Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

These next few days can only be saved by the presence of Zumo and Eileen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Probably the most bizarre, funny and cringy episode ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Meredith Montera lol

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,181 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Hen and stag in two different pubs in Carrigstown???

No Newcastle? No Marbella? Not even an away day in Galway or Westport? It would be nice to actually see Galway in Fair City, considering all the cast that end up there. What about Kilkenny? The Ram could have showed up and shagged everything.

Honestly, soapland is in a different dimension. Fair City...well its literally just cheap spoon fed muck to the accepting masses.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Just Dan at Robbies stag, why wasn't Derms there. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Just Dan at Robbies stag, why wasn't Derms there. :confused:

Derms was in carrigstown general having his inspector gadget coat surgically removed!

And Paul........aren't they best friends now. For such a man about town, Robbie is stuck with Depressed moany Dan (who is increasingly becoming pointless and serves zero purpose anymore other than arguing with Laura and fake banter with Damien in the ****ty beer garden) He doesn't even play wheelchair basketball anymore. They really made a mistake paralysing him.
    Not only did it force us to endure 4 months of him feeling sorry for himself like a spoiled child, that awful love triangle/square/pentagon story while he was lying in the hhospital with that psycho nurse overlooking him or the wheel chair b'ball story but his stories are very limited now as FC writers have little imagination)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Really enjoyed tonight's episode, Robbie is a gas man.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Every so often there's a weird episode of FC where nothing makes sense (more than usual I mean). Tonight's episode was one of those times.

I just googled the actress who plays Wayne's ex-wife Meredith. Turns out she's married to Esther's son David (Mat Fraser) in real life! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Atlas_Muz

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

bazermc wrote: »
    Who?

The American Cougar in the tiger print suit that's apparently Wayne's ex-wife

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

youwould wrote: »
    Every so often there's a weird episode of FC where nothing makes sense (more than usual I mean). Tonight's episode was one of those times.

I just googled the actress who plays Wayne's ex-wife Meredith. Turns out she's married to Esther's son David (Mat Fraser) in real life! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Atlas_Muz

She actually is American then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

The American wan. Talk about visible panty line.������

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Is Zumo back? I've missed it all week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

The American Cougar in the tiger print suit that's apparently Wayne's ex-wife

Cheers. But has she been in it before. Or was she married to Wayne during one of his 3 month Breaks?

bazermc wrote: »
    Cheers. But has she been in it before. Or was she married to Wayne during one of his 3 month Breaks?

No, Terry Killeen was in it before as his other ex-wife. Wayne was a bigamist in America. So I'm not sure which one was his actual wife.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

youwould wrote: »
    No, Terry Killeen was in it before as his other ex-wife. Wayne was a bigamist in America. So I'm not sure which one was his actual wife.

Was Dick poleing her in Glenroe ?

liam7831 wrote: »
    Was Dick poleing her in Glenroe ?

Bingo!

I'm not sure I buy this wedding storyline. Kerri-Ann of all people would surely never agree to a rushed wedding and sharing it with two people she hardly even knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I know it's only a soap....but this whole wedding storyline is farcical.

Who organises a double wedding with someone they hardly know? Not alone that, but somewhere out of nowhere, Kerri-Ann has booked and organised a marquee for both couples without even consulting the other couple :confused::confused:

Groom flies off to bring his family home from Spain - could he not just have booked the flights online and stayed around?? Especially considering Zumo & Denzo drove (with Denzo in the boot for 2 days!!!) and they arrived about 10 mins after him!!

Now lets see how it goes tonight.....we have a whole hour of it to look forward to :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Is that the same ex wife or have they replaced her?

• Advertisement

Is that the same ex wife or have they replaced her?

Was his American ex-wife ever actually seen on the show? He returned from the US a few years back and talked about her but I'm not sure if we ever saw her.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Was his American ex-wife ever actually seen on the show? He returned from the US a few years back and talked about her but I'm not sure if we ever saw her.

yeah. Asfar asI recall. I dont think it was same actress, she was about ten years older looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

I believe certain posters on this thread are Fair City insiders

I would swear an oath in the presence of Deagan I am not! I wish I was ! Actually, I don't! If I or many others had any powers in Fair City production there would be no need for this thread!

If this forum was gone I would be very sad!

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

So do I. . Since I noticed the dirty windows are now sparkling and clean ......the one some posters were talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Been too busy with the recent Rio games to watch any FC. Please, buddies, fill me in on the past three weeks in one sentence?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

"what ya gonna do , reverse over me" .... what a line to say to Dan lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Have to say both brides look stunning !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

The cut of them brides maids dresses

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

desbrook wrote: »
    Have to say both brides look stunning !

Didn't know Stevie Wonder posted on here

This discussion has been closed.