Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

I met Zumo last year through work, he was off to train as a chef and didn't think he'd be going back at all. Hopefully he sticks around for a bit

must say, he's looking well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Yep I was thinking the same when I saw it

Think it is, also Pierce in some supermarket ad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Think it is, also Pierce in some supermarket ad.

Ha the mace man

The Raptor wrote: »
    I must say Zumo looks good. Has he lost weight?

I thought they might have changed the actor which they sometimes do but its definitely the same guy.

....there could only ever be one Zumo. There must be cobwebs in the lockup. Thought Eileen might visit a few of her old haunts. Whatever happened to Eileens pram.

Is this meant to be some kind of joke ? Are there women in the wardrobe department of RTE ? They obviously don't exercise ....cos you sure as hell don't go running looking like Meredith 😳

I'd like to see her jog in tweed trousers and aran jumper. That'd work up a sweat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭almostbroke

She has got to be the worst actress I have ever seen....where on earth did she come from? And the ridiculous clothes....especially the jogging gear....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

She has got to be the worst actress I have ever seen....where on earth did she come from? And the ridiculous clothes....especially the jogging gear....

And the hair.... don't forget the hair....

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

monicaali wrote: »
    are most of the cast from blanch, lol, seen doug last year in argos , seen zumo last week in roselawn ha ha

Decco zumo denzo nikki sash Doug are all from Ballymun

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭Shakyfan

Saw bob Charles last week in belfast. Looking very dapper indeed.

Where was he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ha, Doug doesn't even have to speak!! Put his scenes on mute! Its hilarious

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I'm a photographer look at my big camera
    I'm a biker look at my sons of anarchy T-shirt
    Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

Niamh and Hughie . You heard it here first !

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I'm lost. There's nothing to rip D Pi€s out of tonight....it's that bloody bland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭El Hombre

Jesus the yanks accent is so annoying is she even american or an Irish actress putting on an accent?

Anyone else notice the love hate fella always has this kinda purced lip look to him like he's confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,377 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The highlight of this episode is LoveHate telling Copper baby that her bike has a hairline fracture. Mother of Je€us!

I have been holding out hope that Paul in all his arrogance will eventually mess with the wrong person who he doesnt realize is a Billy Mehan type lad and he'll get the living **** kicked outta him

I'm slowing losing hope :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Niamh and Paul, the rocky relationship that [the fair city writers think] keep on giving!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

El Hombre wrote: »
    Jesus the yanks accent is so annoying is she even american or an Irish actress putting on an accent?

Anyone else notice the love hate fella always has this kinda purced lip look to him like he's confused.
    RabbleRouser2k put up loads of info about her yesterday. Very interesting read.

i have a hunch.................as MADDDDDDDDDD as it may seem.............he is hiding something.

I just don't know what......

I have been holding out hope that Paul in all his arrogance will eventually mess with the wrong person who he doesnt realize is a Billy Mehan type lad and he'll get the living **** kicked outta him

Don Paulioni is no layabout gangster.

fair%20city%20fight%202.jpg

• Advertisement

i have a hunch.................as MADDDDDDDDDD as it may seem.............he is hiding something.

I just don't know what......

I actually don't know his storyline I have only dipped in and out since Katy ran away due to the shame of finding out her Dub mother was really a Kilkenny fan :pac:

RabbleRouser2k put up loads of info about her yesterday. Very interesting read.

Why did I look her up :(

Her fella must have dirt on someone from his time there that got them to hire her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Sweet Jesus who goes into Spar three times a day in a small Irish town and then bump into your neighbours in every aisle- completely unrealistic !! And how many burlesque shows are on in Dublin that finish up and have time to get back to the local for a few scoops? Can anyone name even one?
    Your KT test worked a treat tonight pal!
    Paul and Niamh need a divorce asap all they do is bicker and fight there's no spark there. Line of the night to Oisin "think of me as a fly on the wall " ha ha!

Paul and Oisin put their breakfast mugs down on a bare table ( no coasters although table mats on centre of table )

Just an observation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

walshb wrote: »
    The highlight of this episode is LoveHate telling Copper baby that her bike has a hairline fracture. Mother of Je€us!

That was a bit weird alright. Is he a mechanic or a doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Shakyfan wrote: »
    Where was he?

On Castle Street, enquiring about a bus tour at the same time as I was...

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    Paul and Oisin put their breakfast mugs down on a bare table ( no coasters although table mats on centre of table )

Just an observation.

am i missing something here!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

am i missing something here!

Is it not as obvious as the nose on your face - Love/Hate stole the coasters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Seriously, wtf is a bursary??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Me too, I'd love to see him get a slap. I've mentioned it before that he reminds me SO much of my ex boss. Thinks he smarter, richer and better than everyone else but he is really a thick a$$hole. That's why he is my EX boss. Now who could we hire to give Paul what he deserves.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement