Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I have to admit I hated his character Oísín when he first appeared on Fair City, but he is a brilliant actor Stephen Ball. But I wouldn't like him for a son in law :-)

I completely agree, hes such a fantastic character and plays Paul like a pro at this stage. Just when you think he cant be any more devious he outdoes himself with more devious scams. I hope he stays in the soap for a long time, hes easily the most entertaining character right now.

Last night was truly awful even for FC standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Oh so Nora's going to be a lotto winner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

That Hayley really is a poisonous troll and Nora's the female Pete a right bloody winger

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Either that or she's skint and trying to win a few quid.

Is it me or are there more KT posters than usual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

sligojoek wrote: »

Is it me or are there more KT posters than usual?

The tiny half an acre of Carrigstown and the "whole county" of Galway seems to be the only place she could be so why extend the search...............

• Advertisement

This is a bizarre episode.

I miss Ram.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Weird episode it's almost as if it was shot in slow motion and what's with the camera during the scene between Laura and Dean it was positioned from their waist up! Deans line was a classic "it's me or the drewggggs"!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Laura has the most gigantic tablets I've ever seen. They must be elephant steroids.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

hardCopy wrote: »
    Laura has the most gigantic tablets I've ever seen. They must be elephant steroids.

I'm watching on +1 and was going to post the exact same thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

hardCopy wrote: »

Hidden away in her Lycra.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Weird episode it's almost as if it was shot in slow motion and what's with the camera during the scene between Laura and Dean it was positioned from their waist up! Deans line was a classic "it's me or the drewggggs"!

Yea it was weird alright. The scene in Phelans focused very slowly on 3 randomers who were staring at bread, cereal and lemonade.Very strange

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Is Laura still a lesbian? She didn't spend any of the episode with Orange girl.

I hope they treat this Laura's addiction to steroids story with the sensitivity it deserves

AND ENDS IT NOW !!!!

Can't be dealing with Dean and Lycra arguing, making up, Lycra stopping, starting again, Dean finding out again, Dean and Lycra arguing, making up, Lycra stopping, starting again, Dean finding out again, Dean and Lycra arguing, making up, Lycra stopping, starting again, ................etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

Someone posted earlier about baby Saoirse all wrapped up and wearing a hat indoors. I actually think its to keep the actor baby warm in the studio as the set can be cold.

You'd think a Dillon sibling or mother would at least phone Caoimhe in the birth of her baby!

Mondo as a gladiator was both hilarious and cringeworthy, I think the writers have been watching too much Mrs Brown!

I'd love to see Zumo back for Deccos wedding, not pushed about any other Bishop coming back.

I'm loving Lauras open air classes for 4 people, must be a shortage of extras in FC land.

AND ENDS IT NOW !!!!

Can't be dealing with Dean and Lycra arguing, making up, Lycra stopping, starting again, Dean finding out again, Dean and Lycra arguing, making up, Lycra stopping, starting again, Dean finding out again, Dean and Lycra arguing, making up, Lycra stopping, starting again, ................etc etc

You left out a few 'Laura almost confessed but was interrupted' and some 'dean nearly finds out but didn't actually notice anything'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Note to self. Note to self. Note to self.

So decco can't find a celebrant to marry them within the 8 weeks, but surely they can find a priest!!! Plenty get married in the church that aren't actually religious!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

So decco can't find a celebrant to marry them within the 8 weeks, but surely they can find a priest!!! Plenty get married in the church that aren't actually religious!
    You have to do a marriage course at least 3 months before hand before you get married by a priest in a Catholic Church.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

You have to do a marriage course at least 3 months before hand before you get married by a priest in a Catholic Church.

Not if you are living together and there's a baby on the way you won't.

You have to give the state 3 months notice before getting married. That was the legal bit decco sorted out. There is no law or otherwise about the time frame to do the course beforehand. It's just a course! http://www.accord.ie/services/marriage-preparation/faq

• Advertisement

ugh... I feel a headache coming on..........think I'm going to get very tired of all these wedding preparations and Kerri Anne's "note to self" "note to self" stuff..... bet the writers overplay this one (I wonder which one of them thought this idea up FFS!)

.... and trying on the veil in the mirror saying "I do"..........mmmmmmm what age is Kerri Anne??

desbrook wrote: »
    Not if you are living together and there's a baby on the way you won't.

How do you get married in the church if you are already preggers. Sure doesn't that go exactly against the church rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

bazermc wrote: »
    How do you get married in the church if you are already preggers. Sure doesn't that go exactly against the church rules.

Hardly relevant but in the "old days" it was reckoned that one third of all brides walked up aisle pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Looking forward to the double episode Thursday should be good

Looking forward to the double episode Thursday should be good

Yeah just saw the advert. Looks like trigger gets run down. Wonder was it a 3 wheel van.

A car accident on a wedding day. How original. Howcome nobody ever thought of that before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

sligojoek wrote: »
    A car accident on a wedding day. How original. Howcome nobody ever thought of that before.

It's actually not a wedding day in Carrigstown without a car crash, it's tradition at this point.

Or a gatecrash.

It's actually not a wedding day in Carrigstown without a car crash, it's tradition at this point.

Has there ever been a crash on a double wedding day though? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Has there ever been a crash on a double wedding day though? ;)[/quote

There was a double wedding before wasnt it niamh and her mother or was it Carol? Who had the double wedding before?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement