Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

mloc123 wrote: »
    Katy storyline.. was there ever a mention about her passport being missing, checking flights etc..? I know that she never arrived in Galway... because you know, the Galway Guards confirmed this (assume they checked the sign in register that they keep over there).

Remember when she planned to go to south america and work volunteer in a school/orphanage or something similar? This is my latest guess.. ruling out the obvious Love/Hate theory... which I think is now so overly obvious that it must be a red herring.

They had the county of Galway searched and covered within a day. "We've been onto the guards in Galway, noone has seen her!" That was that.

Then every now and then they go out at night sticking up posters. No phone tracing, canal dredging, stuff like that.

This should be a very sad story but its becoming comical at the moment.

The whole search operation is farcical, surely even if she boarded the train to Galway there would be cameras at Connolly or Heuston which were never referred to, nor Bus Aras.

They filled the whole of a village with thousands of "missing" posters

Also, it is awful script at this stage Stripey hasnt swallowed her pride and admitted to Gripey why Katy went missing in the first place. I doubt Gripey will have any gripes for any female falling for the ram. Its human nature.
    If Katy and The Clown werent gay they would understand the rams magnetic appeal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Niamh can **** right off with her same shoes in every episode and Hayley can **** right off with her sensible flats in every episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Thinking back to the night that we last saw Katy, that car that picked her up. Did she thumb a lift, or did it come to collect her at the station and if so was it prearranged?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

Thinking back to the night that we last saw Katy, that car that picked her up. Did she thumb a lift, or did it come to collect her at the station and if so was it prearranged?

Think people on here are overthinking the whole katy thing the writers arent putting much thought in to it.

audi12 wrote: »
    Think people on here are overthinking the whole katy thing the writers arent putting much thought in to it.

This is the first time I've tot about it do

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

This is the first time I've tot about it do

what

audi12 wrote: »
    what

I'm speaking your language do

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Murdoc90

Can we PLEASE have a 'who killed Paul Brennan?' storyline. PLEASE.

Also this must be Dermot's week of denial, next week will be anger, then comes the acceptance.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Murdoc90 wrote: »
    Can we PLEASE have a 'who killed Paul Brennan?' storyline. PLEASE.

Also this must be Dermot's week of denial, next week will be anger, then comes the acceptance.

I am guessing something is going happen to Paul, a bashing of some sorts so a who done it storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 8 dunleaej

Does anyone know how many Women P Brennan has been with in his 4000 episodes? What are people's guesses? I'm sure there is one Brennan stalker that knows the answer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,890 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

dunleaej wrote: »
    Does anyone know how many Women P Brennan has been with in his 4000 episodes? What are people's guesses? I'm sure there is one Brennan stalker that knows the answer!

According to this article yesterday, Paul has had 'seven flings' while on the show :

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/fair-city-celebrates-4000th-episode-and-pauls-7-flings-35047871.html

His marriage to Niamh always comes across as one of convenience, more like an arrangement between two people than a genuine love affair.

heres a few to start the ball rolling, these are since Helen anyway

1-Helen Doyle [deceased wife and mother of Sourpuss]
    2-Nicola
    3-Niamh
    4-Fiona
    5-Yvonne Doyle
    6-Orla
    7-Robin
    8. jane
    9. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    10. Howdya Hayley

Last two obviously cant really count!

Now taking into account he has been married almost all of that time or in a long term relationship, thats good going!

Definitely not in the league of Ram though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,890 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

heres a few to start the ball rolling, these are since Helen anyway

1-Helen Doyle [deceased wife and mother of Sourpuss]
    2-Nicola
    3-Niamh
    4-Fiona
    5-Yvonne Doyle
    6-Orla
    7-Robin
    8. jane
    9. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    10. Howdya Hayley

Last two obviously cant really count!

Now taking into account he has been married almost all of that time or in a long term relationship, thats good going!

Definitely not in the league of Ram though.

Was Orla with him? She and Jane have the distinction of having a fling with both Paul and The Ram then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

bazermc wrote: »
    LoL, it has just dawned on me, that Denzo is Spuddie from Damo and Ivor

I thought the first series of that was very funny, not so much the second one. There was some great scenes in the first season. Granny charging 10 euro to her clients. and when Ivor was asking his dad for money at the races.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Was Orla with him? She and Jane have the distinction of having a fling with both Paul and The Ram then :D

and Niamh, Meeeeeeeeeeeee Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa and Hayley who are next on the Ram's list!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Do you mean as in kiss or bang?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Do you mean as in kiss or bang?

Well Me DAA doesn't count caused they only kissed.

A family man with a strong sense of loyalty that can somehow escape him when confronted with an opportunity to be unfaithful. Paul tries really hard.

That's the description they have on the rte website about Paul.

fin12 wrote: »
    A family man with a strong sense of loyalty that can somehow escape him when confronted with an opportunity to be unfaithful. Paul tries really hard.

In other words he's a plot device

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am guessing something is going happen to Paul, a bashing of some sorts so a who done it storyline
    Denzo is going to do the deed in tonights episode I believe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

fin12 wrote: »

What does he try hard at, riding?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Hide and seek champion 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The Spanish Pod.. Why didn't I think of that?

Oh fook off fast to Barcleona, Sourpuss.And take that stupid permanent I saw a ghost look off your face!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

As for Love/Hate being responsible for KT's disappearance, I think it's perfectly obvious where she is - in Barcelona!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

This is stupid. Why would Paul turn Denzo in, what reason would he have? Couldn't he have held that as a card and threatened them with it? What possible rationale could there be for turning him Denzo in straightaway, and just after hustling them off a few hundred quid they say they were owed?

Greasy and Dermish! Please, Dermish. Get that fooking transplant yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Niamh brought Ruth to a chipper for her lunch before bringing her back to school.

She changed her mind and said "let's go to Phelan's for a treat and we'll get you back to school".

Parent of the Year material there.

FFS, Decco. Be a bit more positive. 6 months with 3 suspended is what Denzo should be looking at!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

This is completely focking ridiculous

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement