Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Scarpetta1

Sweet. Jesus.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,349 ✭✭✭✭walshb

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭yellowcandle

happyday wrote: »
    Niamh's wardrobe is very limited. A black skirt and a few silk blouses makes up most of it - to remind us that she's a business woman. She never dresses casually no matter what day of the week it is. Its a bit like Paul in his suit, Laura in her Lycra etc etc.

Don't forget the empty red or black bag she carts around with her

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭yellowcandle

so dramatic tonight :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

sligojoek wrote: »
    Who's bringing the horse to France?

Looks like they all are..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Cormdogg wrote: »

I dunno, maybe she'll do grand with a completely different script and acting scenario.
    They probably said the same about gabriel byrne when he left Glenroe (Bracken!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

You know if Fair City was ever anyway good all I can think of saying to the writers and producers when watching it most days :(

906500d2589d959c73c33b4dcdda34f5fda3485255b19132d42b491c823e807e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Don't forget the empty red or black bag she carts around with her

Don't forget the big old empty noggin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Gebgbegb wrote: »
    I dunno, maybe she'll do grand with a completely different script and acting scenario.
    They probably said the same about gabriel byrne when he left Glenroe (Bracken!)

I hope she does really well. It'll be such a change for her.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Cant see her going down the comedy route any way

Saying that, she has been in a comedy for the guts of 20 years now!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭hungrypig

Fookin hell, what is it about Deja vu and the script writers......its not as if one of the siege scenes worked so well that they decided to replicate them, they are all utterly fookin dire. They are never remotely realistic or menacing. Can some tell the 78 script writers to stop creating sieges in fair city.aaaaahhhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Ridiculous again!

Do Rachel and Oisin not give 2 f**cks what happens to the Don now?:P

Where is Kerryanne and young Ruthie while all this is going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Kerry Anne is on a week of contemplation and reflection on lough derg. Ruthie has taken over the day to day runnings of Paul's business empire and has great plans for going global.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,890 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

walshb wrote: »
    My god this is pathetic. Sourpuss bouncing from one side to the other...Why d fook would Sourpuss give a sh1t that her dad may have 'upset' her bezzy friend, Charlit?

Yes, they seemed far more shocked to hear that Paul had blackmailed Charlotte than at the revelation Charlotte had murdered her father (!) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭youwould

Strazdas wrote: »
    Yes, they seemed far more shocked to hear that Paul had blackmailed Charlotte than at the revelation Charlotte had murdered her father (!) :)

Rachel already knew every thing that happened with Charlotte and her father. I miss the time when they were actually friends and Paul and Niamh actually helped Charlotte when she came to them after Paddy died. Martha Fitzpatrick is a great young actress!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,778 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This Brennan/Bishop feud makes no sense and is very badly written

Why not just let Oisin and Charlotte elope and marry or have a big wedding there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭threetrees

Where's puke in the bin Laura gone? The steroid story wasn't quite finished, but that's typical FC.

I'm bored by the Bishop Brennan (see what I did there?) saga. I'm just fast forwarding through it.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    This Brennan/Bishop feud makes no sense and is very badly written

Why not just let Oisin and Charlotte elope and marry or have a big wedding there

Charlotte has dated both Callum and Oisin : is that Paul's only issue with the Bishops?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Paul is basically a complete snob and he clearly looks down on the Bishops and somehow thinks he is superior to everyone. His attitude towards Charlotte has always been bad but he does not mind Decco paying him rent money for the office space he owns. He thinks it is ok having multiple affairs while he could have killed Michael Nidge style after he found out Niamh had an affair with him. He also had an affair with a woman who killed her husband because she wanted to go off with him. Paul is not exactly the nicest of employers either. Most workplaces he was in charge of from Blue Dolphin to the garage have seen him treating others with contempt.

The strange thing is that the Bishops, Oisin and Rachel were all against Paul in last evening's episode. He was under threat from all those around him and still was insulting the Bishops and trying to score cheap points, upsetting Charlotte and alienating Rachel and even Oisin. Of all the characters in the room, Paul was the one who showed he had not one redeeming feature whatsoever. When he gets out of this Bishop situation, little does he know Niamh knows about his other secrets.

• Advertisement

Paul is basically a complete snob and he clearly looks down on the Bishops and somehow thinks he is superior to everyone. His attitude towards Charlotte has always been bad but he does not mind Decco paying him rent money for the office space he owns. He thinks it is ok having multiple affairs while he could have killed Michael Nidge style after he found out Niamh had an affair with him. He also had an affair with a woman who killed her husband because she wanted to go off with him. Paul is not exactly the nicest of employers either. Most workplaces he was in charge of from Blue Dolphin to the garage have seen him treating others with contempt.

The strange thing is that the Bishops, Oisin and Rachel were all against Paul in last evening's episode. He was under threat from all those around him and still was insulting the Bishops and trying to score cheap points, upsetting Charlotte and alienating Rachel and even Oisin. Of all the characters in the room, Paul was the one who showed he had not one redeeming feature whatsoever. When he gets out of this Bishop situation, little does he know Niamh knows about his other secrets.

Just remembered that Paul kissed Nicola a few months ago as well. His marriage appears to be a complete sham.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Just remembered that Paul kissed Nicola a few months ago as well. His marriage appears to be a complete sham.

Ya well Niamh is only with him for da money. She didn't last too long with Michael when he couldn't provide her with the lifestyle she was accostomed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »

Ya well Niamh is only with him for da money. She didn't last too long with Michael when he couldn't provide her with the lifestyle she was accostomed to.
    Michael was just gorgeous. She must be blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Michael was just gorgeous. She must be blind.

Ya he was, his brother Emmett is nice aswell.

threetrees wrote: »
    Where's puke in the bin Laura gone? The steroid story wasn't quite finished, but that's typical FC.

I'm bored by the Bishop Brennan (see what I did there?) saga. I'm just fast forwarding through it.

They finished it, she had a two episode habit then Dean told her to stop and she stopped and disappeared.

They didn't even need to write a "Katy missing" storyline to explain her absence while the actress was doing a play, they do it will all the other characters all the feckin time.

Very well put! I've always thought this about Paul's character too! Well written post :)

I know Michael was Eoghan's stepson and get the impression Emmet is too, was Katy his daughter?

Pretty new to FC myself. Just catching up on the who's who.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

That shirt looks a big tight on Louis.im drunk but there's lots of words so it must be right.

P

I know Michael was Eoghan's stepson and get the impression Emmet is too, was Katy his daughter?

Pretty new to FC myself. Just catching up on the who's who.

Katy is definitely Eoghan's daughter, he and Debbie are together at least 20 years it seems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Very well put! I've always thought this about Paul's character too! Well written post :)

Paul has always provoked extreme dislike towards him in people. Hughie and Wayne are two obvious examples. He seems to always want to get one up on others and always seems to come out on top. No doubt he will work his way out of the Bishop situation by saying he will shop Charlotte and Denzo to the cops unless he is released. The Bishops know that it is in their interest to defuse the situation and so does Paul. Paul could well then offer to drive Denzo and in classic Paul form demand to be paid for doing so!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement