Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Johnnythefox4

Will Denzo just fook off to Spain or somewhere. Jesus that storyline has been dragged out. And if Paul forgives Oisin for this latest stunt then the writers are taking the piss. Its ridiculous that the Don keeps forgiving him no matter what. Here's my prediction for next months Oisin storyline...

Niamh: "Paul for gods sake Oisin has robbed all your money, burned down your empire and cut up all your lovely gangstery three piece suits. You have to throw him out!

Paul: Niamh I can't do that. He's my soonnnnnn.

Cue Oisin with Charlotte in Mccoys, pint in hand smirking about his latest plot to have oh I don't know lets say Cass thrown in jail cos he skipped the queue ahead of him in Phelans.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Cathel is back and tells Debbie he has information about Katy but will only tell her unless she gives him the ride.

In room 202 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

jos28 wrote: »
    Will somebody PLEASE buy Niamh a new pair of shoes. She's been clip clopping around in the same black high heels for months. She never changes out of them. The noise of her clip clopping around is driving me crazy. I reckon the FC sound effects guy is in the background with a pair of coconut shells

It really is bizarre she has only one pair of shoes. Not a good thing for a supposed high flying business woman. Hayley is meant to be a sultry femme fatale but goes around in the same pair of flats every episode. Shouldn't a naughty minx be wearing killer heels?

For some reason it bugs me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

It bugs me too, surely the wardrobe department can stretch to some casual clothes. Paul and Niamh wear their fekcin business attire 7 days a week. The rest of the population spend weekends playing sport, cycling, going out for walks - all suitably dressed.
    But then again do we really want to see Don Paulioni in lycra :eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

jos28 wrote: »
    It bugs me too, surely the wardrobe department can stretch to some casual clothes. Paul and Niamh wear their fekcin business attire 7 days a week. The rest of the population spend weekends playing sport, cycling, going out for walks - all suitably dressed.
    But then again do we really want to see Don Paulioni in lycra :eek::eek::eek:

Paul has worn jeans and a jumper at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

fin12 wrote: »
    Paul has worn jeans and a jumper at home.

Musta missed that one !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Popcorn at the ready! This Wednesday: katy''s faithy is revealed! ! And Cathal is back! FC 4000th episode. ....... Oh and in a manner of speaking. ...Stripey loses her stripes. ....and it's not for The Ram!!! I thinks this thread will collapse !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

And Cathal is back!

Well that obviously seals the love hate link. My guess is shes behind a fake wall, love hate's fashioned, beyond the fake shelf in love hate's fake workshop. As you do like. Criminal minds style. Cathal wants to kill her for no reason whatsoever but they ll drag it out for another few weeks as love hate finds his conscience and sets her free cause hes a good 'un afterall.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭audi12

youwould wrote: »
    But who is going to take The Pod global?! :D;)

shes a big loss hope she comes back very good actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,890 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

audi12 wrote: »
    shes a big loss hope she comes back very good actor.

Yeah, I like her too.

Interesting to hear she's already living in New York. I wouldn't rule her coming back to FC though, that college course she's doing is no guarantee of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,353 ✭✭✭✭walshb

FFS, I'll drive Bonzo to Spain if it rids us of this atrocity of a story!

Another siege!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Cringe

Yeah, Sourpuss. Zumo's gonna bury you all under the patio!

Cliche City

Repeat City

Siege City

When is Sourpuss and Charlit's next holiday?

This is ridiculous!!

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Littlefinger

holy cow what was going on the sound there. It sounded they were in a barn or something

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

It's a kitchen knife not a machine gun! What's to stop Paul walking out the door? This is TERRIBLE

walshb wrote: »
    When is Sourpuss and Charlit's next holiday?

heading to The Siegehelles next month.

Nah apparently Sourpuss is heading to Barcelona so I am sure at some stage there will be a reference to Charlotte and Oisin visiting her

Oh, how I wish Deegan would kick the Bishop/Brennans up the arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Just how thick is Hayley.

My god this is pathetic. Sourpuss bouncing from one side to the other...Why d fook would Sourpuss give a sh1t that her dad may have 'upset' her bezzy friend, Charlit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Paul should stand up and say "look, none of you'se are gonna do sh1t" so I'm out of here and walk out. How is he a hostage? Rachel is walking around, she might make the Bishops a cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Rachel bringing denzo to Barcelona is she

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Paul should stand up and say "look, none of you'se are gonna do sh1t" so I'm out of here and walk out. How is he a hostage? Rachel is walking around, she might make the Bishops a cup of tea

Imagine Sourpuss was your daughter? Drowning at birth is fooking right. What a c&@t!

please make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Who's bringing the horse to France?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement