Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Well planned murder there Carol you and Robbie were the only ones in his room in the hospital which seems to have 24 hour visiting times not to mention his blood would be all over the pillow and there are cameras everywhere!
    I'm surprised that Robbie didn't tell Carol there are no refunds from no show flights to the Bahamas and as Carol so casually suggested "ah we will get one in a few days" it's a wonder Robbie has a cent to his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

WTF is it with FC and money? Where's me money, where's me money, here's your money, here's your money, where's me more money, where's me more money, here's your more money, here's your more money!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

walshb wrote: »
    WTF is it with FC and money? Where's me money, where's me money, here's your money, here's your money, where's me more money, where's me more money, here's your more money, here's your more money!

And they always seem to come up with it - Trigger wants another 15K - only takes a few days to come up with it. And they after paying for a wedding and a honeymoon in Barbados. No problem coming up with it at all. And when he turns up again looking for more - that's grand, how much do you want now, no problem, gis a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Wayne's ex wife driving him nuts is hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

jos28 wrote: »
    He reminded me of

bosco.jpg

Haha, perfect! :D

• Advertisement

Is Kerry Anne pregnant or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Hamadeusentman

Is Kerry Anne pregnant or not?

No. She found out last week the test was negative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

And they always seem to come up with it - Trigger wants another 15K - only takes a few days to come up with it. And they after paying for a wedding and a honeymoon in Barbados. No problem coming up with it at all. And when he turns up again looking for more - that's grand, how much do you want now, no problem, gis a few days.

not to mention handing out a wad for Germishhhhhhs trip around Cavan with Binjimin and the other one.
    Deegan is just a caricature of Deegan at this stage! Like the sort of guard you would see in Killinaskully or The Hardy Bucks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

She is driving me nuts. Trust me, laugh all you like but its not funny if its you............:D

She is driving me nuts. Trust me, laugh all you like but its not funny if its you............:D

Haha please do elaborate... the writers might need ideas

• Advertisement

I feel sorry for Kerri-Ann having to live with the Bishops... :eek:

Haha please do elaborate... the writers might need ideas

Ah please don't ask Bread to elaborate, we'll get a 10 page essay. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Stop the lights I just met Mondo outside the Auld Triangle, he's no idea where KT is

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

I'm half expecting trigger to come out with the line "during the war".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Stop the lights I just met Mondo outside the Auld Triangle, he's no idea where KT is

Nice photo. :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

As if a Garda would be investigating some domestic

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Kudos to the Irish Credit Union system approving loans on a Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

All Robbie and Carol had to do was say he punched her.. Something old (her) something new (his ma) something borrowed (the car off Wayne) something (black and) blue..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,899 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I'm enjoying her, but what she ever saw in Wayne is hard to fathom....he's not exactly Mr Personality :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Cormdogg wrote: »

Mondo is from Kildare right? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

The American.... I don't understand her hair....and the outfit she was jogging in.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Tranceypoo wrote: »
    The American.... I don't understand her hair....and the outfit she was jogging in.....

You mean her underwear??? I've just never seen the likes of it!! Thankfully not a trend that most will be following!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,588 ✭✭✭STIG83

chuckles30 wrote: »
    You mean her underwear??? I've just never seen the likes of it!! Thankfully not a trend that most will be following!!!

She def giving Kim Kardashian a run for her money with her arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,330 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Have any of ye googled the 'actress' Julie Atlas Muz, aka the 'American'?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Atlas_Muz

Didn't know she was married to Mat Fraser, an actor who was in Fair City a while back-he has Thalidomide related disability, the 'short hands' condition, in layman's terms(not trying to offend, more like it's most notable physcial feature).
    That's really cool, tbh. I know both are performers, and he's a martial arts expert. Dude is a boss.

She is also a performance artist...and one of her art pieces is called 'Mr Pussy', 'Julie's contribution was "Mr. Pussy", an exhibit of photos of her genitalia in various poses and props. The exhibit also featured video of "Mr. Pussy" greeting viewers with "welcome" in multiple languages.'

That is hilariously mad-I mean, mad for Fair City, not mad in general.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Have any of ye googled the 'actress' Julie Atlas Muz, aka the 'American'?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julie_Atlas_Muz

Didn't know she was married to Mat Fraser, an actor who was in Fair City a while back-he has Thalidomide related disability, the 'short hands' condition, in layman's terms(not trying to offend, more like it's most notable physcial feature).
    That's really cool, tbh. I know both are performers, and he's a martial arts expert. Dude is a boss.

She is also a performance artist...and one of her art pieces is called 'Mr Pussy', 'Julie's contribution was "Mr. Pussy", an exhibit of photos of her genitalia in various poses and props. The exhibit also featured video of "Mr. Pussy" greeting viewers with "welcome" in multiple languages.'

That is hilariously mad-I mean, mad for Fair City, not mad in general.
    Dumbstruck. Omg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,330 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Dumbstruck. Omg

And don't google it...seriously, there are photos...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭leche solara

well the manager is in one of the rooms with the gardener, getting a bit of Ram treatment. The vice manager is putting more leaflets of her missing daughter in the hungry pig in case anyone has seen her head in there for a quarter pounder and the cleaner was at the wedding. That leaves the nosey worker and the silent crew to look after things.

That's the first we heard about Katie being decapitated. Where do you get your information?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

Stella is back next week

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

How exactly was Sunday's episode of FC covering the morning after the night before of the wedding that was on a Thuraday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    He's a nice guy Robbie.

Yeh, when he's not robbing garages and beating old men half to death, Greasy's a sound skin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement