Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

fin12 wrote: »

Lucky Paul she is the hottest one on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Who writes the blurb for that. It's like something you's read in the tabloids and not the national broadcaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

audi12 wrote: »
    P. Niamh is looking well these days her farrah and hayley top talent
    still hot do.
    Still hot do
    Prefer fair city some lookers on there two.
    Lucky Paul she is the hottest one on the show

you remind me of a poster called Hitchens that used to be here! Or like Paul and The Ram in heat!!

nothing worse onscreen than that Hayley character, can't stand her! The snidey b1tchy remarks at everyone is just boring now!! Her and The Don are welcome to eachother. Although Niamh is hardly far off! She wouldnt be with Paul if she didnt have an affair with him when he had a wife and young child (if anything she should be apologetic to Oisin for helping ruin his parents marriage and sending him down to Mallow and Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwr and it was only a while back she was getting lit up like a Christmas Tree with Mumbles (and never really mentioned him when he was killed by the reception desk).

Yet she stands around judging him as if she is the queen of morals, had no qualms ripping Wayne and Dolores off and was sh"gging her teacher and a married Leo back in the day also!

You would swear she was only with Paul for the money and his children!

you remind me of a poster called Hitchens that used to be here! Or like Paul and The Ram in heat!!

Can fault any of the statements do

• Advertisement

Can fault any of the statements do

meh, wouldn't be attracted to either, probably clouded by their personalaties!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I used to often think it would be great if the Bishops came back but now I wish they would just clear off.

Hopefully Denzo will get locked up and then it will be Shawskank Redemption time for him with Barry O Hanlon.

I used to often think it would be great if the Bishops came back but now I wish they would just clear off.

Hopefully Denzo will get locked up and then it will be Shawskank Redemption time for him with Barry O Hanlon.

nah, I think its brilliant they are back. Especially Zumo. denzo is a very likeable character, was also brilliant during the Sarah story. Their interaction with Oisin is good.

Has Zumo bumped into either of the Charlies yet? (Posh and Working Class) They were great buddies back in the day! Think Charlie taught him to read.

Zumo paid him back with one of his tracksuits I think

0003bb05-545.jpg

Denzo annoys me because he let on to Kerrie Ann that he was remorseful about Sarah but we found out later that he couldn't care less what happened to her.

As for Kerrie Ann, when she finds out about Charlotte I'd say it will be divorce time.

Denzo annoys me because he let on to Kerrie Ann that he was remorseful about Sarah but we found out later that he couldn't care less what happened to her.

As for Kerrie Ann, when she finds out about Charlotte I'd say it will be divorce time.

when did he say that?? well thats a complete character inconsistency. Denzo was in an awful state due to what happened for months up until he left. He was a complete emotional wreck, couldnt sleep, wanted to go to the police. It wasn't even Denzo that killed her, he was blackmailed by Barry into assisting him to cover it up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Denzo is an absolutely horrible character, can't bear to listen or look at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

fin12 wrote: »
    Denzo is an absolutely horrible character, can't bear to listen or look at him.

He's without doubt the most pathetic in the show's history. They have made him ten times more annoying and dumb than he ever was. Not a single likeable or redeeming trait.

when did he say that?? well thats a complete character inconsistency. Denzo was in an awful state due to what happened for months up until he left. He was a complete emotional wreck, couldnt sleep, wanted to go to the police. It wasn't even Denzo that killed her, he was blackmailed by Barry into assisting him to cover it up

He was laughing in the kitchen with Zumo about spinning her a sob story about not being able to sleep and Zumo having to sleep in the room with him.

He was laughing in the kitchen with Zumo about spinning her a sob story about not being able to sleep and Zumo having to sleep in the room with him.

well that just shows you how typically ridiculous the current writing team is! Completely changing his character to suit the plot. Does no one here recall old Denzo?

walshb wrote: »
    He's without doubt the most pathetic in the show's history. They have made him ten times more annoying and dumb than he ever was. Not a single likeable or redeeming trait.

That award is firmly belonging to Nina!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 User 101

Will there be another hour-long episode this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What's going to happen, Zumo? You're about as menacing as Dumbo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Yuck... The hayley paul build up oh good god it was cringe.
    Poor hughie, he looked genuinely unwell after a glimpse of that horror show in the board room. Can't believe they disrespected the bursary like that.

Poor hughie, he looked genuinely unwell after a glimpse of that horror show in the board room. Can't believe they disrespected the bursary like that.

I like hugie he is always miserable.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Lads the writing team are so desperate they're using Ronan Keating lyrics....Robbie :'Life is a rollercoaster' in spar lol!
    Just waiting for Hayley to tell Paul that he says it best when he says nothing at all...
    Loved the scene with Paul and the bishops....so funny stomping off muttering 'SAP's' as he leaves.
    Def going to be a big takedown of Paul on the cards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Love Hate "Oh hello Debbie sitting randomly in the park fancy meeting you here?"

And here come Hayley in the same clothes even though she lives around the corner. She also had time to get doughnuts, she also has no boss so why not take 5 to pop home and get changed.

This is gearing up to be another silly episode, Bingo! Derms is back

Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary Bursary

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Mondo is Brad Pitt campared to Paul Brennan but I'm sure it's the power & money that she's attracted to. Hope Niamh tears into her, Hayley reminds me of the sarcastic priest in Fr.Ted. Good night.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,779 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who did Denzo murder as Paul called him a murderer but it was Barry who killed Sarah

You know what, re Love Hate and KT we are actually being far too rational. If FC was a normal soap, they would be pointing to the "who done it" and if it was a normal soap with some sort of consistency it would of course appear that Love Hate knows something. But....this being FC KT will arrive back (and she will) with little or no explanation other than "I had to get away from yis". I would guess they Havnt even written her return and it'll be nothing to do with Love Hate. I agree everything points to Love Hate but when she comes back there can be no "I told ya so" because it's FC and it won't make any sense. You can never speculate intelligently with FC. There is NO consistency, EVER! I wish all the Gripeys would disappear

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

Denzo is my favourite bishop! In fact probably my favourite male in the show to be honest!
    Hayley and Paul deserve each other they are every Barr and the court case is soon so I guess KT will make an appearance soon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

BURSARY !!!!

BURSARY 4 EVA <3

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Was worried for Emmet earlier, he didn't realise that it was two against one, Eoin and his trusty reception desk to Emmets rear ready to finish off the emmet Michael bloodline for good.

I'm sorry but fair city is so silly it makes me say ridiculous things.

Another week, another
    siege as the Oisin / Zuma saga continues throughout the week with, you guessed it, another siege, on siege city.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who did Denzo murder as Paul called him a murderer but it was Barry who killed Sarah

no the script writer wrote that for Paul! It seems they have completely forgot what happened! Sure Barry and The Don were best mates!! Mad stuff!

• Advertisement

Was worried for Emmet earlier, he didn't realise that it was two against one, Eoin and his trusty reception desk to Emmets rear ready to finish off the emmet Michael bloodline for good.

I'm sorry but fair city is so silly it makes me say ridiculous things.

Another week, another
    siege as the Oisin / Zuma saga continues throughout the week with, you guessed it, another siege, on siege city.

I definitely laughed at your spoiler! I think I'll be calling it that from now on too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement