Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Carrie Crowley's quick text was the funniest thing ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Bob is the new Ram!

Can we call him bam..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Recorded it tonight so I could fast forward through the sure to be annoying bits i.e.: Damo and Caoimhe predictable new-baby-coming-home-nervous-parents scenes ; the Brennan-Barcelona and the-Pod scenes. Watched Dermot and co to see how he got on during the week away - totally not believable they got to those places without a car; And on the affairs roundabout this week are The Ram and Jackie and Bob and Renee.

Is there anything to be said for praying for some kind of a brand new, never tried before story line of any description?

First we did fota then the giants causeway then we visited Narnia just to round off the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Foto in Cork to The Giants Causeway! How the eff would you do that trip with 2 kids and no car? Do the writers ever give their script a second look?

how they booked rooms/one of the self catering houses at a moments notice in holiday and wedding season is amazing!

We had to book in February our self catering house for a wedding in July and at that stage all the rooms in the hotel had been booked out!

Maybe they camped on the golf course!

• Advertisement

First we did fota then the giants causeway then we visited Narnia just to round off the week

....and then, our alarm clock went off, and we all woke up...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

So wait, are Oisin and Rachel joint managers of the Pod and the garage now?

Yeah when they did decide to take over the fecking garage?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Recorded it tonight so I could fast forward through the sure to be annoying bits i.e.: Damo and Caoimhe predictable new-baby-coming-home-nervous-parents scenes ; the Brennan-Barcelona and the-Pod scenes. Watched Dermot and co to see how he got on during the week away - totally not believable they got to those places without a car; And on the affairs roundabout this week are The Ram and Jackie and Bob and Renee.

Is there anything to be said for praying for some kind of a brand new, never tried before story line of any description?

How about an old gangster from Carols past that harasses her, sh*t no! How about Wayne getting up to some dodgy dealings, sh*t no! How about Paul having problems with his kids, sh*t no! Ah.....I'm fresh out of ideas

How about an old gangster from Carols past that harasses her, sh*t no! How about Wayne getting up to some dodgy dealings, sh*t no! How about Paul having problems with his kids, sh*t no! Ah.....I'm fresh out of ideas

I'd love to see a love trian....oh, no............maybe a hostage situat.......oh, sorry, perhaps a story where two characters suddenly, for no reason, fall out and spend weeks arguing over not.........again sorry.

I'm also fresh out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Yeah when they did decide to take over the fecking garage?

And what's with Ciaran 'swapping ' days off with Doug? Mechanics don't do dah, they work full time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Bob REALLY wants to see Billy Elliott in the grand canal

laylag wrote: »
    Bob REALLY wants to see Billy Elliott in the grand canal

Oh if only renee said 'I bet u say that to all the girls'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Good to see a few returnees tonight after their 3 month break! Damo, Caoimhe, Cass's brown jacket.....

Have we ever had a so-called 'cougar' story line yet? For example Renee and Love/Hate get it together....

Have we ever had a so-called 'cougar' story line yet? For example Renee and Love/Hate get it together....
    What about your man who used to light up Christmas trees and Jane and Niamh ? Not cougar enough for you?

no, and please lets leave it there.............

ah, no, Barry and Niamh, Tracy and Dean, Bella and Lorraine, Leo and Niamh

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Good to see a few returnees tonight after their 3 month break! Damo, Caoimhe, Cass's brown jacket.....

Speaking of Damo, whens his next break. Sick of his neckless head already.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

no, and please lets leave it there.............

ah, no, Barry and Niamh, Tracy and Dean, Bella and Lorraine, Leo and Niamh

Bela was never with Lorraine. Are you thinking of Barry O'Hanlon's wife Linda? He was also with another young woman in the early 90s called Clíona.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

Can we call him bam..

Wham, bam, thank you Maam :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Foto in Cork to The Giants Causeway! How the eff would you do that trip with 2 kids and no car? Do the writers ever give their script a second look?

I'm guessing no.

• Advertisement

What about your man who used to light up Christmas trees and Jane and Niamh ? Not cougar enough for you?

I'm talking perhaps a bigger age gap. Heck, I'm grasping at straws here for fresh ideas for a script. I suppose in fairness they've exhausted most storylines at this stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

apache wrote: »
    Ellie does my head in.

Mine too, ruthie is best of the lot em.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

I sense a post natal depression story coming up for Caoimhe

Lets discuss Ciarans motive for killing katie, could it be an anti lesbian motive ? Will he kill another lesbian? Speaking of lesbians, whatever happened to the gym ?

It's been moved to Galway for three months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,201 ✭✭✭jos28

How could you forget Justine the Cougar who married Wayne

0003358b-800.jpg

youwould wrote: »
    Bela was never with Lorraine. Are you thinking of Barry O'Hanlon's wife Linda? He was also with another young woman in the early 90s called Clíona.

Of course Bella wasn't with Lorraine ! It was a joke!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Do Damo and caoimhe not know they can buy their own thermometer to check babies temperature and not have to call Ama over every time

bazermc wrote: »
    Do Damo and caoimhe not know they can buy their own thermometer to check babies temperature and not have to call Ama over every time

Only in Fair City would a couple suggest the nurse stay over - in fact a bed made up and all - and the nurse being an ex of Damo's and all..

Only in Fair City would a couple suggest the nurse stay over - in fact a bed made up and all - and the nurse being an ex of Damo's and all..

Like rewindingt he clock to when she was with damo,she's in the spare room and he's in bed with caoimhe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Whatever they do, I think they should avoid getting Orla as a babysitter. She will have the baby airlifted to The Adelaide within a split second even if he/she(?) cries

And when they get to the Adelaide, will find out its an office block.:eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement