Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Strazdas wrote: »
    Fawlty Towers? :D

Faulty tities

In fairness The Ram would take your mind off an impending nuclear war.

whilst I don't fault your prediction , just one thing, why would LoveHate mentioning The Ram's affair to SlutCop suddenly make her suspicious??

If she hasn't suspected him by now hovering around and the family like a fly on sh1te, an edgy and shifty looking fly at that, I don'[t know how she will get a bit of an Eureka moment now!!

I still think that hotel reception desk has something to do with her missing also?

you didn't take a very long break - 2 hours?? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

you didn't take a very long break - 2 hours?? :D:D

i meant as with watching the show as it was testing any remaining bit of sanity, that why I said to keep me updated! I envisage abandoning the thread is not an option though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Another silly episode. Why are Katy's best friends involved in her birthday appeal? Why did they meet in the Ballintune? Why does Debser suddenly give a sh1t? And...............queue Pauls kiss coming out, him denying it and for no reason Niamh believes him. And why is Oisin scared of Zumo when he treats Decco like a joke, wasn't Oisin going to get Decco back for the video he made of him??

Farrah who is pretty hot imho can't get a fellah in the whole of Dublin? She should try Janes dating app. Remember Jane?? The Don doesn't even have his own desk let alone an office! Why does he even wear a suit?

• Advertisement

Boutique hotel!!! Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Strazdas wrote: »
    Fawlty Towers? :D

Yep
    I was laughing so much when Paul did his line last night I just couldn't stop thinking of that fawlty episode

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

It was nice to see Orla make an effort last night and put out for Wayne. She's always treating him like a sap.

Well he does the same to Doug and doesn't deserve Orla or anyone's time of day

Well he does the same to Doug and doesn't deserve Orla or anyone's time of day

Orla?? Wayne deserves better than Orla! Wayne is bringing up Orla's and The Ram's child like his own!

Wayne is a legend!

so Sourpuss gets given all the money toward this Pod business, rents a few rooms, cleans a few sheets and sends out a few fliers and suddenly she struts around and gives adults grief like she Is Danielle trump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56,358 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Wtf happened on holliers, Sourpuss? You're even more a c*** since your return.

Paul ya dawg!

Crips haha

ha, they were discussing Katy's birthday on the street and the venue and organisation and suddenly it cuts to a scene of a hen party where everyone is dressed in the usual hen gear and music playing! Thought for a split second it was the party!!

I wonder will they bring out a cake and Katy pops out!

hqdefault.jpg

Is her name Niamh or Naive or just Fu$$ing stupid

Give it a few weeks, Niamh. You and Farrah will be bezzy mates in no time. Just like Farrah and Orla!

Surely Niamh believes the 4x4?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I see Stella mentions the affair and out pops Love Hate for no reason whatsoever, and oh isn't he sweet for helping out all these months. Nice guy..

Stella seems very rude and like a bully maybe that's whys she didn't get the job. Really unlikable character. Even when KT was tellingh her what was going on she basically told her to f off.

They worried the Fast Food delivery driver would shop Denzo? For a millionaire businessman Pauls suits are cheaper than Hayley

• Advertisement

Where was Sourpuss the Wild West?

Crips haha

And bloods?

Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Scram

Jesus christ the ending tonight was gas,

Osion walking in with a big bowl of popcorn and eating it in front of Don Paulinoni as he moaned about his marrage...class stuff rofl.

Oisin is a great character! his interactions with The Bishop boys is great!

In fact his interactions with most characters are!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Stella seems very rude and like a bully maybe that's whys she didn't get the job. Really unlikable character. Even when KT was tellingh her what was going on she basically told her to f off.

I thought that too

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99626084&postcount=1270

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Boutique hotel me hole!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

People are judging Stella a bit harshly I mean there's a reason behind every persons actions. Look at Charlotte she's a hideous character with nothing going for her but people seem to like her.

People are judging Stella a bit harshly I mean there's a reason behind every persons actions. Look at Charlotte she's a hideous character with nothing going for her but people seem to like her.

people judging her demeanour and lack of empathy or social skills! Was it really necessary to blackmail a woman whose child is missing into giving her a job the first time you see her since her going missing!
    Being gay, she probably doesnt understand how irresistible The ram is to be fair though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

She does seem quite aggressive for no real reason. Not the best personality for a hotel receptionist!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement