Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,608 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I hope they don't spend another three months with Niamh and Sourpuss trying to coax Oisin back to Barcelona! One of D most bland stories ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Strazdas wrote: »
    Fair city arn't very clear on whether or not Eoin has pleaded guilty offscreen to manslaughter ? I thought a few months ago that he had and they were saying they were hoping he would get a fine in october but now they are talking about him going on trial.

You cannot be "fined" for committing such a serious offence as manslaughter so they haven't researched that one very well.

I don't think you would have to research "well" to figure that out

Oops thought you said they researched it well!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,126 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Oops thought you said they researched it well!!

That would be rather unlike them :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The Ram was looking very worried when Eoin was saying how he thinks his marriage is over, cause the Ram has no interest now in Debbie and she would probably expect them to become a couple if her marriage was over.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

Why was Eoin even charged with manslaughter ? Sure its on film what happened

Why was Eoin even charged with manslaughter ? Sure its on film what happened

The hilarious thing is, it is the film that was the supposed incriminating evidence !!! And not a mention of the fact they were trying to apprehend a man that had just held his wife at knife point in a cellar! ! It's a mental story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Do Paul and Niamh actually have any kids of their own? If not, who is Ruth's mother?

bazermc wrote: »
    Do Paul and Niamh actually have any kids of their own? If not, who is Ruth's mother?

Yvonne is Ruth's mother.

eh, did Charlotte stay out there..................................

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Yvonne is Ruth's mother.

Jeeze so Paul has kids with Yvonne, Nicola, Jane and Fiona. But not his actual wife

Jeeze so Paul has kids with Yvonne, Nicola, Jane and Fiona. But not his actual wife

ya hes a 4x4. I dont think Niamh is able to have kids, i think she did become pregnant by Leo when she was really young but not sure did she miscarry or have an abortion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

who is Fiona? I thought Helen (Yvonne's sister) was Rachel's mother :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

who is Fiona? I thought Helen (Yvonne's sister) was Rachel's mother :confused:

Yep, Helen is Rachels mother, not Yvonne. Helen died in a car crash. Yvonne is Ruths mother after a one night stand with Paul and she kindly donated the baby to Paul and Niamh.

And who is Fiona??

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Yep, Helen is Rachels mother, not Yvonne. Helen died in a car crash. Yvonne is Ruths mother after a one night stand with Paul and she kindly donated the baby to Paul and Niamh.

And who is Fiona??

I made up Fiona. :)

fin12 wrote: »

............. A man couldn’t “have done the job”.

She has some cheek and attitude.

I am a single father with two girls and have no problem doing the job!!!!!

She looked like a Fiona!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

She looked like a Fiona!

Isn't she a Nicola??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Did Carol say to trigger that she knew her mother and sister weren't dead? If so how did she know that?

• Advertisement

Isn't she a Nicola??

No she's a Helen!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Who's lorcans father,?

Who's lorcans father,?

Well he arrived in the soap as a foster kid to former owners of McCoys and was quickly followed by Carol. Never remember any mention of his father and don't think his father was ever a character on the show.

Therefore FC scriptoids can now make Carol's Uncle his Daddy!

Sorted!

I was only posting the article just in case anyone thought I was agreeing with her.... :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

He did have a fling with a Fiona Piggott, who murdered her husband by smothering him. But she didn't have any children with Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭threetrees

The actor who played Fiona Piggot was obviously pregnant at the time but wasn't pregnant in Fair City. Very confusing altogether. They hadn't mastered the large handbgas and scarves to conceal pregnant actors at that point.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How come Trigger didn't come looking for Carol when she was been chased by CAB so in all the newspapers :confused:

I don't like the woman to be fair but my interpretation of it (is "I was very lucky, I had my mum and grandparents so they were a great support. I think I was better off being a single parent because I don’t think any man could have done the job that my extended family did, and I don’t think any man could have stuck around while we all did it,” ) was a haphazard way of acknowledging her family's help in bringing up her kid? It is a very strange quote though, most of it makes no sense!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Very arrogant woman.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Well he arrived in the soap as a foster kid to former owners of McCoys and was quickly followed by Carol. Never remember any mention of his father and don't think his father was ever a character on the show.

Therefore FC scriptoids can now make Carol's Uncle his Daddy!

Sorted!

Don't remember much of the early Carol. First memory I have of her is she working in a bar owned (presumably) by Billy Meehan and then she going out and marrying him. I remember Lorcan was dividing his time between Malachy and Kay, and Carol. Lorcan could be the son of this 'uncle' and most likely that's where the story is heading!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement