Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Christ how long is this Niamh knows everything Paul is clueless going to be dragged out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Paul's house makes me depressed if that's what a millionaire gaff is supposed to look like

It's exactly the ssme as it was when they bought it off the Dillon's, same pictures on the walls, same furniture, not even a fresh lick of paint on the walls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Beechfiled wrote: »
    It's exactly the ssme as it was when they bought it off the Dillon's, same pictures on the walls, same furniture, not even a fresh lick of paint on the walls.

Nothing changes, not even Niamh's shoes or empty red handbag :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Beechfiled wrote: »

At least when the Ram, Dr. Hiyyyya and Co had it there were some pleasant (and some very pleasant) smiles!

I140515_205137_2776770oTextCS_61962583.jpg

Whereas the Brennans are constantly misearable

025_dae2c911db217081b9fa3c0b556c37c0d48c76e5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

The way Niamh wiped her mouth after Paul's kiss!! Lol!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

Anyone else notice Eoghan spitting in Debbie's face when he was arguing with her on the street? :D

hmmmm Christmas Spoiler:

Stripey and Gripey attend a court hearing

Seems Eoghan has been living homeless and Debbies lost the stripes.............

Wonder is it anything to do with KT??

000c3f65-642.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Is there even one Nuclear 2.2 children family in C-Town where the parents are both the actual Biological parents? I'm not counting Damo and AO

Is there even one Nuclear 2.2 children family in C-Town where the parents are both the actual Biological parents? I'm not counting Damo and AO

in fairness, same with all soaps really!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Yes, invariably a plot device to introduce new characters. There are an implausibly high number of long lost relatives in soaps, off the scale in fact.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Oisin gets all the good lines...

Haley unexpectedly gets the award and Paul is stunned, but has to present her with the award.

Oisin: 'Go on, go up and give it to her dad'.

and he did... and he still is.

Delorres, Harry, Wayne and yer one who died that dated Jimmy from the garage.

bazermc wrote: »
    Delorres, Harry, Wayne and yer one who died that dated Jimmy from the garage.

ah, thats not what he meant! He meant a nuclear family living in the village (Harry and Lorraine aren't even living!!)

I'm no expert but Home and Away is worse. I read an interesting article about East Enders stating that no one in the show could afford to live in Albert Square unless they inherited a house. They couldn't afford the rent let alone a mortgage on million pound houses. Any thoughts about C-Town? Who has a mortgage there? Hayley/Roid Rage's 2 bed flat is €1200 a month. How much do Orla/Wayne pay in rent to Paul? The Ram is homeless which is somewhat realistic. We never really know where a lot of characters live, a bizarre amount of them are sharing houses, apartments even grown working men. Some characters live in houses with limitless amount of bedrooms. How many bedrooms in Paul's? The Bishops? Gripeys?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

KT spoiler:
    in the rte guide for next Sunday & Tuesday they talk about KT and their 'captor'

KT goes on hunger strike and this strikes a cord with their captor. Oooooh who is the captor??? Ciaran? Stella? Tommy? Bobby Sands niece??? Whoever it is I bet the Rte guide will spoil it before the big reveal!!

KT spoiler:
    in the rte guide for next Sunday & Tuesday they talk about KT and their 'captor'

KT goes on hunger strike and this strikes a cord with their captor. Oooooh who is the captor??? Ciaran? Stella? Tommy? Bobby Sands niece??? Whoever it is I bet the Rte guide will spoil it before the big reveal!!

I can see it spoiled all over Rte media outlets!! It doesn't bother me personally as I don't watch the show for its captivating storyline but I think it's awful media management!
    Next week, front page on Rte guide, "Spoiler: Katy's captor due to be revealed and viewers will be left shocked". With a picture of KT rejecting a breakfast roll and empty cup of coffee from LoveHate

Tubridy will have LoveHate on, Daithi and Your one will be filming their show all week from the cell and KT and Lovehate will be signing autographs in Easons.

On another note, next week is going to be brilliant!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It looks like Deegan is going to get the ride off Ray's ex. Ray will come back from his holiday to find her handcuffed to the bedpost.

ROFL

I honestly really hope its NOT LoveHate for the sake of FC doing a good job in surprising us.

But I really hope it is him as it could lead to a decent story as he is very dark and he has no other business being there apart from beaming into scenes when the word Katy is mentioned and fixing hairline fractures on handlebars. The connection with the family makes no sense otherwise. I hope when he is revealed they drag the kidnap out a bit to be honest, make it into a stockholm syndrome like storyline and perhaps the guard finds out and he is forced to kill her.

But no doubt he will be caught straight away and that will be that. A la Heather story, Lucy story etc etc

Yeah, it is definitely him!

Ciaran is just so obvious as Katy's captor

Maybe he is another sibling of Michael and Emmet's from the dad's side and wants payback on Eoghan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ciaran is just so obvious as Katy's captor

Maybe he is another sibling of Michael and Emmet's from the dad's side and wants payback on Eoghan

But is he that obvious? I reckon to 50 % or more less obsessive analysers/critiques than ourselves they wouldn't really see it at all?? It HAS to be someone from the show,
    as indicated by the spoiler
    and the only ones with any sort of connection are LH, Cathal, Stella and The Ram. I think the latter 3 are far too bvious for the casual viewer.
    Cathal is more or less ruled out now, I think we all know that
    The Ram ain't leaving the show imo so it can't be him
    And Stella is a little too obvious to many and noone really gives a crap about her.

Its between Stella and LH imo, and although Stella is a decent enough shout, it is just sooooo clear, in soap plot terms, that LH is "not all that he seems".

That is the way soap plots go. If it had been revealed 2 months ago it may have shocked the likes of us some of us somewhat but they have really milked those scenes where he is over helpful, over attached to Emmet, over trusted by the family and turning up in every scene nearly when her name is mentioned.

If they were a little less subtle about it, as a plot, for me personally, it had potential too be good but atm I am far too convinced it is him! So every scene he turns up gets worse and worse!

Disclaimer: However I am far too proud to back down on this now so I am somewhat blindsighted by my own view!!!

• Advertisement

Ciaran has to have some purpose on the show but this is FC :p

He lives with Emmet, always around when Katy being discussed and now dating the copper investigating

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ciaran has to have some purpose on the show but this is FC :p

He lives with Emmet, always around when Katy being discussed and now dating the copper investigating

I thought he got dumped for lying to her that emmet wrecked her bike (hair line fracture........)

I wonder how many press ups KT will do on tonights eposide.

Maybe KT has to do a certain number before she is let go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I still love the fact that Ciaran is referred to as Lovehate :D

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

SB_Part2 wrote: »
    I still love the fact that Ciaran is referred to as Lovehate :D

I loved the part in Love hate where he got pushed off the balcony by Siobhan

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Michael Weston

I think Niamh is hot, just saying.

These scenes with Niamh sitting around with The Don and Howdya Hayley with Niamh making smart, sarcastic comments and The Don acting ridiculously stupid as to not knowing she knows and is trolling him are just going to be repeated and repeated and repeated

The only story Ray has had for years....................is about him leaving

Kerrianne and Jane best mates now?

Hayley wants o do a management course to manage Mondo! Gas how Paul and Decco can carry on like the seige never happened, was Paul not in fear of his life?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Bored to tears by kerryann and decko
    Stripey gripey snipeing is painful to watch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement