Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

squadro wrote: »
    Yeah. One million smackaroonies. My ma would have shot me.

He'll need more than a few radio ads to cover it, that's for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cas perving on the stretch class!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

So as Laura barfs into a bin, and could be seriously sick, Cass just walks off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Doesn't a cheque expire after six months? Noras was issued in 2014.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Off for a Tommy tank.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

I want a gaff like Leo's. I can answer the door without getting off the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

a pretty dire episode tonight even by FC standards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

A few points:

1. How did Laura barf into a bin and have not an ounce of spit or vomit on her lips afterwards?

2. Who is that guy she rang up looking for more steroids? Didn't she only get that one container from opening up the previous tenants stash???

3. What's with Deans hair? Dyed or what? Very unusual for someone that young to have hair that white.

4. Was Sean just brought in to look glum and morose when Mondo got the girl?

5. Speaking of which, about 5 minutes after they kissed and sat down, Mondo....walks out and leaves her alone!

6. Where does Hayley get her clothes from? Never ever saw a woman with a 4 square foot handkerchief on the front of her shirt!

7. Doesn't Nora look like an older Dusty Springfield?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Did someone drive a muck spreader down Robbies alley gaff?. The place is manky.

I'd say Nora's not his mother at all, she just heard about his greasy Windows and is dying to get at them with her windolene!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

LOL Laura gets sick in the bin and just leaves it there,ewwwwwww

Saw the preview for next weeks episodes and they look hilarious tbh, you man paddy jumping out the bush.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wayne's X wife

Is that Terry from Glenroe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Laura is sick from what? Steroid withdrawal?

Is Laura doing Nixers or is that official gym business?

Where does Nora live?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Where does Nora live?

In Cas's shed

Why did Laura thank Cass a second time? And what position is Mondo hoping Haylebop will promote him to? Is he not partner? Oh hey Sean!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

Where is the gym ? Why can't they do scenes in the gym changing room showing the women standing around chatting wearing towels ? It would be an nice change from all the F**king spar scenes

Kerriannes Ma won't come home from holidays lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

LOL Laura gets sick in the bin and just leaves it there,ewwwwwww

Saw the preview for next weeks episodes and they look hilarious tbh, you man paddy jumping out the bush.

De names Trigger Foley!!! State of him jumping out the bush though!!

What was mondo on about, Robbie upstaging Decco at the first dance. They're surely not having a joint reception too?!? Oh I'd love to share my wedding day with some locals, not..

Poor Sean he really, really, realllllllllllly draws the short straw when it comes to storylines and amount of scenes! I nearly thought he was gonna to be a silent extra tonight at first, him in the background of the shot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Where does Nora live?

Horsforth in Leeds, according to the letter she got regarding the compensation payment. It's actually quite a nice place in Leeds. Very ye old Yorkshire village.

And yes I did pause it to see the letter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

bazermc wrote: »
    Horsforth in Leeds, according to the letter she got regarding the compensation payment. It's actually quite a nice place in Leeds. Very ye old Yorkshire village.

And yes I did pause it to see the letter.

Wonder is that near where Ali is and that's now she tracked down Robbie..

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

How old is yer one Karen supposed to be? Didn't she say she knew Mondo from school? He must be 29-30 at this stage so are we supposed to believe she's that age too? She looks about 15!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

De names Trigger Foley!!! State of him jumping out the bush though!!

What was mondo on about, Robbie upstaging Decco at the first dance. They're surely not having a joint reception too?!? Oh I'd love to share my wedding day with some locals, not..

Poor Sean he really, really, realllllllllllly draws the short straw when it comes to storylines and amount of scenes! I nearly thought he was gonna to be a silent extra tonight at first, him in the background of the shot

Sean is a muppet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

So Kerri Anne asks Leo to walk her up the aisle... He then says he'll walk her down the aisle...which Is it?

Have none of them been watching the Olympics? Surely Laura?

Now if Carol and Robbie are supposed to be 40s...Nora should be 55 max if in laundry. Good actress but age doesn't fit in. My mam is 68 and looks younger. I'm 43 and look younger than Carol. I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Even allowing for his tough upbringing, Robbie looks extremely old for someone who is supposed to be in his 40s, he hasn't a dark hair on his head, and he has a real grizzled look about him, Id put him at 55 at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Even allowing for his tough upbringing, Robbie looks extremely old for someone who is supposed to be in his 40s, he hasn't a dark hair on his head, and he has a real grizzled look about him, Id put him at 55 at least!

Really? I'd be giving him late 30's to mid 40's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Did someone drive a muck spreader down Robbies alley gaff?. The place is manky.
    Yay love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Laura just put the bin back! She didn't take the bag out. Eeeeeugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Jesus after a month of trying to change the wedding date, she's not even bleedin preggers.

• Advertisement

amtc wrote: »
    So Kerri Anne asks Leo to walk her up the aisle... He then says he'll walk her down the aisle...which Is it?

Hopefully they'll both take a walk down the road and don't come back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement