Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

has he gone to Rio? Thats an old photo. I know a guy from school over there. In the wheelchair marathon. Only paralysed at 18 after a horrific accident. Picked up the sport two years ago and his arms are built like machines now. Really successful, travels all over the world racing. Absolute hero, and not in anyway patronising way.
    I don't know. I'll find out. This chap was playing wheelchair rugby for Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I just looked at that pic with my glasses on. It's not the bloke I know. It's very like him with similar tattos.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Emmett said Charlotte & Rachel were one on holidays and if Katy was here she'd be gone with them but Charlotte & Rachel hate each other?

Ah sure, I go on holidays all the time with my wife and I hate her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Raven Runner said:
    "Emmett said Charlotte & Rachel were one on holidays and if
    Katy was here she'd be gone with them but Charlotte &
    Rachel hate each other?"

Thats just rediclicous, if anyone was going on holidays it would be Charlotte and Oisin.. So I take it Oisin is in charge of the Pod while Rachel's away, heaven knows what mischief he'll get up to while she's away.. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Raven Runner said:
    "Emmett said Charlotte & Rachel were one on holidays and if
    Katy was here she'd be gone with them but Charlotte &
    Rachel hate each other?"

Thats just rediclicous, if anyone was going on holidays it would be Charlotte and Oisin.. So I take it Oisin is in charge of the Pod while Rachel's away, heaven knows what mischief he'll get up to while she's away.. :eek:

Charlotte and Rachel going on holidays together makes no sense. Oisin has been plotting against Rachel all year and trying to undermine her while Charlotte is his sidekick. It's Katy who is Rachel's friend.

• Advertisement

Maybe they'll arrive back with Katy... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Well, last time Rachel went on holiday she arrived back with MaceBoy....... eek......

I reckon with 13 billion Euro you could buy, mccoys, the spar, Brennan motors and at a stretch the Station.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

bazermc wrote: »
    I reckon with 13 billion Euro you could buy, mccoys, the spar, Brennan motors and at a stretch the Station.

And maybe even buy yourself a small share in Carol's Cabs.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

How many times could it pay Trigger 15 grand to go away and never come back again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

But not the Ballantine?

How many times could it pay Trigger 15 grand to go away and never come back again

With 15 billion FC/ RTE could employ another 2 writer's for a year.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Emmett is hot, he reminds me of Michael Fassbender a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Emmett said Charlotte & Rachel were one on holidays and if Katy was here she'd be gone with them but Charlotte & Rachel hate each other?

It really is ridiculous, sure Charlotte is only back from Barcelona and Sour Puss would be starting back in College this week. As for their best mate KT, they don't give 2 f@cks, they don't even talk about her let alone help look for her.

It really is ridiculous, sure Charlotte is only back from Barcelona and Sour Puss would be starting back in College this week. As for their best mate KT, they don't give 2 f@cks, they don't even talk about her let alone help look for her.

The Ram won't be happy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cormdogg wrote: »
    The Ram won't be happy

why?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

why?

Kilkenny lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,370 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Zumo is really still the same Zumo. The beard and clothes just disguise it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 RKF

Denzo wants to go to Bray!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Farrah and Paul. .l I hope!!

and so begins The Don and Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa affair

I'm kinda torn....highlight of tonight's episode? Alannah's will she won't she crash due to the 'hairline' fracture on the throttle, or the random Station punter descending the spiral staircase?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Ouu la la don paul on the prowl

Poor Meeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaa. Going to be bumping into The Don everytime she steps out of the house for the next 6 months

Poor Meeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaa. Going to be bumping into The Don everytime she steps out of the house for the next 6 months

Was thinking the exact same thing. And moany Niamh catching them every time.....so exciting.

Has Decco ever looked menacing in any of the 1000 scenes where he's tried to be hard?

walshb wrote: »
    Was thinking the exact same thing. And moany Niamh catching them every time.....so exciting.

Fairepetitive City

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

That hairline fracture almost proved to be fatal.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement