Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,207 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Bob and Renee?

So Bob was just horny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Bob and Renee?

So Bob was just horny!

horeneee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I hate these baby story lines, there always something wrong or perceived to be wrong.. Sigh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

I have a great idea for a groundbreaking but dark storyline, Dermot dies so Jo and Dr Wes move to Dublin but Dr Wes is in fact a paedophile who is interested in Zoe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Good storyline Cliff but I think the Dr be more interested in Ben. ;) ummm, maybe that's why Ben doesn't want to return to America. Oh!

• Advertisement

I'm talking perhaps a bigger age gap. Heck, I'm grasping at straws here for fresh ideas for a script. I suppose in fairness they've exhausted most storylines at this stage.

Renee and Oisin ?
    Charlie and Charlotte ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

bazermc wrote: »
    Do Damo and caoimhe not know they can buy their own thermometer to check babies temperature and not have to call Ama over every time

That's what what I thought until Ama (although Caoimhe called her Alma) handed it back to the idiots - it was theirs !. So either they couldn't use it or interpret the readings. Remember writers Caoimhe is a doctor's daughter, worked as a receptionist in the surgery for ages and wants to study medicine. Do keep up !!

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

desbrook wrote: »
    That's what what I thought until Ama (although Caoimhe called her Alma) handed it back to the idiots - it was theirs !. So either they couldn't use it or interpret the readings. Remember writers Caoimhe is a doctor's daughter, worked as a receptionist in the surgery for ages and wants to study medicine. Do keep up !!

I believe she actually studied medicine for a couple of years! When the Dillons first arrived, she was lying to her parents about going into college and should've been in second or third year!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Why would they call Ama/Alma? As a friend? They're hardly friends considering Damo was ripping her off with Caoimhe. Or professionally? Is Ama/Alma a nurse on call? Was she assigned to them by the Maternity hospital? How can they do this freaked out parents storyline to us again?

youwould wrote: »

I believe she actually studied medicine for a couple of years! When the Dillons first arrived, she was lying to her parents about going into college and should've been in second or third year!

No shextra was a qualified Nussss in Gambia. Never studied medicine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Am I completely mistaken or did caoimhe not advise orla and Wayne for junior during Earinfectiongate?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Been away for a while so pardon the questions.

Who is Geraldine Plunkett's character? Is she Eoin's mother or some new busybody type?

What exactly is the Brennan Empire which Oisin and Rachel are supposed to be 'managing'?

Where have all Charlotte's brothers gone to?

Where is Dr. Judith Hiya? Surely her daughter would have her on speed dial with a new baby in the house?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Eoin's mother.

A hostel and a backstreet garage.

Spain.

Africa.

It's baffling! 3 weeks of will they, won't they go to Barcelona....they go and come back the next episode!!! They just keep feeding us great material for the thread, don't they!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

jos28 wrote: »
    How could you forget Justine the Cougar who married Wayne

0003358b-800.jpg

Hope she doesn't come back or Rose might get her claws out ;-)

bazermc wrote: »
    I sense a post natal depression story coming up for Caoimhe

How original

Said no one who watches Corrie and/ or Eastenders

Renee and Oisin ?
    Charlie and Charlotte ?

Paul and Charlotte... She's had Callum and Oisin so why not go for the 3 in a row with the Brennan men?

I worked in childcare for a number of years and I have pediatric first aid training - that training went out the window when I brought my baby home from hospital. It's a completely different scenario once it's your own.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

No shextra was a qualified Nussss in Gambia. Never studied medicine

I was talking about Caoimhe.

I was talking about Caoimhe.

ha, sorry! That was writer 62 I think that covered her college story. He is on a 3 month break with Cas, Dean, Mongo, Decco, and Grey Face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

ha, sorry! That was writer 62 I think that covered her college story. He is on a 3 month break with Cas, Dean, Mongo, Decco, and Grey Face

Cass was back for two seconds, he didn't even have a line. It's like they're making it purposely terrible just for us :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Robbie is on my bus. He is good looking in real life and wears skinny jeans. Quite short though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

You know this is very sad but I now watch Fair City while also keeping this thread open on my phone. My bb went down today and rather than worrying about uploading my work into SharePoint this hit me as an issue. I immediately booked 2 nights out over the weekend!

Anyway I am convinced that the writers read this. Someone mentioned no sign of the launderette and it popped up last night.

Now if any mention is made of Judith and her apparent not being in touch with her daughter is made or if she suddenly is...I know I'm right.

When is Katy's 3 months theatre thing up...anything to get rid of Ellie....

You know this is very sad but I now watch Fair City while also keeping this thread open on my phone. My bb went down today and rather than worrying about uploading my work into SharePoint this hit me as an issue. I immediately booked 2 nights out over the weekend!

Anyway I am convinced that the writers read this. Someone mentioned no sign of the launderette and it popped up last night.

Now if any mention is made of Judith and her apparent not being in touch with her daughter is made or if she suddenly is...I know I'm right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

They should have just killed off dr Judy, are we really meant to believe that a middle aged woman goes off to volunteer in Africa for 6 months but decides to stay there for years ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

amtc wrote: »

Great to see ellie happy for once. After her nut job mother nearly killing her . Then been kept overnight in a seige with a junkie holding a syringe to her neck. She needs time to laugh and talk and enjoy herself. Go ellie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Is the baby just a blanket??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ellie's reaction to them two snogging...classic scene

Is there anything in Niamh's handbag?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Lads I think it's time I made a confession.....

I got married last year and booked my wedding band based on the fact that The Ram otherwise known as Tommy Dillon was in it! Yes I know that makes me sad but thankfully they were brilliant!

And it was so funny seeing people trying to figure out where they knew him from! He was a great sport and posed with lots of my guests for pics.

A man of many talents!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement