Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Stella is back next week, she turns up at that birthday event for KT. I cant for the life of me see how she is connected to the mystery. All I can think of is she blurts out the Ram/Debbie affair and that leads to more chaos for the family. Or maybe herself and Love Hate ARE in it together, its FC anything is possible!

Since when are Carol and Orla friendly enough to be Skyping when she is on holiday? That really maks no sense at all.

Were Niamah and Paul EVER happy? All they seem to do is bicker and trade insults, I see absolutely no evidence of happiness or even a shred of contentment between the two of them, seriously they should just split if they are that unhappy. Pauls assertion that Niamhs opinion only matters sometimes is a big red flag. Divorce, anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

How many times can the rehash the blind Paul - Oisin v Niamh scene?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cormdogg wrote: »
    How many times can the rehash the blind Paul - Oisin v Niamh scene?

tumblr_n4dq6yFPo91si7y3yo1_500.gif

Its Fairepeat City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

I must say Zumo looks good. Has he lost weight?

I thought they might have changed the actor which they sometimes do but its definitely the same guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I really don't even want to know the answer to the kt thing now,drawn out in an utterly stupid way for weeks
    And now Kerri Ann turning just as miserable as most of the other characters
    Niamh and Paul... good grief time for her to go find a new Christmas store

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭The Raptor

Why did this American one show up out of nowhere and seems to have something for Wayne.

Were they not married for five minutes in Vegas? That's not a reason to follow someone a few years later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Why the hell was Paul cutting his nails at Niamh's desk? Did someone actually write that in tk the script?

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

What's a bursary? It's the word of the day in Carrickstown!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

laylag wrote: »
    What's a bursary? It's the word of the day in Carrickstown!

I kept thinking of the rotten borough from black adder with osion as the younger pip

tumblr_n4dq6yFPo91si7y3yo1_500.gif

Its Fairepeat City

I actually laughed really long at that!

Still, I think Oisin is very entertaining. Without him the show would be even more boring.

• Advertisement

Is Dusty Springfield looking after Jack or did he go on holiday with them??

I actually laughed really long at that!

Still, I think Oisin is very entertaining. Without him the show would be even more boring.

yeah, Oisin is great. If even just to make Don Paulioni and Christmas Tree's scenes bearable.
    No end in sight between these Sourpuss v Oisin v Niamh v Don Paulioni v The World scenes though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

They sent him to the zoo. Apparently he loves it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

bazermc wrote: »

They sent him to the zoo. Apparently he loves it there.
    Ray in the garage is minding him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Orla & Wayne are minding Jack,that's why Caddle was skyping her. She shows a lot more interest in her son when they're on different continents apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

MelanieC wrote: »
    Orla & Wayne are minding Jack,that's why Caddle was skyping her. She shows a lot more interest in her son when they're on different continents apparently.

I know FC don't do things properly but this is really annoying me. IIRC Jack was born in Oct/Nov of 2011 which would mean he is 4 turning 5. This also means that he should be starting 'big school' this week and his ma and step-da have fecked off on honeymoon and landed him with a pair of idiots! Someone call the social ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

youwould wrote:
    I know FC don't do things properly but this is really annoying me. IIRC Jack was born in Oct/Nov of 2011 which would mean he is 4 turning 5. This also means that he should be starting 'big school' this week and his ma and step-da have fecked off on honeymoon and landed him with a pair of idiots! Someone call the social ASAP.

Orla did mention dropping him to school but I was thinking the same, he's about the right age for starting primary school so the wedding and honeymoon were pretty sucky timing! That's soaps for ya.

Looking forward to The Ram giving The Cats a mention on Sunday afternoon although knowing him he will be hurling in The Ballantyne with some woman whilst the match is going on.

TEST:

"KATY"

Johnny-Ward-Joins-Fair-City-3-1.jpg

• Advertisement

yep, test worked.

What woman goes running in a crop top with one strap.... only one boob gets support? As for those white shorts on a fat arse running down the Main Street ....noooooooooo 😳😳😳

Is this meant to be some kind of joke ? Are there women in the wardrobe department of RTE ? They obviously don't exercise ....cos you sure as hell don't go running looking like Meredith 😳

TEST:

"KATY"

Bored .......no longer care!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

Are there steps down to Greasy and Caddles house? I think there are and yet Dan manages to be there quite a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Imagine Doug in bed, he would take the head off a woman with all that neck twerking

Jesus his head goes flying around in scenes, mad stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Did anyone see Dan in the station failing to open the door as he wheeled out of a scene the other day? (prob tuesday) it was funny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Scram wrote: »
    Did anyone see Dan in the station failing to open the door as he wheeled out of a scene the other day? (prob tuesday) it was funny stuff.

I'm still laughing at 'Wheely Dan'

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

are most of the cast from blanch, lol, seen doug last year in argos , seen zumo last week in roselawn ha ha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

monicaali wrote: »
    are most of the cast from blanch, lol, seen doug last year in argos , seen zumo last week in roselawn ha ha

Saw bob Charles last week in belfast. Looking very dapper indeed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

monicaali wrote: »

I met Zumo last year through work, he was off to train as a chef and didn't think he'd be going back at all. Hopefully he sticks around for a bit

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement