Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

It's been a while since my kids were new born babies, but I don't think Caoimhe and Damo need a big wooly hat on the baby indoors in the middle of summer. No wonder it's not sleeping and getting sick 5 times a day, it's probably suffering heat stroke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

"It's over between Jacki and I."

That should be "it's over between Jacki and me."

Tut tut Bob.

One of my bugbears. Hear it far too often. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Whatever happened to Doug's girlfriend :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

bazermc wrote: »
    It's been a while since my kids were new born babies, but I don't think Caoimhe and Damo need a big wooly hat on the baby indoors in the middle of summer. No wonder it's not sleeping and getting sick 5 times a day, it's probably suffering heat stroke.
    My son was 10 weeks premature. He even had to wear a cap in the incubator. We were told to keep him very warm for weeks after leaving the warmth of the hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Whatever happened to Doug's girlfriend :confused:

Dermot brought her on holidaya and left her in Narnia

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

What country is the person that went for a drink with Ama from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

dogcat wrote: »

Leitrim

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

I think the writers have assumed the character/actor is Irish...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sonia O' Sullivan could play Jackie's sister and also be an ex of Tommy the Ram :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Not sure but he (Jake) sounds like a Spanish speaker so I'd say Spain or Central / South America.

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    My son was 10 weeks premature. He even had to wear a cap in the incubator. We were told to keep him very warm for weeks after leaving the warmth of the hospital.

Fair enough. Had no idea. My daughter was nearly 3 weeks overdue.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Is Dan still supposed to be going out wit Sally or what? I had forgotten all about her till I saw her on an ad for something last nite.

Also, who is looking after Vino's now that Dean has fallen off the edge of the universe and caoimhe is on maternity leave? Place seems to be running itself and no sign of Bella....those tomatoes won't chop themselves you know! And who'll pass out the bags of 'tapas' and empty coffee cups to parched Carrickstown residents?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,209 ✭✭✭PopTarts

You just know Kerri-Ann will lose this baby.

Way too happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Gotta love Oisin! Hes still the best thing to happen to this soap in yonks. I know people are tired of Paul always falling for his act but in reality its not THAT far fetched. Paul is clearly a mans man, and he definitely believes that his male kids are flawless and exist to keep the precious business going. Hence the endless chances he gives Oisin and yet he orders his daughter around.

Its a testament to how good Oisin is that I have done a complete 360 degrees on him in that I hated him when he showed up but now hes the best thing about the show. Think about it, what would it be like with no Oisin? I mean who gives a flying fcuk about Kerri Ann or this complete and utter NON STORY of Damien and Caoimhe settling their new kids in (Jesus, what the fcuk is that about?? A whole third of the show dedicated to the boring twoseome talking about NOTHING. Literally nothing. Or we could always bite our nails wondering if Debbie gets back with the local bike. Without Oisin and Charlotte, the show is just boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Want to go to the beer garden for a shift?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Gotta love Oisin! Hes still the best thing to happen to this soap in yonks. I know people are tired of Paul always falling for his act but in reality its not THAT far fetched. Paul is clearly a mans man, and he definitely believes that his male kids are flawless and exist to keep the precious business going. Hence the endless chances he gives Oisin and yet he orders his daughter around.

Its a testament to how good Oisin is that I have done a complete 360 degrees on him in that I hated him when he showed up but now hes the best thing about the show. Think about it, what would it be like with no Oisin? I mean who gives a flying fcuk about Kerri Ann or this complete and utter NON STORY of Damien and Caoimhe settling their new kids in (Jesus, what the fcuk is that about?? A whole third of the show dedicated to the boring twoseome talking about NOTHING. Literally nothing. Or we could always bite our nails wondering if Debbie gets back with the local bike. Without Oisin and Charlotte, the show is just boring.

Caoimhe getting all tetchy about the baby catching germs from the tenner Bob put in the buggy - wouldn't the baby catch germs just being wheeled about the streets of Carrigstown? How many door handles would herself and Damo touch on their travels out and about before picking her up?

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

Does every bloody episode involving Oisin have to end with him with a pint in his hand smirking away and plotting something. Jesus like a bit of variety lads

Thought he looked gas in his three piece suit standing next to Don Paulioni. Like a little mini me for Paul. If he had a bald head as well it would have been priceless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Is everything ok Debs? "Yea grand, oh actually my daughters missing" . Two video calls in one episode! Good of Paul to take a video call in a cafe and by Jesus that was some of his worst acting in a long time

Debbie Ram Bob Jackie Rennies love octagon

So if Sour Puss messes with Charlo she goes mental but she does all that sh*t to her no bother! Is anyone going to tell Callum what Oisin did to his mother? He should come home and batter Oisin

• Advertisement

Fair play to Ama/Alma and Speedy Gonzales that was the first somewhat passionate kiss on FC since forever

Even if I worked and lived with my parents I wouldn't spend that much time with them, even if they were in my local every night of the week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Fair play to Ama/Alma and Speedy Gonzales that was the first somewhat passionate kiss on FC since forever

Speedy Gonzales? ? Stroppy Gonzales !!

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Debbie Ram Bob Jackie Rennie Gripey love Pentagon

ps octogan is 8!! It will be 8 by October though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

ps octogan is 8!! It will be 8 by October though!

You could add in Eoghan, Pete and Judith then you'd have your eight !

If that baby has a neck then Damo is not the da. Meeeeeeeee daaaaaaaaaaa.

desbrook wrote: »
    You could add in Eoghan, Pete and Judith then you'd have your eight !

Eoghan is Gripey!

Jackie now is in the Ram's Attic of Women!

Cn4OWykXgAACW3-.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

Was Shelley not Harry's bit on the side, when was the ram with her??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

Was Shelley not Harry's bit on the side, when was the ram with her??

You obviously missed the episode a couple of years ago set at the national ploughing championships

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

You obviously missed the episode a couple of years ago set at the national ploughing championships

oooh I for one had forgotten about that!! Well remembered!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement