Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

You obviously missed the episode a couple of years ago set at the national ploughing championships[/quote

Something seems to ring a bell but I can't remember only Jo at the ploughing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

So is Trigger gone just like that? With the new Bishop baby on the way is the wedding off? I called it, I knew we would be 12 months before we saw a wedding? Can we start a pool for how long before Katy's found? I reckon it'll be into 2017

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,125 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Cormdogg wrote: »
    So is Trigger gone just like that? With the new Bishop baby on the way is the wedding off? I called it, I knew we would be 12 months before we saw a wedding? Can we start a pool for how long before Katy's found? I reckon it'll be into 2017

I'd for September or October at very the latest for Katy's dramatic reappearance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,741 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

That story will naturally end in October id imagine, what with the trial and probably by then Debbie and Ram will be public knowledge and no doubt tying into all that Ciaran will leave his work shed unattended and Katys body will be found. Watch this space!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

So is Fair City next week bumped off the schedule because of the Rose of Tralee?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,771 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Decco and Kerry-Ann and Robbie & Carol will have a double wedding in a few weeks. It's in the RTE Guide

I think the Katy storyline will end at the end of September around Fair City's Birthday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

You obviously missed the episode a couple of years ago set at the national ploughing championships[/quote

Something seems to ring a bell but I can't remember only Jo at the ploughing

I rememember them skipping around in their wellies in the mud. Jo recognised Shelley (even thoughh i dont think she was in the show "When Harry met Shelly" story was going on) . Anyway, The Ram knew Shelly from another obvious affair (he told Shelley him and Jo were just friends that had bumped into eachother also but they knew she copped on what was going on) and Shelley just smirked, gave The Ram her business card and told him if he ever needed a haircut, call her!!!
    Anyway, when she left Jo got in a huff and angry that The Ram had had an affair before ridiculously and broke up with him down in Carlow and they drove backto Dublin!

The next day Dearbhla received an email of The Ram and Jo kissing and that was the beginning of the end. They will probably rehash that exact same "email story with Ram and Stripey"!

I recall that vwas around the time of Lucy...................I miss Lucy! People thought Heather was good at playing crazy, this was Oscar worthy stuff compared to that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Decco and Kerry-Ann and Robbie & Carol will have a double wedding in a few weeks. It's in the RTE Guide
    That's the most random thing ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,111 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

That story will naturally end in October id imagine, what with the trial and probably by then Debbie and Ram will be public knowledge and no doubt tying into all that Ciaran will leave his work shed unattended and Katys body will be found. Watch this space!

I'm going out on a limb here and gonna say Ciaran is a garda.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

That's the most random thing ever!

Can't remember them even sharing a scene together!

• Advertisement

I think the Katy storyline will end at the end of September around Fair City's Birthday.

FFS. That is r.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s.

FC producers panicking now that both Writer 63 and Writer 47 plotted 2 weddings for the same year accidently and the €11 million budget only stretches to 1 wedding every 5 years or so. (catering/ suit rental/flowers etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

A double wedding. Really. How and why.they hardly even no each other. Don't think so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

A double wedding. Really. How and why.they hardly even no each other. Don't think so.

They share a new mutual best friend I guess. Robbie and Dermot, and dermot and Kerri-Ann are bffs now too. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I don't know why Kerri-Ann got Derms to check the pregnancy result, rediclicous, it should have been Delores she confided in.

E-Eps-132-Kerri-Ann-is-in-for-a-shock-when-she-takes-a-pregnancy-test.jpg

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,349 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Two weddings next week, big spread in RTE Guide new

Here's a basic example of why FC is way below par compared to your average soap. In East Enders a rather evil ould wan called Babe was rubbing various characters up the wrong way, she was locked in a freezer and nearly died. This builds up to a good "who done it" The following episode bounces around from one character to the next so we can all speculate. Babe saw her attacker but she can't remember so we are left wondering will she or won't she remember. Now compare this to KTs disappearance, she disappears out of nowhere, she has real enemies and we are given no hints. Having Big Red or Oisin was really a stretch but it doesn't matter because they were ruled out straight away. This is just such lazy writing. The writers find out the actress is taking time off so they just decide eff it lets make her disappear, we Havnt been given a shred of anything to think about in the mean time and she'll pop back up just as randomly.

who is big red?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Here's a basic example of why FC is way below par compared to your average soap. In East Enders a rather evil ould wan called Babe was rubbing various characters up the wrong way, she was locked in a freezer and nearly died. This builds up to a good "who done it" The following episode bounces around from one character to the next so we can all speculate. Babe saw her attacker but she can't remember so we are left wondering will she or won't she remember. Now compare this to KTs disappearance, she disappears out of nowhere, she has real enemies and we are given no hints. Having Big Red or Oisin was really a stretch but it doesn't matter because they were ruled out straight away. This is just such lazy writing. The writers find out the actress is taking time off so they just decide eff it lets make her disappear, we Havnt been given a shred of anything to think about in the mean time and she'll pop back up just as randomly.
    Do you think it was babes sister ?

some demand for cleaners around Carrigstown.

ha, look at your one staring zombie like at the minerals for the whole Ray, K.A. scene!!

It never gets old!!

• Advertisement

Is Kerrianne in maternity wear already? FFS Norah's back! Why is an MMA fighter like Dean (welcome back) doing boot camp with Irish American Laura? Should Laura not be in her gym? Howaya Hailey! Welcome back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Wednesday is the new Sunday. Changing of the guard.

Wish FC would use some of the 50K per episode on wardrobe, poor Sash in those window sashes

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

Ah FFS Dan is back and now another stupid Cass storyline

Oh for god sake. Another fitness instructor story : (

This time for the pensioners.

New writer and Norah has a complete personality reversal

Jesus Christ Dean, she's taking steroids. Hints as subtle as breeze blocks.

ha, that would be a great story!! Lycra Laura's house raided for drugs!

Yea her voice is breaking

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Robbie's eyebrows look different tonight

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement