Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

can a pregnancy test give a false positive or did kerryann lose the pregnancy between taking the first tests and all the tests on the Sunday episode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You get false negs, it's very very rare to get a false positive

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

A few points:

1. How did Laura barf into a bin and have not an ounce of spit or vomit on her lips afterwards?

2. Who is that guy she rang up looking for more steroids? Didn't she only get that one container from opening up the previous tenants stash???

3. What's with Deans hair? Dyed or what? Very unusual for someone that young to have hair that white.

4. Was Sean just brought in to look glum and morose when Mondo got the girl?

5. Speaking of which, about 5 minutes after they kissed and sat down, Mondo....walks out and leaves her alone!

6. Where does Hayley get her clothes from? Never ever saw a woman with a 4 square foot handkerchief on the front of her shirt!

7. Doesn't Nora look like an older Dusty Springfield?!

I actually think Dean's hair could be natural, like hes gone grey young because when he was in it years ago, hes hair was jet black and you could tell he was dying it so I say he just got sick of dying it. and unfortunately for some guys they go grey very young, I know a guy who went grey in his 20s.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

Laura's accent seems to rub alot of people up the wrong way !

Even allowing for his tough upbringing, Robbie looks extremely old for someone who is supposed to be in his 40s, he hasn't a dark hair on his head, and he has a real grizzled look about him, Id put him at 55 at least!

In person he looks about 38

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

fin12 wrote: »
    can a pregnancy test give a false positive or did kerryann lose the pregnancy between taking the first tests and all the tests on the Sunday episode.

She probably either had an early miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

You get false negs, it's very very rare to get a false positive
    Yeah, right.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Yeah, right.
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Sorry, Lexie. I read your post quickly and thought you said double negative. I was giving an example of a double positive making a negative. Not fully awake yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ah, no, 38 is far too kind! Even with the styley groomed hair and flowery open shirts he looks well into his 40s! I reckon he is mid 40s in real life.

EDIT: he is 44! Bingo! He definitely doesn't look that much younger than that in the face but his style and hair may have you doubting his age I guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

It would be gas if KT turned up on tonight's Rose of Tralee. The Carrigstown Rose.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

" 2. Who is that guy she rang up looking for more steroids?
    Didn't she only get that one container from opening up the
    previous tenants stash???"

I think she ordered the first lot off the internet herself using a different name.

No FC tonight... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Laura sweating buckets and Cass takes his manky jacket off and puts it around her......eeww

• Registered Users Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭secman

AFAIK he's 44

• Registered Users Posts: 18 googleaddict

She probably either had an early miscarriage or a chemical pregnancy.

Wasn't it Dermot that looked at the test for the result, maybe he read the test wrong :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Laura is sick from what? Steroid withdrawal?

It's not clear and a bit puzzling. Steroids would not make you weak or dizzy or nauseous.....they're not really a "drug" at all, just a synthetic hormone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

Strazdas wrote: »
    It's not clear and a bit puzzling. Steroids would not make you weak or dizzy or nauseous.....they're not really a "drug" at all, just a synthetic hormone.

Maybe she is pregnant ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Jaysus it really is getting Like Mrs Browns Boys

http://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2016/0824/811463-fair-city/

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I would have loved if Robbie or Decco applied for Don't Tell The Bride, a good cross over for RTE

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Strazdas wrote: »
    If you abused them which Laura has clearly they would but initially when she got them in the post in storyline a few weeks back they were painkillers but then the writers changed it to steroids but Steroids as far as i know are 100% a drug go ask the Russian Olympic team or any pro wrestler from the 1990s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Nice of Nora to clean Robbies windows .. must be reading the thread !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

The state of the two lads LOL

Some weight loss Zumo ! .. and accent change !

ZUMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

ah christ

I only heard his name..........is it same Zumo? I know the actor is looking great

yep, its them!!!!!!!!!!!

No slagging the two lads! They are legends!

Batman and Starvin' lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bahahahahahaha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Meredith Montera lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement