Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

The singing and dancing in McCoy's was the cringiest thing I've ever seen.

It was bad but I'd have to give the King of Cringe award to Doug :)

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Doug is now called the "Eagle"...maybe the "Owl" both of those creatures move their head as fast?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Why would wheeler dealer, angry young man Emmet come clean to the Guard? Rediculous! Why was she randomly sitting alone in the park? Don't worry LoveHate you can aways fall back on Farrah.....o wait to late! Doug is on a promise! It's a miracle!

Fair play to Doug for saying "yes", I thought he was going to lose his nerve and bottle it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The Dons brother was gay, Nicky was his partner

I remember now. Paul's brother landed back(might have being around when Paul had his heart attack) and Paul had no idea he was gay until he landed back with a fella. I think Rachel was all excited about having a gay uncle and Paul was a little bit uncomfortable with it
    In the end Paul accepted his brother just before he was leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I remember now. Paul's brother landed back(might have being around when Paul had his heart attack) and Paul had no idea he was gay until he landed back with a fella. I think Rachel was all excited about having a gay uncle and Paul was a little bit uncomfortable with it
    In the end Paul accepted his brother just before he was leaving.

Yeah, this was the scene when Don Paulioni's brother was leaving and thanking The Don for his approval with Nicky in the background. The Don accepted him again as you gotta respecta d family

F0823UPFHEZC8YE.MEDIUM.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

fin12 wrote: »
    Anyone here fancy Paul? I think I might.
    Should have gone to Specsavers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭desbrook

That you Hayley ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

No, but I fancy Decco. Bitta rough...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Should have gone to Specsavers!

I actually don't think I really do fancy Paul I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Scram wrote: »
    Doug is now called the "Eagle"...maybe the "Owl" both of those creatures move their head as fast?

"The Dope" I'd call him, I thought she was going to have to write it down there for a minute that she wanted to do the dirty deed with him.

Go for a spin in the car he says :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

"The Dope" I'd call him, I thought she was going to have to write it down there for a minute that she wanted to do the dirty deed with him.

Go for a spin in the car he says :rolleyes:

Ah I like Doug. I'm glad he's having some good luck for a change. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Niamh is so nasty lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Sourpuss went on holidays to Portugal and comes back even paler than before she went

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

What's the story with the Bishop brothers and the beards - Zumo's and Denzo's look like theirs are from a joke shop and just stuck on..

Debbie's hair style is nice tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Love/Hate puts in an order for a cake and 20 candles.

What's the story with the Bishop brothers and the beards - Zumo's and Denzo's look like theirs are from a joke shop and just stuck on..

Debbie's hair style is nice tonight
    The make up dept. were busy with Me Da's tan and hair tonight.

Giving my sanity a rest today (probably be the one episode something good happens)

Keep me updated on how many times LoveHate appears like The Phoenix rising from the ashes when Katys name gets mentioned.

Its 25 minutes past now, Id hazard a tentative guess at 6 times

A gin and orange a lemon squash and a scotch and water please!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Anyone who watched last nights and tonight's episode would think it was a completely different show with different scriptwriters and directors.....oh wait it probably was!

Weirdest change was Debbie, after months of having it off with the Ram and meddling into the affairs of Jackie and Bob, not to mention 16 hour shifts stocking vending machines, it suddenly dawns on her that, you know, her daughter is missing and she needs to get a bit upset about it. Way too little too late, just hard to take anything seriously with her. Love Hate offering to do anything to help = yawn to the extreme at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Anyone who watched last nights and tonight's episode would think it was a completely different show with different scriptwriters and directors.....oh wait it probably was!

Weirdest change was Debbie, after months of having it off with the Ram and meddling into the affairs of Jackie and Bob, not to mention 16 hour shifts stocking vending machines, it suddenly dawns on her that, you know, her daughter is missing and she needs to get a bit upset about it. Way too little too late, just hard to take anything seriously with her. Love Hate offering to do anything to help = yawn to the extreme at this stage.

I was thinking that tonight. Finally after months and months Debbie is a bit upset that her daughter is missing. Whatever next? She might feel a bit guilty that her affair might have pushed her to leave?

• Advertisement

Paul is so sleezy it's funny.

happyday wrote: »
    I was thinking that tonight. Finally after months and months Debbie is a bit upset that her daughter is missing. Whatever next? She might feel a bit guilty that her affair might have pushed her to leave?

Exactly. Its way too late in the game now to be getting upset and snapping at everyone, its almost as if she was taking tablets to blot out the reality and now they are wearing off. If she had acted like that shortly after Katy vanished then the storyline would get some decent accolade and the audience might care.

As it is, I can practically write the script: Stella blurts out the affair in front of Love Hate who brags about it to her Garda girlfriend, she gets a bit suspicious, has a nose around his lock up and either finds Katys body or else she gets knocked out, probably killed, then Deegan will find both bodies, arrest the bad boy and Eoghan will get a pardon for his trail on compassionate grounds.

Then they will get their well deserved 6 months break.

Exactly. Its way too late in the game now to be getting upset and snapping at everyone, its almost as if she was taking tablets to blot out the reality and now they are wearing off. If she had acted like that shortly after Katy vanished then the storyline would get some decent accolade and the audience might care.

As it is, I can practically write the script: Stella blurts out the affair in front of Love Hate who brags about it to her Garda girlfriend, she gets a bit suspicious, has a nose around his lock up and either finds Katys body or else she gets knocked out, probably killed, then Deegan will find both bodies, arrest the bad boy and Eoghan will get a pardon for his trail on compassionate grounds.

Then they will get their well deserved 6 months break.

In fairness The Ram would take your mind off an impending nuclear war.

whilst I don't fault your prediction , just one thing, why would LoveHate mentioning The Ram's affair to SlutCop suddenly make her suspicious??

If she hasn't suspected him by now hovering around and the family like a fly on sh1te, an edgy and shifty looking fly at that, I don'[t know how she will get a bit of an Eureka moment now!!

I still think that hotel reception desk has something to do with her missing also?

@ TheTalkingBread,I predict that he will mock this affair with Allanah and this will be the start of the mask slipping, look at him recently scowling at everyone around him and losing his temper (don't blame him with Emmet though), wont be long until he does or says something that arouses her suspicions.

I don't believe Katy is still alive. Not a chance. If that were true, then Love Hate (if he is the culprit and all signs point to it) would have to be keeping a teenage girl restrained or drugged for months to keep her quiet, and Fair City just aint going to go that dark for mainstream soap audiences. Not happening.

More likely he killed her by accident or as a hit from Cathal and he dumped her body under a mechanics pit or in the mountains and he still has her phone etc hanging around. I hope this is cleared up soon, its really dragging out now. Like watching Titanic, we all know how its going to play out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sourpuss went on holidays to Portugal and comes back even paler than before she went

She could have been using factor 50 so u wouldn't burn or tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Did sourpuss get an orange juice or a fizzy orange after?

Did sourpuss get an orange juice or a fizzy orange after?

Probably a lemon juice, keep up her sour appearance

• Registered Users Posts: 6,100 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

It was nice to see Orla make an effort last night and put out for Wayne. She's always treating him like a sap.

You just won the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,897 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Fawlty Towers? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement