Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

liam7831 wrote: »
    Didn't know Stevie Wonder posted on here

That you Trigger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Ghekko

Could they not have mustered up a bit of spit on a tissue to clean her face?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Had nobody a tissue or something to wipe Carols face?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

twirlagig wrote: »
    Had nobody a tissue or something to wipe Carols face?

I didn't know the cutbacks had hit RTÉ this hard!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

That american is like a really really really poor Kirstie Alley

• Advertisement

Robbie is gonna kill him!

Ah I love KerriAnn and Decco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

youwould wrote: »
    No, Terry Killeen was in it before as his other ex-wife. Wayne was a bigamist in America. So I'm not sure which one was his actual wife.

This character was called Justine but I'm not sure if Wayne married her

00033588-150.jpg

Oh jaysus... Where's he off to?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Please kill him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Please kill him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

My god, wheelie Dan is priceless... How the hell did he wheel himself into the forest lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Sashs baby Blue dress doesn't really go with her orange skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Wayne's e wife is hilarious.. that's some accent

JoeA3 wrote: »
    My god, wheelie Dan is priceless... How the hell did he wheel himself into the forest lol.

I was roaring laughing at that too! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Robbie kicking the bottle out of Triggers hand was like something out of a Kung Fu movie. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Robbie kicking the bottle out of Triggers hand was like something out of a Kung Fu movie. :D

I believe he has a stunt double,it was more glimmer man than game of thrones

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

JoeA3 wrote:

Captain Dan is having a ball wheeling around the set, delighted to be out of the park and away from Spar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

It's as plain as day now that Robbie is going to go down for beating (or even killing?) Trigger. Deegan will be all over it. It's in the rule book - happiness is very short lived in soap land.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

squadro wrote: »
    I want a gaff like Leo's. I can answer the door without getting off the couch.

You can roomie with Leo now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

JoeA3 wrote: »
    It's as plain as day now that Robbie is going to go down for beating (or even killing?) Trigger. Deegan will be all over it. It's in the rule book - happiness is very short lived in soap land.

Once Carol said it's all behind us (or whatever) you knew there'd be no happy ever after.. unless they try to say he got injured in the car accident and poor Wayne gets the blame..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Why isn't Dan going to the Paralympics for wheelchair basketbal

I loved the way Billy Meehan's ex wife with a slash across her face and 40 fags in her veil was looking down on The Bishops!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,807 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why isn't Dan going to the Paralympics for wheelchair basketbal

Is he going into the BB house :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Why did Carol insist on having blood on her face even AFTER the vows? I can understand the dramatic affect of being caked in blood after the attack scene but surely a few mins with some wipes or a first aid kit would have left her looking relatively normal. Then again, the force of the 2 whacks she got from Trigger should have probably left her in a coma, and yet herself and Wayne (he went down very easy!) were perfectly fine just 5 mins later..

Where was Oisin at the wedding? Ditto Jane, Stripes, the Ram, Bob etc? Since when was Ama that pally with Kerri Ann.

The scenes where Trigger was drinking looked like it was in a completely EMPTY pub! Presumably the staff wages for the episode meant there was no room leftover for staff, extras or even a full glass!

That American one was the worst written character I have ever seen on this show and that's quite a low bar. Plus the camera angles during the wedding scenes were similar to Michael Bay, all lopsided and out of sync, bizzare!

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Pure Fair City!! You gotta love ir ��

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

Fairly dodgy looking with Greasy with the bloodied fist and Caddle with the struck face! Elephant in the room.........

Why did Carol insist on having blood on her face even AFTER the vows? I can understand the dramatic affect of being caked in blood after the attack scene but surely a few mins with some wipes or a first aid kit would have left her looking relatively normal. Then again, the force of the 2 whacks she got from Trigger should have probably left her in a coma, and yet herself and Wayne (he went down very easy!) were perfectly fine just 5 mins later..

Where was Oisin at the wedding? Ditto Jane, Stripes, the Ram, Bob etc? Since when was Ama that pally with Kerri Ann.

The scenes where Trigger was drinking looked like it was in a completely EMPTY pub! Presumably the staff wages for the episode meant there was no room leftover for staff, extras or even a full glass!

That American one was the worst written character I have ever seen on this show and that's quite a low bar. Plus the camera angles during the wedding scenes were similar to Michael Bay, all lopsided and out of sync, bizzare!

Where were Paul & Niamh? Weren't they best pals with Robbie & Carol only recently? And when Orla was minding Jack, who was minding Junior? Where was Pete?

• Advertisement

I like the American Lady she is fun please keep her full time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement