Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers & Discussion v6] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,740 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

I still reckon Stella might be in on it, theres no way FC would introduce her, AND give her this strange girl gang background, for no other reason as to have her as a possible abductor in the early days of her disappearance. And on top of that they were very specific to have her know about the affair. And I really got suspicious when she came back for that interview and of all the people they picked to have Love Hate hear about the affair, they picked her. Definitely something with that girl...

I do wish they would conclude it now though, I'm presuming Love Hate is a pure psychopath who loves to kidnap and torture young girls. But she just seems to be kept in a room for no reason, its weird that really nobody would have THAT much of a reason to do that to her so maybe there is more to come but I wish they would just wrap it up now.

On a side note, how many people bet that this time next year, despite all the affairs and blackmail etc..Niamh will STILL be with Paul?!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I still reckon Stella might be in on it, theres no way FC would introduce her, AND give her this strange girl gang background, for no other reason as to have her as a possible abductor in the early days of her disappearance. And on top of that they were very specific to have her know about the affair. And I really got suspicious when she came back for that interview and of all the people they picked to have Love Hate hear about the affair, they picked her. Definitely something with that girl...

I do wish they would conclude it now though, I'm presuming Love Hate is a pure psychopath who loves to kidnap and torture young girls. But she just seems to be kept in a room for no reason, its weird that really nobody would have THAT much of a reason to do that to her so maybe there is more to come but I wish they would just wrap it up now.

On a side note, how many people bet that this time next year, despite all the affairs and blackmail etc..Niamh will STILL be with Paul?!

Normally there is a sexual element when a girl Katy's age is abducted but that would be very dark for FC and a pre-watershed audience.

Katy being abducted and held hostage by her former girlfriend / date would be downright weird but I suppose you could put nothing past FC.

Strazdas wrote: »
    Normally there is a sexual element when a girl Katy's age is abducted but that would be very dark for FC and a pre-watershed audience.

Katy being abducted and held hostage by her former girlfriend / date would be downright weird but I suppose you could put nothing past FC.

There might be more to it though, Stella was genuinely freaked out about her past being exposed on social media so what started as an attempt to silence her for a few weeks may have led to Katy forming a kind of bond with her and agreeing to stay away as a punishment for her mother having the affair. That's pure speculation I know but I definitely think there is more to Stella than meets the eye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

There might be more to it though, Stella was genuinely freaked out about her past being exposed on social media so what started as an attempt to silence her for a few weeks may have led to Katy forming a kind of bond with her and agreeing to stay away as a punishment for her mother having the affair. That's pure speculation I know but I definitely think there is more to Stella than meets the eye.

Its definitely not implausible its Stella but it would hardly be a surprise to the casual viewer, would it? The surprise element and the fact that the family haven't even considered or suspected Ciaran and his only function is to show is to beem into scenes when the word Katy is spat out just shouts out classic soap line plot.

The spoiler somewhere I read points out that
    something on the lines of "living right under their nose the whole time"
    Stella is seen once every 4 months so its very misleading if it were her

also surely she would be number one (identifiable ) suspect given what the guards know about her and there is no way garda surveillance wouldn't have kept an eye on her movements for a while or ensured she had legitimate alibi.

Ciaran was only one not interviewed and we saw him in Katy's last scene giving her that shifty look

• Advertisement

^ Yeah its very obviously Love Hate who has taken her (but not raped her?, so I dunno he may just get kicks from doing it which is a weird way to drag out a story for 6 months) but I still have a niggling feeling that the whole Stella coming back for an interview was way too out of whack even for FC and Love Hate could have easily have overheard Deegan mentioning the affair, or Alana, or the Ram, or Melanie, but no, they specifically picked Stella to come back and blurt out the affair and right in front of Ciaran, just way too staged for my liking..

In the end the simplest answer is usually the truth so Ciaran has her with possible help from Stella and is defo keeping her in some makeshift pit near his private garage premises. Nothing else makes any sense.

^ Yeah its very obviously Love Hate who has taken her (but not raped her?, so I dunno he may just get kicks from doing it which is a weird way to drag out a story for 6 months) but I still have a niggling feeling that the whole Stella coming back for an interview was way too out of whack even for FC and Love Hate could have easily have overheard Deegan mentioning the affair, or Alana, or the Ram, or Melanie, but no, they specifically picked Stella to come back and blurt out the affair and right in front of Ciaran, just way too staged for my liking..

In the end the simplest answer is usually the truth so Ciaran has her with possible help from Stella and is defo keeping her in some makeshift pit near his private garage premises. Nothing else makes any sense.

I think Cathal and Stellas respective returns were intended to throw out some red herrings for viewers before the revelation.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,883 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

That's actually not a bad theory. Stella and Ciaran working in conjunction with each other. We don't know how Ciaran could know Stella but then again, we know nothing about his past pre-Carrigstown......he's this mysterious character who appeared out of nowhere and started befriending complete strangers, which may be a bit suspicious. Where are his own friends and family for example? He never mentions anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

It be gas if it turned out to be someone nobody suspected and was say Dermo or the Don or even bunion Kelly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Katy being held hostage is like Silence of the Lambs at this stage

"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Comet has replaced bursary as the buzz word of the moment

Bunnion Kelly mixing voices tonight

So its clear they are KTs clothes handed in to Helping Hand. But Bunnion didn't recognise the person..........hmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

Katy being held hostage is like Silence of the Lambs at this stage

"It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!"

Reminds me of the Horror Channel on a bad afternoon...

Bunnion Kelly mixing voices tonight

So its clear they are KTs clothes handed in to Helping Hand. But Bunnion didn't recognise the person..........hmmmmmmmmmm

Very perceptive of the Bunion all the same saying the clothes smell like they've been in an attic ... like what does an attic smell like?? Since when did a charity shop leave in clothes to be a launderette to be cleaned?

what sort of id1ot hostage taker leaves the victims clothes into a charity shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Oh Hughie you sly dog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭Raven Runner

Debbie is a bitch

what sort of id1ot hostage taker leaves the victims clothes into a charity shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially the local one

well its not underground in the pit!

Ha I'm starting to like niamh

• Advertisement

Zoe has no expression in her voice!!

Ha I'm starting to like niamh

same scene over and over again!!

same scene over and over again!!

Poor Paul's going to get a heart attack with all these women
    I don't think niamhs smart enough to not get caught though

Eoin has a very strange 'angst' face

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I reckon Tommy has Katie , he's known for building hiding places and filming people.

Karen23 wrote: »
    I reckon Tommy has Katie , he's known for building hiding places and filming people.

too obvious! Zero motive!Had alibi!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Eoin has a very strange 'angst' face
    Would you blame him. ?

Love/Hate, obviously........!

Heh an officer and a gentleman...Deegan is a funny chap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

too obvious! Zero motive!Had alibi!

Ye but this is Fair City , silly things like that will be forgotten about

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement