Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

desbrook wrote: »
    Hardly relevant but in the "old days" it was reckoned that one third of all brides walked up aisle pregnant.

Definitely, it was considered a big scandal for a child to be born out of wedlock and there were many "shotgun weddings".

fin12 wrote: »
    Has there ever been a crash on a double wedding day though? ;)[/quote

There was a double wedding before wasnt it niamh and her mother or was it Carol? Who had the double wedding before?

The one involving Niamh's mother (Gina) where she was marrying Ray but got run over and killed by Barry O'Hanlon outside the church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Strazdas wrote: »
    fin12 wrote: »

The one involving Niamh's mother (Gina) where she was marrying Ray but got run over and killed by Barry O'Hanlon outside the church.

Barry O hanlon's bit on the side. The alcoholic solicitor Annette.

Good side story to this crash!

http://thestar.ie/soap-star-gets-fair-trial-rte-settles-actresss-whiplash-claim/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Where can I see the advert for next Thursdays double ep?

It's not on Youtube anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Check the RTE player, they have fair city extra clips there. Just click on Fair city first and then you will see the extra clips.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

How the hell does that Dean lad get so many voice over ads, he is on a shed loads, TV and radio ?

How the hell does that Dean lad get so many voice over ads, he is on a shed loads, TV and radio ?

Would you prefer Caddle, Sourpuss, Whispering Bob, Nussy, Howdya Hayley, Damo the Dunce, Kerri_Anne, Posh or Pauper Charlie, Sasha, Dismal Greyface Bella, Permanently Down in The dumps Stripey or L.A. Lycra Laura, Monotone Dan, Silent Stephen, Permanently Passive Aggressive Paul or Angry Dermishhhhhh advertising your products!!

Yo would go out of business :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Would you prefer Caddle, Sourpuss, Whispering Bob, Nussy, Howdya Hayley, Damo the Dunce, Kerri_Anne, Posh or Pauper Charlie, Sasha, Dismal Greyface Bella, Permanently Down in The dumps Stripey or L.A. Lycra Laura, Monotone Dan, Silent Stephen, Permanently Passive Aggressive Paul or Angry Dermishhhhhh advertising your products!!

Dermot and Niamh do tonnes of ads ! They are the voice of Road Safety and Dunnes ;)

desbrook wrote: »
    Dermot and Niamh do tonnes of ads ! They are the voice of Road Safety and Dunnes ;)

Dermishhhhhhhhhhhhhh Road Safety:

Fair-City-640x457.jpg

Niamh: Light up Like a Christmas Tree at Spar Dunnes

jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

There was indeed a double wedding when Gina was killed, Ray and Gina and also Paul and Niamh either remarrying or renewing vows.

threetrees wrote: »
    There was indeed a double wedding when Gina was killed, Ray and Gina and also Paul and Niamh either remarrying or renewing vows.

This sounds ominous for next week then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Hour-long episode. Carol enrages Trigger by snubbing him, while Decco faces last-minute complications as Eileen continues to manipulate Kerri-Ann in an effort to get the wedding cancelled. Meredith toys with Wayne, who frets his secret will be blown. Robbie is drawn into a violent conflict that could have serious consequences

Two female names there that I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

sligojoek wrote: »
    Hour-long episode. Carol enrages Trigger by snubbing him, while Decco faces last-minute complications as Eileen continues to manipulate Kerri-Ann in an effort to get the wedding cancelled. Meredith toys with Wayne, who frets his secret will be blown. Robbie is drawn into a violent conflict that could have serious consequences

Me bill:-x

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Two female names there that I don't know.

One is Decco's mother? The other I don't know - was she the cougar?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,603 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

One is Decco's mother? The other I don't know - was she the cougar?

Decco's mother is Vivienne. I think Eileen might be Kerri-Ann's mother!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Decco's mother is Vivienne. I think Eileen might be Kerri-Ann's mother!

Sorry I meant his gran - Eileen Bishop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

Eileen is the bishop granny ffs.

Eileen is the bishop granny ffs.
    Thanks. I'd forgotten about her.

So who is Meredith?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

Thanks. I'd forgotten about her.

So who is Meredith?

Wayne's X wife

• Advertisement

Thanks. I only started watching again about two years ago. To tell the truth, I wouldn't watch it at all if it wasn't for this thread.

Bob does loads of tv voice overs and advertising , has done for years ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Is it not Wayne Molloy who does all voice over radio ads. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Anyone notice Dan's girlfriend in a new ad on tv? forget what it was about but she didn't have her fair city accent in it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

bazermc wrote: »

A load of them do it. I heard Paul Brennan a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Kerri-Ann should pack up her dreams and **** off back to the playboy mansion to give us all a bit of peace and quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Did someone drive a muck spreader down Robbies alley gaff?. The place is manky.

Laura................professional stretching tutor.............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

bazermc wrote: »

In fairness, he still owes Dolores a lot of money from all that nasty investment business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

RayM wrote: »
    In fairness, he still owes Dolores a lot of money from all that nasty investment business.

Yeah. One million smackaroonies. My ma would have shot me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement