Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

This is completely focking ridiculous

I'm confused - was Paul supposed to be driving Denzo to Barcelona?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Delboy2015

I'm confused - was Paul supposed to be driving Denzo to Barcelona?

Pity Rachael had the plane tickets booked...would of been a grand road trip :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

walshb wrote: »
    FCs word of the year? Bursary or Barcelona?

Close one there!

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Not another poxy siege?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

I was in stiches by the end, the vase smash was priceless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Even funnier was Don Paulioni telling Sourpuss that she could 'break into Europe' :rolleyes:
    Jaysis, she 'runs' a hostel with 2 bedrooms, she's not CEO of The Hilton Group !
    FC is BEYOND ridiculous at this stage. I feel like I'm on a roundabout and I can't get off. The same old sh1te over and over and over and over........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

How in the name of God is the Pod turning a profit. There's the odd backpacker and the odd weirdo looking person traipsing through the lobby/sitting room. Who does the linen ? Who cleans the rooms ? It's hard to see them making enough to pay rates, electricity and water rates never mind wages, or in Oisin's case 'salary'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Those dryers in the Molly ban are huge. I wonder is KT hiding in one.

My son was wondering why they called their business Dolphin Poo :D

Oisin-fair-city.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Aww that was lovely what Ben said he wants to be an accountant so he can work with his dad.

• Advertisement

Guys is there something wrong with boards?its seems nobody is posting in loads of threads?

Bunion Kelly, hasnt been seen since KT also was last seen, how come nobody has reported him missing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

fin12 wrote: »
    Guys is there something wrong with boards?its seems nobody is posting in loads of threads?

No, there's something wrong with Fair City.

Where is Kerri-Ann supposed to be during all this palaver?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote:

Boards was offline for me all last night and most of this morning. Someone else posted a question on their Facebook page last night saying it wasn't working for them, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

All deegan will have to do is look at Kerri-Ann and she'll fess up. She's the one who is a liability!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

The recently -married Carol doesn't seem to have come back from her honeymoon yet, though her husband Greasy is apparently now doing Nussie's job in looking after his new bf Dermish, plus minding Jack and Bin and poor toddler Zoe.
    So now, along with being a bookie, a publican and a small-time smuggler, he can add babysitting, psychotherapy, and health consultant to his CV.
    And flakey Kerri-Anne disappears just as things kick off in the Bishop household. Though, as she has to share the house with Decco, Charlotte, and the Beardy Brothers, perhaps Leo's place is a better alternative.
    And wouldn't you think, that as Chairperson of the Carringstown Business Association, Jackie would have an input into this famous 'bursary' award? Or maybe she hasn't heard about it yet, unlike the rest of us, who are reminded eight times in every episode. Either that or Tommy doesn't get down off her long enough to allow her to catch up with local goings - on....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Boards was gone for ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Sparkly Blonde

If denzo hands himself in what time would he get. First time offender and all that. Sob story to the judge about bad upbringing violent father etc. Him running away though would go against him but a good solicitor would twist that. He'd be out in no time I think. But I want denzo to stick around so I'm hoping they keep him!

She's in the night garden with the rest of teletubbies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

jos28 wrote: »
    My son was wondering why they called their business Dolphin Poo :D

Oisin-fair-city.jpg

It just dawned on me that the cutting edge IT company that Paul, Niamh, Nicola and Donal worked in back in the day was Blue Dolphin... What's the fixation with those much loved mammals?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

It just dawned on me that the cutting edge IT company that Paul, Niamh, Nicola and Donal worked in back in the day was Blue Dolphin... What's the fixation with those much loved mammals?

Probably the resemblance.........

I130920_143248_563443oTextCY_33356458.jpg

BUiRhDrCcAAnIGU.jpg

If denzo hands himself in what time would he get. First time offender and all that. Sob story to the judge about bad upbringing violent father etc. Him running away though would go against him but a good solicitor would twist that. He'd be out in no time I think. But I want denzo to stick around so I'm hoping they keep him!

I dunno, Eoghan's up for man slaughter for pushing his sepson out of the way of harm and him bnaging his head off the reception desk? And what did Dermot get a 10 grand fine for? Some traffic offense?

Will somebody PLEASE buy Niamh a new pair of shoes. She's been clip clopping around in the same black high heels for months. She never changes out of them. The noise of her clip clopping around is driving me crazy. I reckon the FC sound effects guy is in the background with a pair of coconut shells

389257-magic-of-radio_01-1024x684.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

So who's riding who

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭dee_mc

So who's riding who

Paul and Hayley are riding each other and anyone else who'll have them. Doug had the ride of a lifetime with a hot dancer in his car at the Barrack Obama Plaza a few weeks back but nobody will ever believe him so it may as well not have happened... Interestingly, I don't think he's been seen since. Nobody else is getting any.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Will somebody PLEASE buy Niamh a new pair of shoes. She's been clip clopping around in the same black high heels for months. She never changes out of them. The noise of her clip clopping around is driving me crazy. I reckon the FC sound effects guy is in the background with a pair of coconut shells

Niamh's wardrobe is very limited. A black skirt and a few silk blouses makes up most of it - to remind us that she's a business woman. She never dresses casually no matter what day of the week it is. Its a bit like Paul in his suit, Laura in her Lycra etc etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

happyday wrote: »
    Niamh's wardrobe is very limited. A black skirt and a few silk blouses makes up most of it - to remind us that she's a business woman. She never dresses casually no matter what day of the week it is. Its a bit like Paul in his suit, Laura in her Lycra etc etc.

Paul and his cheap looking suits are horrible

They're very high to be wearing all the time.

I'd just wear those shoes on a night out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I reckon the FC sound effects guy is in the background with a pair of coconut shells

Wouldn't surprise me ;) Anyone remember Paul walking into the Station the other week back, him and Farrah had a nice chat at the bar? Well there was a song playing in the background that I liked, so I decided to Shazam it to get the name. But all I got was this : 'Small Pub Ambience In Dublin, Ireland With Small Crowd by Sound Ideas. ' http://shz.am/t112138437 a recording of people talking in a bar! Hope Sound Ideas are getting royalties from all the time we spend in the bar with Fair City!

On a side note anyone who knows what that song actually was I'd love to know!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement