    And now Wayne and Jane???? But I'm sure Mr. Love Hate will have a say.

Wayne will end up working as a chauffeur for the gangsters of Love/Hate. That's after he rides the hole off Jane of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

dee_mc wrote: »

He's also Brennan's "today's bread, today".

I'm probably very wrong here but what sort of close relationship did Jo and Orla ever have?? The Ram or Maeve would have a better chance of convincing here to return. I wouldnt take relationship advice from the missus of Wayne Molloy

Jo and Orla were good enough mates, they used to go out a lot together and Orla was the one Jo was confiding in when she was having an affair with Tommy, I also think Orla used to mind Ben for them as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

monkey9 wrote: »

And the priest in FR Ted in Speed 3 ( remember the one .......... who comes up with the idea of a mass to save Dougal! )

But he has some CV all the same.

Brian Murray CV is pretty brilliant. So sad he abandoned his trade to become a mercenary for a sh1tty soap! He doesn't even get a storyline these days.)

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

I can't believe Robbie paid Emmet €100 for a couple of crates of energy drinks, :rolleyes:

It looked like Calpol or Venos. Robbie tasted it, made a face like he had just drank p1ss, and then said ''Gimme a hundred euros worth.'' As you do.....
    And Emmet hands over the hundred to Hayley, like he had pulled off the deal of the century, even though the minimum price was meant to be e120.

As they say in another thread - ''Telpis''

coolhull wrote: »
    It looked like Calpol or Venos. Robbie tasted it, made a face like he had just drank p1ss, and then said ''Gimme a hundred euros worth.'' As you do.....
    And Emmet hands over the hundred to Hayley, like he had pulled off the deal of the century, even though the minimum price was meant to be e120.

Why would you hand the whole €100 over, he should have kept €20 at least for himself.

Orla said Rachel was babysitting but Rachel was in the pub and Wayne in Jane's flat :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

monkey9 wrote: »

No, that's a man called Bill Golding. http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/duffy-takes-his-place-amongst-giants-of-irish-radio-29625150.html

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I'm probably very wrong here but what sort of close relationship did Jo and Orla ever have?? The Ram or Maeve would have a better chance of convincing here to return. I wouldnt take relationship advice from the missus of Wayne Molloy

Jo and Orla were good friends around the time of The Ram. And Orla was working in the smart office with Dermot at the time. I seem to remember he was having financial issues in the lead up to The Ram, and Orla being such a good friend, decided to steal Dermot's credit card to buy herself nice clothes.

youwould wrote: »
    Jo and Orla were good friends around the time of The Ram. And Orla was working in the smart office with Dermot at the time. I seem to remember he was having financial issues in the lead up to The Ram, and Orla being such a good friend, decided to steal Dermot's credit card to buy herself nice clothes.

If that's their only main interaction in about 15 years, I guess it's enough then !!! I just don't recall any stable friendship between them during those years! Then again hard to maintain a friendship if it's often the case you don't see each other for 6 months as is the case with the cast rotation policy in FC!

• Advertisement

Orla said Rachel was babysitting but Rachel was in the pub and Wayne in Jane's flat :confused:

Maybe The Ram was having a bit of bonding time with his spawn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Wayne will end up working as a chauffeur for the gangsters of Love/Hate. That's after he rides the hole off Jane of course.
    You can see it coming a mile away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,144 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Deirdre said the funeral had taken place before she visited Dermot. Not really sure why she's hanging around Carrigstown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

They seemed to have dropped Oisin fairly quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

walshb wrote: »
    I think Caddle is sh1t. Too forced!

Caddle is only in it because her auld lad used to be an actor in The Riordans - no talent needed here love once you know someone in the circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Last nights rubbish was even more forgettable than usual.

What is Hughie's character supposed to be now? One minute he is this tough businessman who is ruling an empire consisting of McCoys but so busy he can't run it to the caring relative (Uncle? I have no idea who or how he's related to anyone) who's paying the medical costs of a woman who is or isn't his niece? Then we meet his mates, who are so over blown you wouldn't find them if you tried looking even in the ****test pubs in the country and we're expected to believe the new, caring businessman Hughie hangs out with them?

The best thing about last nights episode was the toasted sambo Rack (my new name for Jane - goes well with Ram) made for Sourpuss - it looked lovely.

Were they Hughie's cruise ship mates, if so I'd prefer to stay on land

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

coolhull wrote: »

I am trying to figure out what is Emmet's actual talent-point? He ponces around leering and creeping out women, and every so often he stumbles upon a deal, makes it, all the while wrapped up like an eskimo, and moves on. It's the oddest situation.

Stripes & Tommy have an affair

• Advertisement

still no mention Jo leaving Zoey

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement