Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

oh stoppppppppppppppppppp it!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever about a month or two ago when we first were all convinced about his involvement at this stage you have to be winding us up if you can't see it with your own eyes now!!

Every time Katie's name comes up he appears, just pops out of nowhere, everytime that Gripey has an argument with Emmet he appears, everytime Stripey gets upset he is there, everytime Emmet has a row with the slutguard he stands there in his little ladies denim jacket with a shifty look like he has just farted and trying to deflect the attention, we have seen scenes revolving around the disappearance end with the camera just lodged on his face, even an episode or two, he goes to the pub with the family, he has no connections or interactions with anyone apart from the O' Ripeys and the guard investigating her disappearance, he goes around handing out these flyers around the country, and the icing on the cake, he organises her bloody birthday party on his day off and sits around like the prodigal son supping his pint with his shifty gaze while Emmet is blamed for everything and is chased out of Dodgetown like he is the murderer!

But, yeah, apart from that, no other reason to have a suspicion............

Why else is he 5 or 6 months into the show and the only stories he has had are a couple of scenes with Jane, moving in with Emmet, robbing from Emmet and sh$gging the guard! 95% of his scenes are connected to Kastie!

Come on Walshb!! And he would get away with it if it wasn't for those pesky meddling kids from Boards.ie

are you "on" something? Relax or you'll give yourself a heart attack.

You seem slightly obsessed over Katie's disappearance............you know something yourself ??? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

are you "on" something? Relax or you'll give yourself a heart attack.

You seem slightly obsessed over Katie's disappearance............you know something yourself ??? :P

It was just a post! No need to read into my health!

And yes I do know! Thats the point I keep making about Lovehate!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,896 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

It is hard to tell what happened to Katie, or who is or is not involved. Ciaran Love/Hate may or may not have been involved or may or may not know what has happened. Since Johnny Ward, the actor, played Pauley in Love/Hate one would expect there is more to him than meets the eye. His Love/Hate character was not an evil character in the grand scheme of things in that show, especially the very violent 5th series he was in. In Fair City, Ciaran comes across as nice and normal. But he is over-helpful to the O'Briens.

Elsewhere, we are seeing typical Paul: kiss another woman, blame it on her and beg for forgiveness from Niamh. Oisin has landed himself in trouble and Zumo seems to be the only person who can strike fear into him. He will surely rob either Paul, Niamh or Rachel to pay Zumo, and could lose the respect of Paul as well as Charlotte and maybe even Nicola.

Ciaran definitely seems to know what has happened to Katy. Debbie said to him last that she believes Katy left because of her to which Ciaran replied "She didn't".

That doesn't necessarily mean he's responsible for her disappearance though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

Strazdas wrote: »
    Ciaran definitely seems to know what has happened to Katy. Debbie said to him last that she believes Katy left because of her to which Ciaran replied "She didn't".

That doesn't necessarily mean he's responsible for her disappearance though.
    Typical fair city do every storyline to death katys death oision and niamh going now for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Wouldn't it be great if it was an accidental killing by Ciaran and they did a flashback episode to explain it all.....
    Sadly I think the writers don't know where to go with this and she'll just rock up one day sayin she was staying with mates and wanted a break etc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,896 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

laylag wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be great if it was an accidental killing by Ciaran and they did a flashback episode to explain it all.....
    Sadly I think the writers don't know where to go with this and she'll just rock up one day sayin she was staying with mates and wanted a break etc!

I've suggested before another good cliffhanger at the end of an episode would be Ciaran answering his phone and saying "Hi Katy" (and perhaps not even making it clear in the next episode or two what is going on or how he can be talking to her). That would definitely have people on tenterhooks and wondering what on earth he is up to.

I've suggested before another good cliffhanger at the end of an episode would be Ciaran answering his phone and saying "Hi Katy" (and perhaps not even making it clear in the next episode or two what is going on or how he can be talking to her). That would definitely have people on tenterhooks and wondering what on earth he is up to.

suggesting scenes is pointless

I think Ciaran has something to do with it.

But I think she'll reappear and it'll all blow over like a fart on the breeze.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

This massive storyline about Katie and she'll reappear and all the big missing person carry on will be forgotten within 2 episodes of her arrival and it will be back to her doing a charity collection or fun run for the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

fin12 wrote: »
    Seriously what the f*ck has happened to Niamh? She seems so bitter and twisted now.

Christmas is coming ;-) Tra la la la la la la la la !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Mena Mitty wrote: »

Blue-Christmas-Tree-Wallpapers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why would anyone want a go on Paul Brennan :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

audi12 wrote: »
    suggesting scenes is pointless

Why is it pointless, I think the writers actually read this thread.

Mena Mitty wrote: »

Still hot do

Why is it pointless, I think the writers actually read this thread.

Bit sad if they are on so stuck they need to come on here and be told what storylines to come up with next

Bit sad if they are on so stuck they need to come on here and be told what storylines to come up with next

I don't think it's sad at all. I'm sure they come on here more out of curiousity than anything else and it's probably interesting to get feedback from the fans.

I don't think it's sad at all. I'm sure they come on here more out of curiousity than anything else and it's probably interesting to get feedback from the fans.

Thats different than coming on to get ideas for the show

• Registered Users Posts: 5,906 ✭✭✭Rfrip

This is fair city we are talking about here :)

Rfrip wrote: »
    This is fair city we are talking about here :)

So best tv programme on RTE not saying much but still

Thats different than coming on to get ideas for the show

I never said they come on here to get ideas but there has been references to people's posts made in the show.

• Advertisement

I never said they come on here to get ideas but there has been references to people's posts made in the show.

Either way its annoying the writers need to up their game the last few months have been poor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

HAHA no way?!?

So best tv programme on RTE not saying much but still

No, that'd be Reeling in the Years!

No, that'd be Reeling in the Years!

Prefer fair city some lookers on there two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Ciaran Love/Hate knows something I'd be almost sure to say. He also seems a decent enough type. Maybe he accidentally killed her with a car? Maybe he helped her to escape and set her up to stay with friends? Maybe she committed suicide and he knows? Or tried to save her and didn't?

Ciaran Love/Hate knows something I'd be almost sure to say. He also seems a decent enough type. Maybe he accidentally killed her with a car? Maybe he helped her to escape and set her up to stay with friends? Maybe she committed suicide and he knows? Or tried to save her and didn't?

Maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe maybe
    maybe maybe maybe

..........I have SO lost interest in Katie and don't care if she is dead, locked up in a garage or backpacking around the world!!! It's just so boring now and should have been dealt with when there was momentum at the time
    I also don't care if she comes back or not. Life goes on !!

The explanation will be so stupid and life will go back to normal in a day. Grrrrrrrrr pathetic .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

Cool what were the more obvious ones that couldn't be mistaken for coincidence?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Havent seen Cass in ages....

Maybe he and Katie have ran off together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,781 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd say poor Hughie is jealous :P btw where is Jane, perfect time for her to blackmail Paul again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement