Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Was worried for Emmet earlier, he didn't realise that it was two against one, Eoin and his trusty reception desk to Emmets rear ready to finish off the emmet Michael bloodline for good.

I'm sorry but fair city is so silly it makes me say ridiculous things.

Another week, another
    siege as the Oisin / Zuma saga continues throughout the week with, you guessed it, another siege, on siege city.

I thought it had the beginnings of a - where's me money/gimme me money story there for a while. Another old reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

happyday wrote: »
    I thought it had the beginnings of a - where's me money/gimme me money story there for a while. Another old reliable.

ah, I think we are due one of those! two characters (or more sometimes) normally get 3 months out of those exchanges!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

BURSARY !!!!

BURSARY 4 EVA <3

Always good to repeat a new word a few times after you've learned it (Fair City I mean, not you).

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

The O'Brien's need to go they all hate each other evey time their on I'd rather fast forward through them we should be feeling sympathy for them not contempt so it's bad writing i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Always good to repeat a new word a few times after you've learned it (Fair City I mean, not you).

Ha. The Bursary, brought to you by the creators of 'the installation' storyline!

Ooooh possible spoiler regarding Katy , read if you dare
    . Next Wednesday : Meanwhile, there is a shocking development concerting Katy's disappearance. Better be good fair city!!

• Advertisement

audi12 wrote: »
    Can fault any of the statements do

what's with "do" in your posts ?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭chimmy chonga

well that just shows you how typically ridiculous the current writing team is!
    If the fair city writers were not working for a State sponsered body such as RTE, they would have been sacked ages ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Last night the Gripey family did the exact same scene with almost the exact same script twice in one episode. I spot this in FC all the time. Usually some sort of argument that they will rehash minutes later in a different location.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

When Debbie was talking to Love /Hate about Katy she said, "do you think it would help find her if they knew about me, you know, the affair", who are 'they'? The police know about the affair already.... Those silly writers seem to getting mixed up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

When Debbie was talking to Love /Hate about Katy she said, "do you think it would help find her if they knew about me, you know, the affair", who are 'they'? The police know about the affair already.... Those silly writers seem to getting mixed up again.

Ha I forgot about that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Ha I forgot about that

It's amazing that it hasn't come out already. Very unlike what happens usually. I wonder is there is a reason for it or am I giving them too much credit?

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Last night the Gripey family did the exact same scene with almost the exact same script twice in one episode. I spot this in FC all the time. Usually some sort of argument that they will rehash minutes later in a different location.

Oh sure this rinse swallow repeat stuff is for every storyline! Whether its gimme my my money, you have until tomorrow to give me my money---next episode: wheres my money I told you to have it today, ---just give me a day or too----right have it tomorrow or thats it.....next episode....you better have that money by next year, or I am telling you! or the affair sequence: we are over ---ad break
    we are back on again
    end of episode: we are over
    next episode
    ok, but we have to be careful
    I cant do this anymore
    I cant stay away from you
    thats it we are finished
    i think he/she knows.....this is too dangerous----I cant risk my family......we are over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

The red head lad should go back to Ros na Run if he wants to have a chance of advancing as an actor I'm genuinely serious its streets ahead of Fair City on most likes far smaller resources.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

To make things worse I just saw a Hugo Boss The Scent cologne ad and said to myself it would be fair funny see Paul Brennan doing it

You know you've had too much Fair City and Paul Brennan hating when that happens :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FCs word of the year? Bursary or Barcelona?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,442 ✭✭✭JoeA3

Hungry Pig. 20 minutes. Come alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

The Bishop boys look like triplets, with their beards and black clothes. Shure Denzo could go out and about no trouble and people'd think it was one of the other two

How in god's name did the Bishop cartel ever make it with all the inside squabbling?

what's with "do" in your posts ?:confused:

Think he means "though".

Denzo just short of asking for a can of fizzy orange..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

The red head lad should go back to Ros na Run if he wants to have a chance of advancing as an actor I'm genuinely serious its streets ahead of Fair City on most likes far smaller resources.
    Check the ratings. Hardly anyone outside of galway watches it.

How much longer do we have to listen to this bursary ****e.. :rolleyes:

Paul Brennan's secret weapon...not his money,not even his good looks,no the fact that he's a law abiding citizen that's what makes him one scarey mofo

walshb wrote: »
    FCs word of the year? Bursary or Barcelona?

This months FC has been brought to you with the letter B

Bursary
    Barcelona
    Bishops
    Brennans
    Bullsh1t

I see Paddy Power are offering a tasty treble. Dermish to get Greasy's kidney, Jack or Junior to reach 6 feet tall by Christmas, and any one of the Bishops to follow through on just one of their countless threats...1000/1. Well worth it.

So will Hayley tell zumo her dirty secret and help him fleese Paul? Just before Paul hands over the dosh they discover Goldi locks up in the mace man's bed.

Lol at the police calling to the Beards house, one of the Beards says "you need a search warrant" yet the boys just barge in unchallenged by the hard boys ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Bursary
    Barcelona
    Bishops
    Brennans
    Bullsh1t

Balway

Bursary
    Barcelona
    Bishops
    Brennans
    Bullsh1t

Beards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

I can see why Deegan is an ex-detective. He's looking for a fugitive. The back door is wide open. He never even ventures a look out in the back yard/shed. If he had a clue, his partner would have been at the back door/gate to greet Denzo.

As for Dermo. How did someone with the IQ of Fr Dougal McGuire ever get to be an accountant?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement