Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Kerrie Anne is the most annoying character in any soap on tv. She's not all that either to be putting up with her bull****.

I think Niamh is hot, just saying.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Cormdogg

Lol how many times can Cathal randomly walk through C-Town only to be empty threatened my Gripey and then Debs be a total b1tch to her upset husband, over and over and over again. What a pile of sh1te. Also what is Kerrianne wearing? She just back from Rydel High School?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Have not seen this in a while.
    Be nice if it was a Josef Fritzl storyline..well if they were nay good, your wan would be held hostage for a few years and have a few babies...
    Ray going on a holiday - to where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

I think Niamh is hot, just saying.
    Cazale wrote: »
    +1

+2

• Advertisement

Paul has the saddest existence in the history of millionaires. Here's a new way to give yourself a laugh. Watch the characters who are still in a scene but not the focus of the scene, they don't know what to do, they usually stare into space! Worse than the extras! LOL Did Debbie just say "I feel like I'm on repeat!!!!" Never a truer word said!

Oh eh.........what happened Damo, Caoimhe and the new sprog? Different writers storyline? He'll be wLking when we see him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Cormdogg wrote: »
    Oh eh.........what happened Damo, Caoimhe and the new sprog? Different writers storyline? He'll be wLking when we see him

I totally forgot about them! ☺️

twirlagig wrote:
    I totally forgot about them! ☺ï¸

Just like the writers!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Camera watching her. My money is on Tommy now for sure.

• Advertisement

I think it's a girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

mloc123 wrote: »

Its like "Room"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Shows how long they've been offscreen when poor Saoirse's gender has been forgotten ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,729 ✭✭✭sudzs

Me too.... been saying it for months. Mr. sudzs is sick of it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,195 ✭✭✭jos28

Me too, time will tell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

I think it's Hughie... :)
    I'm so bored of that whole family now that if we never got a conclusion to the story I actually wouldn't care
    Hope niamh takes Paul for everything he has.
    Is ray really gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

I have missed the last few episodes. Is Ray leaving? Whats his exit storyline?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Why does Katie need to have curtain around her bed when she's the only one in the room!! Unless she's sharing it with somebody else............I'd say Damo Caomhe and the babby are in the other corner and need some privacy

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Why does Katie need to have curtain around her bed when she's the only one in the room!! Unless she's sharing it with somebody else............I'd say Damo Caomhe and the babby are in the other corner and need some privacy
    She is sharing with robbies mother. The cleaner. !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

She is sharing with robbies mother. The cleaner. !

I hadn't missed her but yeah, she hasn't been seen for a while either

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What a suspenseful and tense affair with Hayley and Paulio.... It's gripping stuff. Do we reckon Niamk knows? Because Paulio is oblivious!

As for Stripey. Back to not giving a fook about her missing daughter. Instead she's in heat to mount the Ram.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,777 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anymore from Carol's dad, I thought he was going to be Eoghan's dad too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anymore from Carol's dad, I thought he was going to be Eoghan's dad too
    I thought he was going to be robbies dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 56,343 ✭✭✭✭walshb

KT attacking her room....How many times in the past 4 months do you reckon she's done that, and then thought to herself 'what a waste of time!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

A lot of blasphemous accusations being directed at The Ram the lasy few days,

Does this really look like a man capable of such a heinous crime

Eps%2070%20Fair%20City%20Judith%20and%20Bob%20sleeping.jpg

faircity2.jpg

tommydillonmustard.jpg

soaps-fair-city-210514-5.jpg

fc.jpg

Fair-May-7th.jpg

I0000fdSlMbbA30U.jpg

RAM cant be written out, he has so many great stories to explore
    There is:
    Niamh
    Hayley
    Sasha
    Kerri Ann
    Caddle
    Angela

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

A lot of blasphemous accusations being directed at The Ram the lasy few days,

Does this really look like a man capable of such a heinous crime

RAM cant be written out, he has so many great stories to explore
    There is:
    Niamh
    Hayley
    Sasha
    Kerri Ann
    Caddle
    Angela

Ah now, c'mon,Ted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

walshb wrote: »
    KT attacking her room....How many times in the past 4 months do you reckon she's done that, and then thought to herself 'what a waste of time!'

That room had plasterboard 4 months ago. Maybe this time next year she'll have the timber frame wrecked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

sligojoek wrote: »
    Ah now, c'mon,Ted.

It is the principle of the thing for The Ram, equal opportunities for all, Angela included.

Tommy doesn't discRAMinate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Paul finishes his pint in the pub : '' I've gotta go, I'm taking Ruth to school''

Unlike the rest of the country, the pubs in Carrigstown open in the early hours. Presumably, when Ruthie arrived in the school, the teacher said, ''Late again, Ruthie, what is it this time? It's ten past nine''

''Please Miss, its not my fault. I was in the pub with Daddy, Mammy and my kinda-brother all morning, and the silly pub owner spent all his time listening in on their conversation''

''Yes I know what you mean, Ruthie, we teachers had a few scoops there ourselves this morning before class, and Mr Phelan stood there pretending to read a post card, while cocking one ear to whatever we were talking about. Anyway, get out your book, and we'll learn all about the marvellous Bursary Award last week. Did you know it's Ireland's version of the Oscar ceremony, but with more glamour, and with a better class of nominees? Be proud, children, be very proud''

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement