Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Are you all agreed that the Stripey manslaughter charge is absolutely ridiculous and an actual insult to the viewers. On what planet would the DPP Perdue a conviction of manslaughter on a man who knocked his son over mid kidnapping. If my son stepped out infront of a bus and I ran over and pushed him out of the way but somehow into a Wood chipper and was mulch would I be convicted? Like are we to believe they are building a case against Stripey? As for talk of a fine! Hilarious if Derms got 10k for a car accident Stripey will owe the poor box billions!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

bazermc wrote: »
    ............. A man couldn’t “have done the job”.

She has some cheek and attitude.

I am a single father with two girls and have no problem doing the job!!!!!

I read it as a man aged 22 (the age she was) couldn't have done it without help from family as mentioned. You have to remember that it's an interview and maybe what she said was taken out of context/worded badly - happens often.

And this is coming from a woman who grew up in a single parent (father) family with little help from elsewhere. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

She'll be on Ray Darcy tomorrow and with Miriam at the weekend to put the record straight after a session with Terry prone or someone similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Why is Hughie absolutely obsessed with Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and Ciaran. It is like Dan's obsession with Lauras relationships all over again, with the stranger element that Hughie is Meeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaa's uncle

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Eoin must be melting in that pleather jacket, its almost the same colour as his hair. He must be a very cold creature, between his aran jumpers and that.

• Advertisement

Beechfiled wrote: »
    Eoin must be melting in that pleather jacket, its almost the same colour as his hair. He must be a very cold creature, between his aran jumpers and that.

Emmet

What in gods name, another will he wont he go story for Oisin..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Please stop Farrah desperate much

Good grief I cannot deal with the Brennan's

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

What in gods name, another will he wont he go story for Oisin..........

Missed Sunday night's episode, but gobsmacked that Oisin has been to Barcelona AND BACK since I last tuned in

• Advertisement

oh, here he is again.

Its Just like Flynn story over again.
    Small old weak man in a leather jacket walking into The Station threatening, blackmailing and winding up the strong tough owner over his fiances past in his own pub whilst said owner chats to him and fails to ask him to leave.

wash, rinse, repeat...........

Why are we giving the dirty scumbag money.I don't get this.

077_5bc3e6a5699881b7daf5b94bd3e5645663886123.jpg

002_b9e218cbbc3da8dcaee2c89e1e860b8c219254b8.jpg

Beast kill Chris.... looking shady again when Katie mentioned

Beast kill Chris.... looking shady again when Katie mentioned

Ciaran?

Hughie looks more devestated than Meeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaa when Ciaran went off with the Slutguard

Ciaran?

Yep ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Ok I know FC doesn't do subtlety but its after hitting a new low after tonight, Ciaran "Don't tell anyone about this lock up", followed by a close up of a Katy missing poster and the words "Will we ever find her?" just as Ciaran is shifting and looking uncomfortable in his seat. We know he has either killed her and dumped the body in his lock up or else kidnapped her/is holding her there. We know already. Its ancient history. The point of viewers caring is in the rear mirror, they have made an absolute bags of this potentially interesting story. Now MOVE ON! :mad::cool::cool:

In other news, I think its a disgrace that Carol gets so much praise (some news article I read today heaped praise on her for her "acting prowess") for this predictable and clichéd family abuse storyline when Heather got absolutely no award for her spellbinding 3 months playing out her character and her disturbing descent into madness. Now THAT was acting, not some 2 dimensional boring character who needs a cup of coffee and fag as props for every scene she is in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Why are we giving the dirty scumbag money.I don't get this.

I'm baffled by that also. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

People seem to spend more time getting names wrong or asking who is who on this thread then discussing the actual show

• Advertisement

People seem to spend more time getting names wrong or asking who is who on this thread then discussing the actual show

Bad day?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Bad day?!

Now, who was the poster complaining, was that Cliff Walker or your man Grandeeod? Why did we start calling him Grandeod anyway?

Do the actors ever question the script/scenarios they're given? Ridiculous! Oisins story like a broken record same sh*te different day

Farrah ya desperado! Look further afield than Carraigstown! Maybe give Doug a try or try Janes dating website

Now, who was the poster complaining, was that Cliff Walker or your man Grandeeod? Why did we start calling him Grandeod anyway?

? What do you mean? There is a poster called Grandeod, isnt there. He calls himself that as its his username!! Im confused why you brought him/her up or am I missing something!!

Ps I was only joking with the "bad day" comment.

The Ram comes crawling back! Have yis ever seen a successful businessman who spends as little time in the office as the Don? Is there any other staff in the Pod? "Management" "Role" "Career" "Future"! It's a shame they've made hard nosed businessman like Paul an absolute thick when it come to his "son" over and over. Get rid of Triggers he's annoying me all ready. I think tonight's episode must hold the FC record for "bumping intos" and then Gripets wife drops him on his doorstep

The Pod is so big, it needs two Managers??

Now we're in for two weeks of Rachel threatening/pretending to go to Barcelona.....

Cormdogg wrote: »
    The Ram comes crawling back! Have yis ever seen a successful businessman who spends as little time in the office as the Don? Is there any other staff in the Pod? "Management" "Role" "Career" "Future"! It's a shame they've made hard nosed businessman like Paul an absolute thick when it come to his "son" over and over. Get rid of Triggers he's annoying me all ready. I think tonight's episode must hold the FC record for "bumping intos" and then Gripets wife drops him on his doorstep

And.......the Ram is off again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

The Pod is so big, it needs two Managers??

Now we're in for two weeks of Rachel threatening/pretending to go to Barcelona.....
    She is moving to New York in real life, so she needs to be written out

• Advertisement

Cormdogg wrote: »
    And.......the Ram is off again

If you love somethingy you should let it go :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement