Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 RKF

Signed up here due to Dan's woeful acting. This show should be on the Comedy Channel.

ha, that would be a great story!! Lycra Laura's house raided for drugs!

You must have missed that last episode Laura was in then!! She is taking steroids! She got them from some post delivered to the flat for an old tenant.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

This is reminding me more and more of mrs browns boys, with mondo in costume

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Best looking shed I ever saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I don't think ive ever seen a more ridiculous / impractical couch than the one in leo's house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 RKF

Kerry-Ann should put an ad in the paper.

Bangin tunes in the pub tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Robbie has gone from being the nicest guy ever to random punter Dermish for no reason is being a prick to Decco for no reason. Who is this Nirah giving Robbie loads?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

A Ram-free episode tonight unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Taking steroids to teach a few people to stretch in a tiny park !!!
    Taking steroids to stand around watching wheelchair basketball!
    Taking steroids to stand around on the street or drinking every night in the beer garden (that looks like a place you would go on the Knacker) engaging in cringey fake banter with Dan, Dean and her brother, all of whom are obsessed with her lovelife..
    Taking steroids to teach pensioners god knows what.
    Taking steroids to argue for hours with Dan or Dean about nothing and everything.

Please.............please...........tell me why Lycra Laura needs steroids.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

That was the most fake row between Deco and Kerrie Ann I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A Ram-free episode tonight unfortunately
    Brennan free, which is no harm.

RKF wrote: »
    Kerry-Ann should put an ad in the paper.

Was just thinking wouldn't it be a laugh if a young fella came into the Station selling the Evening Her-dald with a big headline 'Kerry Ann up the duff'!
    Between that and Mondo in Gladiator costume it would have been like Mrs. Brown's Boys

Please.............please...........tell me why Lycra Laura needs steroids.

For her acting, I assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Taking steroids to teach a few people to stretch in a tiny park !!!
    Taking steroids to stand around watching wheelchair basketball!
    Taking steroids to stand around on the street or drinking every night in the beer garden (that looks like a place you would go on the Knacker) engaging in cringey fake banter with Dan, Dean and her brother, all of whom are obsessed with her lovelife..
    Taking steroids to teach pensioners god knows what.
    Taking steroids to argue for hours with Dan or Dean about nothing and everything.

She sprained her ankle, no bs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Robbie's eyebrows look different tonight

I noticed that in the 2nd office scene with Nora. Do you think he had a bit of threading or waxing done?

happyday wrote: »
    I noticed that in the 2nd office scene with Nora. Do you think he had a bit of threading or waxing done?

Probably, getting a trial run in the beautician's prior to the upcoming nuptials!

happyday wrote: »

the actor seems very into his looks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

PopTarts wrote: »
    You just know Kerri-Ann will lose this baby.

Way too happy.

I don't think she'll lose it but I reckon there could be abnormalities - the not so subtle mention of Dermot having radium (radiotherapy) and being in very close proximity to her so soon after...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Really don't know why Laura is giving classes in the park when she has a gym to run.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Jesus Christ that was boring,if I hear one more thing about this effin game of thrones wedding

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Does Robbie live in an alley? And will someone clean those effin Windows?

squadro wrote: »

Are they the same filthy windows I saw Judy canoodling with blackie Connors in front of a few Xmas ago?? I actually remember a scene with them and filthy windows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

What an awful awful episode ! and Mondo in his Roman Gear FFS:rolleyes:

maurv1 wrote: »
    What an awful awful episode ! and Mondo in his Roman Gear FFS:rolleyes:

It was woeful really bad

squadro wrote: »

but where would we find a cleaner...................hmmmmmmmmmm. Its not as if there isnt a shabby looking woman walking around the town who never goes anywhere without what seems a bag of cleaning gear and an apron.

She also seems to spend more time going to interviews for new cleaning jobs than actually cleaning!!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭mrswhiplash47

I have to admit I hated his character Oísín when he first appeared on Fair City, but he is a brilliant actor Stephen Ball. But I wouldn't like him for a son in law :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

So laura and dean go for a race leaving all her gym equipment carefully unattended in a public park....

Why aren't kerri Anne and decco having their wedding in the ballintine...

If Tommy in hotel where does he eat...wash clothes...

Why isn't the soap sponsored by a coffee place,? I'm old enough to remember the ads for the nescafe couple that turned into a soap

My mother is in Australia at the moment and I have her hooked on this thread so doing some service.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

So Robbie considered barring his own mother from the his pub, but didn't consider barring Trigger who is actually dangerous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

bazermc wrote: »
    So Robbie considered barring his own mother from the his pub, but didn't consider barring Trigger who is actually dangerous.

Yeah and he's such a copycat trying to pay her off like they paid trigger

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement