Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 56,614 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Stripes & Tommy have an affair

Read that. Riveting stuff ahead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

She was always primed to have an affair from the very beginning. Affairs are the most boring and lazy storylines in soap these days. It's just a default storyline

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,144 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

monkey9 wrote: »
    She was always primed to have an affair from the very beginning. Affairs are the most boring and lazy storylines in soap these days. It's just a default storyline

Would Tommy really try and break up another married couple? You would have thought his experience with Jo would have put him off affairs for life. There are plenty of single women out there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,456 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strazdas wrote: »
    Would Tommy really try and break up another married couple? You would have thought his experience with Jo would have put him off affairs for life. There are plenty of single women out there.

Yes was thinking the same

They should get him with Amanda's mam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Sorry for being out of the loop but who is Stripes?

• Advertisement

dogcat wrote: »
    Sorry for being out of the loop but who is Stripes?

Debbie!

Is Eoghan and Debbie married?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

They ISN'T, no! Is you Lizzee Rascal today, innit ; ))

Would he what!! The Ram goes by instincts, not emotions! Hence the name The Ram!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Would he what!! The Ram goes by instincts, not emotions! Hence the name The Ram!

The Ram had his chance with The Rack. Everything else is downhill from there (in Carrigstown anyway)

• Advertisement

They ISN'T, no! Is you Lizzee Rascal today, innit ; ))

Some people think I'm bonkers, but I just think I'm free, I'm just living my life
    there nothing crazy about me :P

It would seem so. They are described as husband and wife on the Fair City website.

The show should introduce Mikey and Emmet's real father

Can you imagine that. A mumbling-sniffling woman stalker, with ginger hair!:eek:

monkey9 wrote: »

I don't mind a juicy affair where the characters have chemistry but Tommy has more chemistry with Pete or even Eoghan than Debbie :p

Eoghan with Jane or Carol would have been a far better affair

Is Robbie still going to be revealed as Rose's son

Coat22 wrote: »
    The Ram had his chance with The Rack. Everything else is downhill from there (in Carrigstown anyway)

The Ram had the Rack, he moves on soon after. Ram ain't into long term stuff anymore.

Judith
    Jo
    Jane
    Orla
    Debbie
    And that one from The ploughing Championship (Dolores' friend, I think, ) who he bumped into when with brought Jo to the Ploughing Championship

Some CV. Catching up with Don Paulioni

tommydillonmustard.jpg

It would seem so. They are described as husband and wife on the Fair City website.

definitely not.

(AFAIK!!)

I'm glad they haven't yet. Maybe a year or so down the line after the Ram affair. Gripey being criminally underused at the minute. He showed his pedigree last year after Mumblegate. Quite a decent actor.

definitely not.

(AFAIK!!)

Pretty sure they must be : Debbie's surname is O'Brien after all :)

perhaps im thinking of another couple recently but I just recall a couple recently in soap that had just arrived with kids not being married?

Anyone know who I am thinking off? Was convinced it was them??

• Advertisement

perhaps im thinking of another couple recently but I just recall a couple recently in soap that had just arrived with kids not being married?

Anyone know who I am thinking off? Was convinced it was them??

It definitely seems to be the case that Debbie and Eoghan arrived in Carrigstown as husband and wife :

http://thestar.ie/new-family-set-to-hit-fair-city/

I'm assuming that Debbie was an unmarried mother with Michael when she first met Eoghan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,669 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That blonde will have to scrape the jacket and hoodie off Emmet if she gets jiggy with him, he never seems to wear anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I'm assuming that Debbie was an unmarried mother with Michael when she first met Eoghan.

And Emmet!

kcs_97fce5f9.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Farrah looking well tonight, nice bit of stuff, wonder will Dermot start drilling Bens mother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Wayne and Jane suddenly bessies

At least Jo asked him how her adopted daughter was.

So its Dermishhhhs fault for having a go at her on the bloody phone!!! Oh fgs. Way to ruin a character that was 16 years in the soap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Plleeeeease someone explain the Rob/Renne living arrangement to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭Fittle

I dont understand why deirdre is so upset??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Dermot is actually quiet a nasty piece of work

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement